Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Mission for Kostas Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Mission for Kostas Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Mission for Kostas Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Mission for Kostas Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Mission for Kostas Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Mission for Kostas Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Mission for Kostas Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Mission for Kostas Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Mission for Kostas Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Mission for Kostas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

Mission for Kostas Empty
PostSubject: Mission for Kostas   Mission for Kostas Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 5:58 am

Naizu was in the office with something on his mind and awaited one of his most trusted jounins to come forth as he had an urgent A rank mission for him to take care of. He was pretty sure that Kostas already knew what it was but he awaited his arrival to give him a brief summary of it just incase there were any questions or misunderstandings about it. Naizu paced the floor back and forth in anticipation of his arrival and would normally go to take care of this on his own but now had a bit too many things to worry about as well as knowing that if the Kage left, that would leave the village completely open to attack.
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info
Village: Hidden Sand Village, Sunagakure

Mission for Kostas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission for Kostas   Mission for Kostas Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 6:35 am

Kostas opened the door,without knocking.He slowly looked at Naizu "One of your ANBU interrupted my sleep and told me that you called me."Kostas stated to Naizu,obviously a bit annoyed.He hated when someone interrupted his sleep."So it about that mission that you told me yesterday?"Kostas said to Naizu as he took his seat."Give me all the details so i can begin." He knew that this wasnt an easy mission,of course this didn't bother a person like Kostas who lives for the thrill of combat.And he had nothing better to do to tell the truth,so putting himself in a good fight it was exactly what he needed.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Mission for Kostas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission for Kostas   Mission for Kostas Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 6:42 am

I wanted you to keep an eye on Kiyoshi for the reason of whats come about and I want him back asap, by any means necessary. If you want to take Morbokai or an anbu, I can arrange that but I want him here yesterday and I don't care what you have to do to bring him back, just make sure he's alive. You know about the situation the leaf had with the Uchiha kid, that's not happening here in my village for we aren't the leaf and we don't send genin to get things done. You are my best man and I trust you most right now on missions such as these, those that mean retrieval of something. This is an A rank mission and You have what ever you need at your disposal, so tell me if you need anything at the moment...otherwise, you are dismissed.
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info
Village: Hidden Sand Village, Sunagakure

Mission for Kostas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission for Kostas   Mission for Kostas Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 11:42 am

An other stupid kid ruled by his emotions,nothing unexpected."You are right we are not the Leaf." Kostas stated to Naizu with a serious tone.Almost every shinobi knew about the situation the Konoha had with Sasuke Uchiha.Sending five genin to bring back the kid proved to be a fatal mistake.The Uchiha kid became nothing more than someone eaten up by the ninja world's hatred and bitterness.He caused major problems in the future,and all that because Konoha's softness.

"I'll bring back the kid by any means necessary"Kostas said to Naizu seriously,as he stood up and walked towards the door "Tell me something,who is with the kid."Kostas asked with his back turned to Naizu.It was more than obvious that someone was delaying Kiyoshi,because if this wasn't the care Kiyoshi would already be far away to be "captured".
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Mission for Kostas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission for Kostas   Mission for Kostas Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 4:59 am

"Its Kiyoshi...and we WILL...get him back" Naizu said as he turned to the window looking out of it briefly before closing his eyes to take a deep breath. He hated the fact that the kid eluded his knowledge of his where abouts, for Naizu tried to get everyone paired up as quickly as possible and matched up with the best suited jounin super. He knew after the name was spoken, Kostas was more than likely gone so he spoke under his breath saying,"Please get him back, I'm counting on you".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mission for Kostas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission for Kostas   Mission for Kostas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission for Kostas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: Other Countries :: Kusakage Office-
Jump to: