Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Orochimaru's hidden tunnels

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 3:21 pm

Sasuke uses a replacement jutsu so he is behind Itachi and then uses Kirin to strike him with lightning.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 3:24 pm

(( LOL. Do you even know how to initiate kiirin. Its not like he burps n Kiirin comes out. sasuke must use Phoenix fire jutsu in the sky to initiate a storm and the use chidori to launch Kiirin. You must wait atleast 2 turns. 1 for launching fireball, as other for forming of clouds. Then you use chidori to channel Kirrin. And we ae underground. So you cant aim for the sky. Please make another valid post.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 3:35 pm

((sorry))

Sasuke then uses Chidori Current to generate electrically charged chakra from his body, and then uses his Kusanagi sword to stab Itachi in the arm and paralyze him.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 3:40 pm

As he does this, Itachi moves with a quick motion. He moves around the attack. He then spins around and uses a series of punches to throw him of balance and then hits him on the face to throw him back. " Just as i thought. You are still as weak as ever Sasuke " Itachi said as he gave him a dirty look. " I waste my time here." saying this, Itachi suddenly dissapeared, leaving a cloud of dust behind.
(( I left the topic ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 3:47 pm

Sasuke gets up and stands there, blood dripping down his face, staring at the place where Itachi used to be.

((ok))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 11:51 pm

(can someone sum up wat happened please i wasnt here)
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2008, 3:50 am

(( I ran after sasuke leaving you Sesmois. I beat him like what happened in Tanzuku town when they meet the first time. I left. Naruto hasn't posted yet.))
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2008, 4:09 am

Naruto continues to watch the battle. Sasuke was now weaker. This was his chance to bring Sasuke back home......where he belonged. He flipped out of the trees and started to walk towards Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2008, 4:23 am

" Naruto... i need to tell you something" Itachi apeared right in front of naruto.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2008, 3:21 pm

Sasuke hears Naruto's voice and starts walking quickly back through the tunnells.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2008, 3:38 pm

"Get out of my way, Itachi." said Naruto, as his expression became serious.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2008, 2:07 am

" Hmm ' Itachi smiles. ' You are as impatient as ever " His face turns into a scoul. " very well... you may pass. Suddenly a strong gust of wind blows past as his body appears to be blown away by the wind, revealing that it was an Earth Clone.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2008, 2:42 am

Naruto pays no attention to the earth clone and conitnues to run after Sasuke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2008, 11:10 am

Sasuke turns back, sees Naruto and starts running to get to the end of the tunnel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 4:05 pm

I go in to the tunnels and try to find orochimaru
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orochimaru's hidden tunnels
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5