Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
To become stronger...[Sephiroth & Kostas only.] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
To become stronger...[Sephiroth & Kostas only.] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
To become stronger...[Sephiroth & Kostas only.] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
To become stronger...[Sephiroth & Kostas only.] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
To become stronger...[Sephiroth & Kostas only.] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
To become stronger...[Sephiroth & Kostas only.] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
To become stronger...[Sephiroth & Kostas only.] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
To become stronger...[Sephiroth & Kostas only.] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
To become stronger...[Sephiroth & Kostas only.] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

To become stronger...[Sephiroth & Kostas only.]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden Sand Village, Sunagakure

To become stronger...[Sephiroth & Kostas only.] Empty
PostSubject: To become stronger...[Sephiroth & Kostas only.]   To become stronger...[Sephiroth & Kostas only.] Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 3:07 pm

The Kazekage and the Chuunin from the Akira clan walked in the indoor training area, as they did the door instantly closed behind them. It was a large room with a ceiling walls and floor colored silver. As soon as they arrived at the center of the room, the Kazekage unexpectedly punched Sephiroth and send him flying to the wall be him. The punch wasn't that strong, actually was ridiculously weak, for Kostas lines that is, yet most likely it did hurt a lot. Kostas looked down at the young Chuunin with a calm expression on his face. "You must never let your guard down, if it wasn't me you might be dead right now." He stood perfectly still, only moving his eyes, looking around the room. There are no places to hide, and no natural advantages as could be found in more "nature-like" training areas. "Now stand up and show me your power." He said to the Chuunin calmly while continue remaining perfectly still, waiting for Sephiroth to make his move.

(Well,thats what I call epic-shortness)
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Cloud

PostSubject: Re: To become stronger...[Sephiroth & Kostas only.]   To become stronger...[Sephiroth & Kostas only.] Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 3:15 pm

Sephiroth poped his neck and the punch did hurt but Sephiroth was trained to not be bothered by pain. Sephiroth looked at him. "Are you sure? D on't want to kill or harm you realy bad." Sephiroth said. "But you asked for it." Sephiroth put both of his hands in the air and fire rose from the grounds. Sephiroth pushed the fire at the man. Seeing as how this is the Kazekage geting out of the way of his attack easy. But sephiroth was just toying will him. He was going to show him the Akira clans true power later. But for now just some moves that he leared when he was three. Sephiroth jumped in the air and threw six kunai at him from the sky.when they left his hands fire was on the ends of them. All the kunai landed around the Kage. Sephiroth then had the fire that was in his hands and on the kunai to try and rap around the man. Sephiroth landed on the ground and smiles. Sephiroth was holding back alot. He did not want to burn this place to the ground because he did not want to clean up the mess.
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: To become stronger...[Sephiroth & Kostas only.]   To become stronger...[Sephiroth & Kostas only.] Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 4:31 pm

Kostas watched the kid from the Akira clan doing his "acrobatics". Those moves were incredible weak even at the kid's current lvl. As the Chuunin landed on the ground, Kostas instantly appeared behind him. This technique that Kostas used just now was none other than Shinsoku, a high speed movement which is said to be so fast that even someone with complete mastery of the Sharingan shouldn't be able to keep up with."I see...although your attacks are powerful they are slow and inaccurate, but not only your attacks, it seems that you lack speed in general." The Kazekage stated to the kid calmly, without making any attempt to attack his Chuunin, even though he had the best chance to land a direct strike since the kid was wide open. The truth was that he wanted to drag this a bit longer...

(Sorry It's short but I'm going to bed, it will become longer I promise.)

Name:Shinsoku (神速, God-speed )
Element:-
Description:A movement technique that allows the user to move at extreme speed, faster than the eye can follow. It can be used to avoid attacks, as well as to attack at higher speeds, quickly overpower and dispatch opponents before they have time to react. It's superior to many high speed movements because the user can see what he is attacking and where. It also makes a different sound; rather than the usual swishing , Shinsoku makes a booming or static sound.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: To become stronger...[Sephiroth & Kostas only.]   To become stronger...[Sephiroth & Kostas only.] Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 4:44 pm

Sephiroth looked at him and smiled. Sephiroth put his hands in the air. "Well yeah." Sephiroth said and in just that time, Sephiroth had Fire shoot out of his back and started to go to the Kage. The fire was moving faster. Sephiroth moved away from the Kage and was going fast. Sephiroth looked at him and the fire from his old attacks went to the sky. Sephiroth had the fire in the sky go over the Kage and Sephiroth looked at him. "This is one of our stronger moves. Lets see how you do." Sephiroth said and put both of his hands in the air and they crosed making an 'x' form. Then the fire from the sky rained down on the Kage with a realy fast speed. Sephiroth started to run all around the Kage. Sephiroth had his feet on fire and they made a ring around the kage. Sephiroth now had him traped and fire raining down on him. Sephiroth had the fire ring have parts of it shoot out like a spear to the kage. So now the Kage would eather get hit by the Rain of stabed by the spears. Sephiroth pulled out his two blades. He looked at his and looked at his Dads. Sephiroth remembered when he got this sword. It was the night that his dad died. Sephiroth was walking around the grounds of his clan and he was playing hide and go seek. He was hiding and his friends were seeking. Sephiroth heared somthing loud but did not leave. After some time he left to go look for them. When he found them they were both dead. Sephiroth started to cry and ran away from the site of death. Sephiroth was behind a house and saw his dad fighting. Sephiroth's dad was doing good but died. Sephiroth looked in horror at this site. His dad was laying on the ground and there was nothing he could do. Sephiroth looked at his dad and the people left. Sephiroth walked over to his dad and his dad handed him his sword and told him to never let it go.

