Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Orochimaru's hidden tunnels

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 11:53 am

"sir hold on incase theres not enough light down there" Wes said has he bagan some hand signs "Earth Sence" Wes said has his chackra gave him better sight than perfect Day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 11:57 am

Oshi kept walking not waiting for Wes and as Wes caught up he said quietly "Be careful we want this to be a surprise"
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 12:26 pm

Wes ran up to oshrokku "yes sir do you have a profile on him?" Wes whispered to oshiroku
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 1:16 pm

"The description was very small but I will be able to point him out...he should be wearing a red hat...The job here is to take him out quickly and stop the fight" Oshi said as they arrived at a balcony.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 1:35 pm

"Yes sir you lead the way!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 1:41 pm

Jumping off the balcony Oshi landed in the center of an arena where two men were fighting. Ones arm was torn off and the other had an eye gouged out. Bringing out a flute Oshi played it and both men fell asleep on the spot along with half of the people in the stands. The other half being stronger ran down to get the man who had ruined their fight screaming. Oshi took up a fighting stance looking back at Wes and pointing to a very fat man with a red hat.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 1:48 pm

((This topic is getting out of hand. Sasuke will be confused on where to start off, because you both will be confusing him. Let him get a chance to post. Also, How is this topic surpose to be about I and Sasuke, when you both seem to act as the main characters.))
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 1:50 pm

((Sorry go ahead))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 3:41 pm

((Sorry))

Sasuke freezes and turns around, his eyes glowing bright red. "What do you want, Naruto?"
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 4:35 pm

"I'm taking you back home, Sasuke. Whether you like it or not." said Naruto.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 9:26 am

"No you are not."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 9:28 am

No one mess´s up with Sasuke!!!!I am here to help*Said someone hidded.Sasuke can i help you please?I am your friend...Remeber we missing-nin we trained together can i help you if ic an´t i am still here if someone join battle i join too!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 9:32 am

((I don't know how smart it is to join this topic Sesmois...some of us already got in trouble for posting on it...Why don't you leave it to Naruto and Sasuke))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 9:41 am

(I AM HERE ONLY FOR BACK UP)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 9:44 am

((I was just warning you no need to yell...Its your funeral))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 9:45 am

(my funeral why?do not liking your conversation.....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 1:51 am

Kitaro walked over to semosis threatingly and told him to back off and let naruto and sasuke finish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 2:01 am

" Well... so the Brat got his Mangekyou i see. " minato said from next to them." Well naruto... what are you waiting for, you got him infront of you. Take him back "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 2:03 am

minato let him handle this he likes to follow his nindo (i wont give up on my word no matter what)
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 8:04 am

" Yes... he most certinaly does " Said a figure above them..." I hope youy havn't already forgotten me... foolish little brother...". The figure moved down and uncloacked his face, It was Itachi. The Uchiha prodigy thought to have been killed by Sasuke 4 years ago. " Surprised to see me huh Sasuke ? " Itachi asked as he looked at him, through the hood of his akatsuki Robe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 10:34 am

Take hand´s out of me!Sesmois does the replacement jutsu and appears behind sasuke and says:
-No one mes´´s up with us Missing-nin !Sasuke i got your back ok?
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 10:39 am

" Please... don't amuse me. You are so weak that you couldn't even hurt a pup " Itachi said as he apeared behind a startled Sesmois. He whispered into his ears " Leave us alone. this is none of your buisness " saying this, Itachi kicked Sesmois throwing him through the tunnel wall. " Sasuke, i hope that this weakling is nota friend of yours "
(( Sesmois, dont do that. It has nothing to do with you ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 10:40 am

(Itachi i was here first then you!!!!!)Sesmois appears behind sasuke and says-
-Itachi i was here first hen you so shut up!
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 10:53 am

" My oh My. this brat is more annoying than you were Naruto." Itachi said as he looked at Naruto ignoring the pestering prescence. " Brat. You are way over your head here. I may look ordinary, but don't underestimate me. You're prescious Sasuke about whom you think you care so much. He doesn't give a hoot wether you live or die " Itachi told the boy who was annoying him so much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 11:19 am

Shut up!!!Let´s decide this with a fight ok?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orochimaru's hidden tunnels   Orochimaru's hidden tunnels - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orochimaru's hidden tunnels
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next