Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Searching Without a Trace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Searching Without a Trace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Searching Without a Trace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Searching Without a Trace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Searching Without a Trace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Searching Without a Trace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Searching Without a Trace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Searching Without a Trace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Searching Without a Trace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Searching Without a Trace

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

Searching Without a Trace - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jun 2012, 7:56 pm

((C rank genjutsu reflect on an A ranked jutsu?))
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 8:59 am

Naizu Nimakee wrote:
((C rank genjutsu reflect on an A ranked jutsu?))
It was so genin could use the skill but its skill level is pretty much C-S. I just never changed the rank in my post. I think that is what I had said.

I am sure we had a discussion about this. Anyways, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 10:39 am

((You never truly answered me last time but if that's the case, it should have been labeled like that before. In any event, that is a short ranged move and you yourself said you were 30 ft away, sooo....))
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 5:39 pm

Sooo... what? Range is not affecting the performance of the technique, and I was walking anways. As if it will make any difference. I am countering genjutsu, not ninjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jul 2012, 10:32 pm

(Auto-hit.)
Naizu had already dealt with his own genjutsu which had been reflected upon him but it was too late, the damage to himself and the surrounding area had been done. The metallic buildings held their ground because they were built to be durable, the only damage being scratches and the odd smell of burned pipes. An ounce worth of fresh human blood stained the vast pool and the cloaked man lay there helpless on top of the cooling water. It was all over, and to think that Kaze had managed to win was the interesting part. However, it was made apparent that the man was no where near death as unexperienced fighters may assume when facing a powerful foe. The unconcious cloaked man had spent a good portion of his own chakra and the wounds were only minorly fatal, because there was that chance of suffering from blood loss. He had now learned that his opponent was a Nimakee, but the hood still hid the identity of the man so there will be debate on who exactly this man is. Kaze shifted his thoughts to what Masahiro had said earlier before Kaze lad flown off in pursuit of the female Uchiha.

"Only on the outside Kaze-kun. I'm sure one day, you'll realize things won't ever be right again. And when you do, they will."

Perhaps the wise middle-aged man was right, or Kaze had yet to understand what the sage truly meant. That being said, it was not at all easy to understand the depth at which he was supposed to comprehend all of this. He shook his head and reached into his pouch pulling out a pair of black gloves that he put on. He gazed up at the floating ninja watching her zero movement and that giant blue aura looming high above them. Is this a feat of what she is capable of? Was this the power of something beyond his own? Is it, maybe... Rinnegan?
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jul 2012, 11:58 pm

The battle raged on between the man of unknown origin, and the one who Revy knew from long ago. Trading blows, avoiding lethal attacks, but soon it turned into a mere battle of Genjutsu. That of which, in Revy's opinion, the Uchiha had the obvious advantage. This was simply because she knew nothing of the Nimakee. Kaze had managed to turn the tides in the battle, and land a devastating blow on the man. That of which had ended the battle..for now.

Still high, high above the towering buildings of Amegakure, Revy stood motionless. The law of gravity had appeared to have been broken. Revy still held a single hand seal. Placing her scythe under her arm, and bringing forth her other hand, she quickly strung together 3 hand seals. After no more then 3 seconds, the flow of the rain had shifted once again, taking it's normal path. From the sky to the ground. The water that was built up high in the sky began to fall as a powerful sheets of rain. All but the large spear of molded water that remained hidden above the dark clouds. Revy immediately picked the seal back up just after performing the 3 seals to regulate the rain. But at this point, the spear began to get heavy. Being built up for so long, with the help of the reverse rain, it's size turned massive. Much larger then Revy had expected it to be, as she expected to use it sooner instead of holding it. If she had dropped it now, the massive shockwave it would give off would no doubt wreck a part of the village, but also flood everything in this district of Amegakure. With the rain regulated to fall normally again, she slowed down the creation of the spear to a point where it would on longer grow visibly. Though even with the process slowed down, the weight of the spear is beginning to take it's toll on her.

She glared down at Kaze Uchiha, the victor of the battle only moments ago. He is the sole reason she isn't letting go of the spear. Revy did not know if he could be trusted enough for her to drop her guard, or even the only thing she could use as a getaway plan, being the spear. With how high up she was, even for a Uchiha, it wouldn't be possible for him to see her eyes. The only thing that may give away some type of change is the fact that her eyes are no longer orange.

She did not know if he was someone she could put her trust into or not. After all, he showed up looking for a fight to begin with. She remained high up in the air, not moving from her levitated position.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 8:56 am

((i have no way to post other than short pic post as both of my laptops are out of commission and have been for quite a while. Otherwise I would have post. I also thought you were going to another site kaze))
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul 2012, 11:36 am

Naizu Nimakee wrote:
((i have no way to post other than short pic post as both of my laptops are out of commission and have been for quite a while. Otherwise I would have post. I also thought you were going to another site kaze))
OOC: Another site? The only other site I plan on moving to is the forum sequel. I did mention in the SD thread that I intended to finish our thread. While the thread is still active and have the time to, you can reply and do...something. At present, I have no intention in killing your character and only wished to move this thread along.