Name: Fire rain
Element: Fire nin
Clan: Akira
Description: Sephiroth will use his fire powers to make fire in the air and it will start to look like a cloud. After that, Sephiroth will have the fire tern into a long needle sort of like senbon and rain down on the person from all points
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: To become stronger...[Sephiroth & Kostas only.]   To become stronger...[Sephiroth & Kostas only.] Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 6:24 pm

The Kazekage remained still, continuing maintaining the calm and mostly motionless expression on his face, while analyzing the movements of the Chuunin from the Akira clan. "Wow, such power...that's dangerous. So that's the infamous Kaen no Ame, the Rain of Fire, Akira's clan signature technique, you seem to be quite adept on using it even at your age...and the manipulation you have over katon is as expected amazing." Closing his eyes, he made sure to keep himself aware of the kid's movements." Before coming I said I was gonna show you something amazing..." Then from the ring of fire that surrounded Kostas spears of fire were shoot towards him."

Re-opening his eyes, he grinned as flame surrounded his covered by fingerless iron guard gloves hands. "Zero Point..." The Kazekage began saying softly without making any attempt to dodge the incoming fire spears or the rain of fire above him, actually not even showing any sight of alarm "Breakthrough." Instantly the fire spears, the ring of fire that Sephiroth created around Kostas, and the rain of fire...frost.

"Surpised huh, I suppose I can't blame you...your jutsu became ice cubes just like that. Oh correction not only your jutsu..." The Kazekage pointed with the index finger of his right hand at the young Chuunin's legs and a somewhat large smirk came across on the Kazekage's face "Your legs too." Yes, Sephiroth's legs were frozen too, and slowly the ice started encasing the young Chuunin. "Let me guess what you have in mind, this jutsu is nonsense right?, Yeah I must admit that it's indeed an interesting power" He clasped his fingers and as he did the ice created by the "reverse flame" shattered, freeing Sephiroth, without his body disintegrate along with the ice particles. It is true that even though Kostas used only 1/3 of the Zero Points Breakthrough full potential, this technique is insane powerful, even at this lvl.

"Sephiroth Akira, this is one of the jutsu you have to master if you want to become stronger, if you want to become a worthy successor of your clan, if you want to defeat Artemis Nara..." The Kazekage started walking towards the Chuunin, his steps, calm as they were, echoed magnificently against the ground as he came closer and closer to the kid from the Akira clan. Today, Sephiroth Akira technically died 3 times, with his current power lvl he won't survive for long in the living hell called the Ninja world...

(I know thats a lame way of doing thing, but as you know I have a little of writers block right now, and I want to finish passing down those techs quickly.)

Name: Zero Point Breakthrough (零地点突破, Zero Chiten Toppa)
Element: Fire
Description: With this extraordinary difficult to master/perform tech the user can change his flame into a minus or negative state, to create reverse flame, or, essentially, ice. The ice created by the "reverse flame", despite having all the characteristics than an Ice Release would have, is by all means not a Hyuuton, in other words not any kind of frost. It contains and negates other flames (possible even the immortal flames of amaterasu), preventing opponents from attacking. In some cases the ice can completely encase the victims bodies for eternity, unless contacted from the outside by powerful chakra lvls. No hand seals or special pose is required to use the Zero Point Breakthrough.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: To become stronger...[Sephiroth & Kostas only.]   To become stronger...[Sephiroth & Kostas only.] Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 5:14 pm

Sephiroth looked at him with his eyes wide open. Sephiroth's attacks were stoped like that and his legs were frozen and he looked at the Kage. Sephiroth looked at the eyes when it broke off and it was cold. Sephiroth put his legs on fire and the cold feeling was gone. Sephiroth even made the ice on the ground melt and they terned to steam. Sephiroth looked at him when he said Arts name. Sephiroth poped his neck and wrists. Sephiroth walked up to him and when he talked about his clan he looked away. "Don't...just don't talk about my clan. I don't want to think about them." Sephiroth said and as fate would have it he started to think about his dad. He can almost see him. He was siting on the steps on his house and was looking at the hole clan. Sephiroth walked out of his house to see his dad. Sephiroth sat down next to him and he put his hand on the back of Sephiroth's neck. He smiled at him and his dad smiled back. Sephiroth and his dad sat on the steps and looked at the clan walking by. Sephiroth hated the fact that people would walk by and not talk to them. They were not even from the same village. They were from the Rain. Sephiroth snaped back to real life after he saw the Rain shinobi and looked at the Kage. "What makes you think that Art is coming back? And if he does then what makes you think he's coming for a fight? And with me?" sephiroth asked. He looked at him and waits for him to talk back.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: To become stronger...[Sephiroth & Kostas only.]   To become stronger...[Sephiroth & Kostas only.] Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 2:35 am

((I just had to give note of the irony of the two rivals/friends (Kostas and Naizu) having pupils who are rivals/friends (Sephoroth and Artemis)...strange coincidence))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To become stronger...[Sephiroth & Kostas only.]   To become stronger...[Sephiroth & Kostas only.] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To become stronger...[Sephiroth & Kostas only.]
Page 1 of 1