Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Orochimaru's hidden tunnels

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Empty
PostSubject: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 5:47 pm

Sasuke walks down one of Orochimaru's many hidden tunnels that lead under his castle and all through the sound village.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 5:52 pm

Kitaro pratoling the sound village for his friend oshi happened upon one of the tunnels and entered them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 6:25 pm

Hearing Kitaro's call from the special broadcasting unit that Oshi gave to him Oshi runs off to the Sound Village to see what Kitaro needs. (This broadcasting device broadcasts a sound over long distances that only Oshiroku can hear)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 6:53 am

Minato also walks inside the Tunnels to locate a passage to Oro's Hidden Base. He had seen it once. It contained info on some guy called Kurudou Akabane, a man Minato had been searching for many years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 12:54 pm

Kitaro while walking down the tunnel walks into minato
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 1:19 pm

Sasuke walks into all of them. "What are you here for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 1:31 pm

"Sasuke uchia huh ill be doing my friend naruto a favor if i bring you back" Kitaro gets into stance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 1:56 pm

Sasuke glares at him. "I don't think so. I'm not going back." He says, and continues walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 5:47 pm

Oshiroku arrives stopping next to Kitaro. "What is going on here? Is there trouble in my village?" Oshi asks

Last edited by Oshiroku on Sat 09 Aug 2008, 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 6:04 pm

Kitaro runs up next to him by my order you come back sasuke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 3:34 am

" Hah... another Uchiha Snob. I hate you Uchiha so much " Minato said as he placed a hand on Kitaro's shoulder trying to explain to him that efforts to Subdue Sasuke were Futile here. This was his terrain. He had more knowledge of this PLace than Kitaro. " Not here Kitaro... Naruto Swore he would do it himself, and as we know, his Nindo is, that he never breaks a promise". Minato looked at Sasuke " Hey Kid, where's that team of clonws you carry around with you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 4:13 am

well maybe i can give naruto his chance minato hold him here (kitaro dissapeared)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 4:22 am

" No answer huh ? Well its no sweat of my bow " Minato walked across the tunnel till he was sure Sasuke was out of site. " Mist Walts Technique " Then, he threw his Cigarette into the Mist, making the entire Tunnel Explode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 4:23 am

Kitaro was already gone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 12:17 pm

Oshi stood on top of the tallest tree in all of the Sound Village. The catacombs had been destroyed. We are almost there[i]...Oshi thought We are so close to regaining the village[i]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 1:51 pm

Sasuke hears something, and looks behind him to see the tunnel exploding. "Oh crap!" He mutters as he jumps out.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 3:12 pm

Dae came drifting down on his star and he hovered next Oshiroku "Sir Shu sent me can i help?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 3:18 pm

"Thats alright Wes there is no need" Oshi said "This is all over and I should be able to clean it up" Oshi said smiling this time as he clapped his hands flattening the ground where the tunnel had been with the sound waves.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 3:25 pm

Wes was awwed by the power of this sannin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 3:31 pm

Wiping the dust from his tunic Oshi straightened it over his loose martial arts pants turning to Wes. "Is there anything else you needed Wes?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 3:36 pm

"Not realy i guess"wes sid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 3:42 pm

Oshi smiled "Why are you still here then" Oshi said jokingly as he laughed to himself.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 3:46 pm

"well i thought i would stick around and see if there's any trouble"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 3:49 pm

Oshi jumped to the next tree motioning for Wes to come along "Ok then" Oshi said as he kept jumping along moving north "Follow me"
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 3:51 pm

Dae pushed the star that way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orochimaru's hidden tunnels
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next