Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Orochimaru's hidden tunnels

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 3:52 pm

Arriving at the Sound Village Oshi dropped down from the trees heading to the center of the city.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 3:54 pm

Wes lowered the star to a hovering hieght and countinued behind oshiroku
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 4:01 pm

Oshi came to a large long building grabbing the handle and turning to Wes "Are you ready Wes" he asked
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 4:03 pm

Wes hoped off the star which than shrunk and returned to his chest. Wes reached over his shoilder anf pulled out his bowstaff. "I'm ready sir"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 4:09 pm

Oshi chuckled at Wes opening the door and walking inside
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 4:31 pm

"Stop where you are, Sasuke." said Naruto. He stood right across from Sasuke, waiting for a reponse.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 4:34 pm

"if you need help naruto say the word" Kitaro said standing behind naruto
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 4:35 pm

Not aware of the approaching battle Oshi holds the door for Wes standing in his line of sight.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 5:59 pm

Wes walked in after oshiroku "hey are you getting a wierd feeling"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 6:55 pm

Oshi shook his head smiling as Wes turned to see a hospital full of sick people. Motioning to the right Oshi and Wes slide through the bodies going through another door. On the other side of that door Oshi and Wes stood facing a huge pot. Grabbing two aprons Oshi handed one to Wes looking at his staff and laughing as he turned and ladled soup for a very old lady. Spooning the soup into bowls Oshi handed them to person after person in an almost endless line of homeless. "This is the strife of the Sound Village my friend" Oshi said lowly "It is not war for that has already happened...now all that is left is the damage the wars caused"
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 7:11 pm

"are you sure theres moment not to far from here almost seems like a fight." Wes said wiht his palm to the ground sensing the conflict between naruto and sasukae
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 7:30 pm

"I know whats going on Wes" Oshi said passing out more soup "Come help me feed these poor people and do not worry...I know what to do" Oshi said this with a forceful tone motioning for the Stone Jounin.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 8:06 pm

"fine but shouldnt they have some place to sit and eat on?" Wes said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 8:24 pm

Oshi motioned to a door where the seemingly endless line continued "The tables are that way" Oshi said "We will only work here for a little while" he sighed "Naruto might need us and if he doesn't we have other things to do...I'm only doing this as a favor to a friend of mine"
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 8:45 pm

Wes started ot fill the bowls wuth soup "well i would bet so sasukae was the stronger one"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 8:46 pm

Oshi sighed "Wes you still have a lot to learn"
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 9:08 pm

"... I dont think so oshiroku-kun" Wes said trying to be more formal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 9:16 pm

"Why is that" Oshi said smiling at the jounin "Why do you think Sasuke is more powerful"
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 9:22 pm

"well he has always been stronger out of the two take when they met after three years naruto was helpless to sasukae" wes stated handing out more soup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 5:56 am

" Do you really believe he was stronger. Hah. You have no idea what power is Wes." Ban took a wiff of his cigarette. As he adjusted his glasses, he looked at the file in his hand. It had the words Kurudou Akabane written on it. He hid it inside his Shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 9:53 am

"Hello Minato...would you like to help us...we are just about to leave" Oshi said taking his apron off and handing it to a small man that he embraced. Walking out of the room Oshi gestured to Wes and said "This is where the fun begins". Outside now Oshi jumped into the trees talking to Wes the whole way. "Naruto has just recently realized his power and has great strength" Oshi jumped down coming to a large round building "And with the Raikage by his side he should be alright...If I hear anything I will tell you though" Oshi said smiling walking inside.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 11:32 am

Wes walked in after oshiroku "Well of course he will be fine wih the raikage by his side, but i have not senced this great realisation of power in Naruto. He has always ben the Lovable screwup."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 11:35 am

They walked into the building and everything turned pitch black. "Wes you may want that staff now...if you can't see just follow me I can fine" Oshi said walking toward the center of the room "We still have some small crime bosses here to take care of but nothing big...this one was reported to me by that man at the soup kitchen..."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 11:39 am

"yes sir" Wes pulled out his bow staff and held it in the panda styled kung fu's moving position "ok sir i will follow you" wes said getting closer to Oshiroku
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 11:44 am

Oshi walked into the center of the room going down a flight of stairs. As they reached the first landing a dim red light emanated from small bulbs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orochimaru's hidden tunnels
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next