Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kostas and Null to report Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Kostas and Null to report Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kostas and Null to report Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kostas and Null to report Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kostas and Null to report Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kostas and Null to report Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kostas and Null to report Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kostas and Null to report Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kostas and Null to report Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kostas and Null to report

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

Kostas and Null to report Empty
PostSubject: Kostas and Null to report   Kostas and Null to report Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 6:23 pm

Naizu stood a the window of his office as he watched over the clear skies of the nice day in Kusagakure. He was awaiting the arrival of his most trusted shinobi and his newest jounin for a little exercise with the two, or for the two more spacifically. Being that he wanted all of his shinobi on the same page, he decided to have Kostas do a little training with Null. He had gave it some thought over the previous night and made a final decision this morning on the matter. Naizu had already sent a couple of hounds to their homes to retrieve them, but he also knew how rebelious Kostas could be so he expected Null to probably be there before him.
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kostas and Null to report   Kostas and Null to report Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 8:19 pm

Null's bug got to him before the hound did, telling Null that his New Kusakage requested his prescence. The beetle then landed on his shoulder, as Null put on his clothing along with some armor but not all. Null swung the door open wide and hard smacking the arriving hound dead square in the face. Null looked over to the side of the hurt Hound, Oh i am very sorry for that Null said as he lifted the hound on its feet watching it run back in a different direction. I better hurry Null said as he made one handsign createing a large puff of smoke as the smoke settled a very large dragon fly appeared in which Null jumped on for transportation. The dragon fly flew very swift as he landed in front of the building in which held the kusakages office. That will be all Null said to the Dragonfly as Null made another handsign creating a large puff of smoke in which the dragon fly dissapeared. Null walked inside the building passing by many other villagers until he reached a door that seemed bigger then all the other doors that Null passed. Null stood at the door begining to knock 3 times as he awaited the answer from the kusakage.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kostas and Null to report   Kostas and Null to report Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 9:13 pm

As expected, Null was the first to arrive and the Kusakage just smiled as he spoke, "Enter Null", aloud, waiting for him to enter. He was contemplating how exactly he'd go about this plan of action as he had recently gotten a letter from an old friend that would soon make his presence known around. Naizu turned around and walked over to his desk as he sorted some paperwork and prepared to give the briefing to the two ninja. "Well Null, how are you and how have you enjoyed your stay here thus far in the village hidden in the Grass? Things are hopefully a little less hectic than the other villages but I do want you to know that I want you to be as active as possible" said Naizu as he sat down.
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kostas and Null to report   Kostas and Null to report Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 9:22 pm

Null walked in following the Kusakage. I feel right at home, thankyou for this. Null said as he watched the Kusakage take his seat, I will stay as active as possible, and i would like to get more ranks. Null said as he smiled talking once again, because i definetly dont want to be a jounin for the rest of my life Null chuckled. And just to let you know if you need anything just tell me, I will pursue any task with pride. Null said as he began looking down. So why was i called down here Kusakage? Null asked.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kostas and Null to report   Kostas and Null to report Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 7:41 pm

Well, I have plans for a little exercise for you and Kostas and I think you'd probably enjoy the task at hand, for its a chance for you to get to know each other and get on the same page as far as your battle styles and on a personal level. Also, when you two are done, You will to report back to me because I have a mission for one of you, depending on the results of the exercise will determine the shinobi chosen to carry this mission out for me" said the Kusakage. He didn't want to give too much away at that time for he was waiting for Kostas' appearance.
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kostas and Null to report   Kostas and Null to report Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 7:54 pm

So this little thing that me and doing, is it a fight? Null asked a with a little bit timidness in his voice. I don't beleive that a jounin like me can take a sannin like Kostas. Heh, but i will try my best if so. Null said smiling a littlle bit. So how long will it take for Kostas to arrive, he got the message the same time i did correct? Null said wondering if the Sannin would ever show up. Null looked outside the Kusakages window seeing all the happy villagers walking about there day. Null then smiling hoping one day that he would take the roll of kusakage . Null then wondering about his mission wondering what it was, or if he was gonna get it.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kostas and Null to report   Kostas and Null to report Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 8:37 pm

Growing weary of Kostas' natural tardiness, Naizu changed his plans a bit for the new jounin and gave him a mission to carryout. "Change of plans kid, you're gonna take care of something for me, I need this done pronto, got it? You are to go to the Mizukages office and give this paper to her, and make sure you only allow her to see this. You are NOT to look into this envelope at any point of time because if you do...I WILL KNOW" said the very irritated Kage of the grass. His eyes gave off a fierce stare towards Null inadvertently because of his frustration of waiting for Kostas. Naizu then made a few hand seals and summoned one of his canines to the floor. "Null, this is Keido's, you will be accompanied by him during this mission and he will make sure that everything runs smoothly,you have 4 days for completion, do you understand?" he asked retorically speaking as a gust of wind blew the envelope to him. "You know what to do Keidos, be off you two" he said.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kostas and Null to report   Kostas and Null to report Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 8:40 pm

((This is your accompanied canine....Have fun))
Kostas and Null to report Wolf7
Keido (15 post)

3rd summon: (5'11)Keido is the best summon for close range combat as his speed is unmatched. If you think he's fast when he first a starts battle, dont allow him to take his wraps off. With those removed, his movements 3/4 the speed of sound. If you survive that, you wont see anything else if the chains come off. Keido can top the speed of the 6th inner gate with out any restraints. Also he has an affinity to fire and love to use fireballs. The down side, he's cocky and arrogant. Also, he will play with his foe well beyond the time to get serious. He jokes about being able to top his dad...Zeidius.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kostas and Null to report   Kostas and Null to report Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kostas and Null to report
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: Other Countries :: Kusakage Office-
Jump to: