Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Hidden Star Village Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Hidden Star Village Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Hidden Star Village Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Hidden Star Village Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Hidden Star Village Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Hidden Star Village Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Hidden Star Village Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Hidden Star Village Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Hidden Star Village Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Hidden Star Village

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hidden Star Village Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Star Village   Hidden Star Village Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 12:37 pm

Hmm, i wonder where those magots have stored their Meteor thought Minato as he walked across the field filled with bodies of the Star Ninja he had slain. He used the Shadow Shinobi Jutsu. A variation jutsu he created by copying it from the Nara Clan's Shadow Possesion. He sends out fragments of his shadow in different directions to locate something ot someone. "They have certainly hidden it well." Thought Minato as he couldn't locate it through his jutsu. What a pain, i'll have to search for it on foot, he thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Star Village   Hidden Star Village Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 2:54 pm

(( Just for the record, if i get the Hidden Stars meteor, akatsuki will be much stronger, so someone should probably stop me))

Approximately 200 years ago, the chakra enhancing meteor struck the Bear Country. Meditating around a meteor grants the ninja a special purple chakra. This chakra is reportedly the users own chakra which has been pulled out through training with the meteor. This chakra will first take the form of feathers which extend from the back of the ninja. These "feathers" resemble that of a peacock. The feathers in turn can be shaped and moved to the ninja's will based upon their seal usage. Because the chakra proves hazardous to the health, few ninja have mastered these techniques, and those that do soon die., was the legend he'd heard. He was here to find out if it was true. He moved a little further, where he saw the Hoshikage's office. He stepped in to be seen by about 30-35 Star Ninja. As each of them took a battle stance, Minato said " Please don't waste my time, your skills aren't even equal to my shoes." saying that, he used his right hand and made a 1 handed tiger seal. Doing this, he pulled them all into his illusion. As they all colapsed, he went into the Hoshikage's office. The hoshikage stood up and attacked him. It was all over in 2 minutes. He had been Beaten. As he moved on to search the file's to find the Hidden Star meteor's real location, he saw a file that had a map leading straigth to it. he took that map and was on his way to the site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Star Village   Hidden Star Village Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 11:58 pm

Minato was a bit suspicious as he hadn't faced any resistance as of yet, not that it would stop him, but it seemed to easy. As he made his way down the crater and into the building where the Metoer was kept, he saw a purplish glow. There it was, the Meteor. He grabbed the meteor and started walking liesurely walking towards the gate of the village he had just masacred. " Not bad for a 2 hour Job." He said as he approached the gate.

(( if you dont post soon, this meteor will go to akatsuki wiithout any problem. Wont the leaf help its ally the Star))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Star Village   Hidden Star Village Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 1:41 am

Seeing no resistance from the Leaf or Star, Minato walks out of the gate and make's his way towards the Akatsuki Base. The neew meteor could really help them in the war.

(( Your last chance, if you dont stop me now, the hidden star meteor will beong to the akatsuki))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Star Village   Hidden Star Village Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 1:42 am

(dude i dont think anyone cares)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Star Village   Hidden Star Village Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 1:45 am

good job Minato now give me the orb and allow me to absorb it into my chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Star Village   Hidden Star Village Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 1:48 am

" Not yet Koichi, we must preserve it as a last minute weapon, not to mention it will shorten your life span greatly. Also, we could use it to capture a Bijuu as well. We must think of all aspects, before taking such steps." Minato said to Koichi politely as he asked Koichi to not absorb it now, and save it for later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Star Village   Hidden Star Village Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 1:50 am

all right bring it to the base then we will begin recon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Star Village   Hidden Star Village Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 1:53 am

" Alright " He told the Akatsuki leader. He headed towards the base with the meteor.
* Reaches base and puts 7 tails incharge of gaurding it so no one can steal it. Its reserved for either Koichi or The war* Move thread to akatsuki section
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Star Village   Hidden Star Village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden Star Village
Page 1 of 1