Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Rebirth of Slumbering Fire Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Rebirth of Slumbering Fire Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Rebirth of Slumbering Fire Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Rebirth of Slumbering Fire Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Rebirth of Slumbering Fire Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Rebirth of Slumbering Fire Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Rebirth of Slumbering Fire Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Rebirth of Slumbering Fire Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Rebirth of Slumbering Fire Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Rebirth of Slumbering Fire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kai Fuuma
ANBU
ANBU
Kai Fuuma

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A rank
Village: -

Rebirth of Slumbering Fire Empty
PostSubject: Rebirth of Slumbering Fire   Rebirth of Slumbering Fire Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm

The proper rank for her skill as a mist shinobi was a jounin. One of the elites of the ninja of the village, but this ninja choose not to participate in the ranking of gathering and instructing students. She didn't like the responsiblity of covering those that are unable to protect themsevles, meaning she'd have to be assigned to an assassination force or something of the likes - None of that 'MUST PROTECT MY GENNIN' type of ninja, so with that thought in mind we should probably get back to the story eh?

There Kai Fuuma was, one of the jounin ... but not any jounin she was actually a former ninja of the waterfall village, but how she ended up here was quite a funny story, but that's not what the topic was about. Kai was sitting on a cliff, the edge to be specific and the material she was sitting on was rock and she was staring at the vast body of water in front of her, about thirteen maybe tweleve meters behind her was the trees, so she in turn had already reached the end of the forest.

She wasn't on duty really due to no missions on the board or not being called by the Mizukage. So there she was sitting in her own harmony of somewhat feeling of peace and quiet. Her black attire this time was worn, hair down and she had no care in the world. Not quite having her mind on anything in specific trying to waste time and always and I mean always try to mentally find herself. This part of one and another starts once again right here in this very chapter of Naruto X ...
Back to top Go down

Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Page 1 of 1