Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Orochimaru's hidden tunnels

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 1:54 pm

"Don't even get in the way, Itachi." said Naruto.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 1:55 pm

naruto ill handle everyone and you get sasuke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 1:56 pm

Kitaro-Sama you can´t hold us both .Itachi-San wanna put our diferences of side and defeat this one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 1:57 pm

you think its that easy to beat the raikage *raises eyebrow*
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 2:01 pm

Naruto nodds at the Raikage and runs for Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 2:01 pm

With me and Itachi-San maybe hard but not impossible.

(wait for itachi to be online and if you want we battle i won´t battle you alone)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 2:02 pm

Kitaro pulls out his sword and gets ready
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 2:06 pm

(can we fight when itachi come please?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 2:09 pm

(fine fine)
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 7:37 am

" I have no time for this." Saying this, Itachi disapated in a flury of black crows. The crows headed towards Naruto and Sasuke. Before going Itachi said " Kitaro... you are not my enemy, so please stay out of my way. People who cross blade's with me, often don't live to tell the tale " Saying this, he was gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 7:47 am

Haha then kitaro this means.....WAR!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 9:39 am

Sesmois disapears and appear behind sasuke and says sasuke sorry but go to go you can go to .

semsois out of building.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 10:34 am

(( do not double post. And try to post proper content using the right method.
1. You dont use " xyz " in your conversation. this is used to signify that you are talking out loud.
2. Using italic font means you are thinking it. the stuff you write, like he appeared behind sasuke is supposed to be writte normally.
Please follow these instructions ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 10:41 am

sesmois wrote:
Sesmois disapears and appear behind sasuke and says sasuke sorry but go to go you can go to .

sesmois out of building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 11:41 am

Sasuke jumps away from Nsruto and glares at Itachi. "No, I have not forgotten you. And how are you alive, anyway?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 12:05 pm

((Sesmois there are a couple things you have to do. First of all use correct grammer. Second when you are rping write it as if you were writing a story. Write your story using 3rd person as if there was a narorator. Don't say
"Sesmois apears behind bob
-Throws 3 kunai"

Say

"Sesmois apears behind bob drawing 5 kunai and throwing three dissapearing again after he threw them"

Also when your character is talking use quotes " ". This makes it easyer to understand and if you need to say something in your post that isn't part of your RP or "Story" then use double perenthasees (no spell check at my moms work) like this

((hey kitaro can I come over to your house today))

Don't worry you will get it eventually))
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 1:23 pm

" Its is because you were so weak Sasuke. Although i must say Zetsu was the one who saved me. When you thought you killed me... Zetsu took me out of there, replacing me with a sacrificial clone. " Itachi was looking straight at Sasuke. "You may be strong Sasuke, but when you fought me, my disease was already killing me. You were basically fighting a dieing man. But now its different. Thanks to Zetsu and his knowloedge of herbs i am completely cured.".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 1:30 pm

Sasuke glares at him through red eyes. "Itachi-san... that may have been so then, but now I can easily kill you, with or with out a disease."
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 1:43 pm

" Foolish little brother... the only chances you had of killing me blew away when you failed at the task 4 years ago. Now i am much above your level " Itachi was looking at Sasuke. " Sasuke.. from where you stand, it may not apear so but at this point, i am strong enough to take you down without a single jutsu. Do you honestly believe that a person like me would sepnd 4 years uselessly flaundering around. My dear Little Brother, right now, you are no more to me than you were when we met in Tanzuku Town for the first time in 7 years." Itachi didnt show the slightest emotion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 1:51 pm

"And what do you think I have been doing all these years? Nothing? That is not so. I have grown stronger too... and have defeated one of the legendary sannin... do you think I could do that if I was weak?"
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 1:55 pm

" If you are refering to Orochimaru... i think your definition of power has gone down. Orochimaru was on his deathbed, ready to absorb you because his old body had given out on him. During the time i defeated him, he was at 100% while i was at half my full power " Itachi said trying to explain to sasuke what true power is. " Sasuke... you have once again become weak. But actions speak louder than words. Care to take a swingat me ? " Itachi offered as he turned with his full body towards sasuke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 3:01 pm

"Alright." He does a chidori and lunges at Itachi with it.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 3:04 pm

Itachi effortlessly, catches the arm with the Chidori before it touches him and diverts it towards the side. " The same as what happened then Sasuke, only its a bit more stronger " Itachi claimed as he twisted Sasuke's arm and launched him back with a kick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 3:07 pm

Sasuke gets up and tries a fire jutsu. "Fire style: Fire ball jutsu!" He shouts, sending flames toward Itachi.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 3:11 pm

Itachi calmly dodges the flame. He makes some handsigns and says " Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu ". Saying this, he launched a series of fireballs at Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orochimaru's hidden tunnels
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next