He mimicked her hand seals with utter perfection but apparently proved useless if he ever intended for the seals to have a double-effect on the surrounding environment. The white transparent bones faded away and soon the ghostly aura that enveloped his body disappeared as well. His mangekyou sharingan remained activated however, as he kept a focused gaze on the floating Uchiha with the intention of getting the answers he wanted. To accomplish this he needed to find a way to get her down by whatever means neccesary, without killing her of course. "What are you plotting up there?!" Kaze yelled, his voice echoeing across the streets. He was partially unaware of the looming threat as his sharingan would only view the artificial clouds as blue smogs and only the tip end of the spear was visible from his location. Obviously, he was aware that she did not hang herself in mid-air just to spectate their battle. It was possible that she intended to intervene if threatened or save his butt if he needed her help. Then again, he would have been too arrogant to admit needing assistance anyways so he ignored that possibility. Whatever it is, that is hidden up there, he may be capable of saving himself and the Nimakee from death if fate was to allow it.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul 2012, 2:01 pm

"What are you plotting up there?!"

The sound of the mans voice had just barely reached Revy through the sound of the heavy rain. She decided to ignore the question for now. He seemed to know something was going on above the clouds, but this was no surprise to Revy. The Sharingan allowed him to see chakra..but just as that. The weight of the spear became an annoyance for Revy. Bringing her free hand up once more, she quickly did two seals. These seals caused the spear in the air to disperse immediately, and fall as lifeless water once again. This caused the rain to thicken throughout the area. As she lowered herself down, there was no doubting Kaze would know of her eyes if he saw them. After all, the man she had fought just moments ago seemed to recognize them. The eyes of Rinnegan were in many myths and folklore's, though to the more experienced ninja, one story stood out above the rest. The story of how the Rinnegan was the beginning of everything.

It's bad enough already that one person managed to recognize, and flee from her, if Kaze were to see them, she didn't know if she could trust him keeping it a secret. For all she knew, the man with the staff earlier could have very easily went back to his village, and placed what info he had of her in the bingo book. Or put a price on her head. She couldn't risk having more know of her power yet...Not until the time comes. Revy lowered herself about a hundred feet away from Kazes location, and deactivated her Rinnegan while it was still outside of the Sharingans sight. She was slightly interested in the cloaked man, the one who lost the battle against Kaze, but with him unconscious, she wouldn't be able to learn anything about him, or anyone he knew such as the one that fled. Even with the Human path, Ningendō, the chances of killing him on the spot were high, and the last thing she wanted for now was to carry around the soul of someone she may have no interest in. At this point, Revy had no reason to stick around any longer. She turned from her position, and began walking atop the few feet of water that still flooded the streets of this quarter of Amegakure. Whether Kaze followed her or not didn't matter to her at this point. The sound of elite, and medical ninja had rushed towards the scene of the battle via rooftop, so Revy stayed low, hidden as she walked beneath the oning's of the buildings. The team dispatched to the scene of the fight would no doubt take the wounded man to the hospital, and treat him until he is conscious. With the battle at a dead point, if Kaze were to launch an attack at her now, it would attract the attention of the dispatched ninja units. Although they were weak in comparison to even a Chuunin, it would be trouble for him. Why it took this long to dispatch a crew, Revy did not know. Chances are it was because of the high levels of chakra that fluctuated throughout the area, but with one gone, and the other unconscious, it seemed they were no longer afraid to intervene, although late.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Aug 2012, 12:32 am

Naizu, now coming to after his jutsu was turned against him, realized his error in judgement when fighting the uchiha boy. That error was, metaphorically speaking, playing with his food and not finishing his plate which often turns the tide. Instead of casting a reflect of his own, he simply ate the casted genjutsu as well as kaze's attack. This however, was not as bad as things could have been as during the time of his defensive let down, he was still storing chakra of which was useful for the current time at hand. But the fact was, he felt obligated to give himself a bit more time to recover even though he was now perfectly coherent once more and was observing the conversation at hand between the one he still perceived as Revy Izumi and the Uchiha boy. Kaze succeeded with his multitude of attacks but for whatever reason, decided not to follow up and this held firm in the Nimakee's head.

Time was not an issue, in fact it would be better said that patience was of virtue in order to possibly allow the two to give him information inadvertently. Along with that, Naizu looked to get his feet back underneath him again so he lied perfectly still, remaining in the same spot as when he awoke. It wasn't long the man was unconscious, if even the case. No, this was more of a case of being extremely disoriented to the point of immobility, though not to where his eyes would return to regulatory. Naizu was in as prime of a spot as one could be in to keep himself safe, secure and observant to the happenings of ones surroundings. His eyes had nearly shifted back to their normal state but Nai kept his surroundings in mind and fought through, knowing the repercussions of his jutsu. His eyes remained low but he was perfectly stable mentally once more, his eyes clear again, his mind focused again and soon he would make a move.

((I'm using my phone to type this so if I made an error or more, sue me))
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Aug 2012, 12:45 am

"I see..." He said softly, staring up at the clouds as thick tricklets of the cold liquid battered his face and body. Revy's chakra was clearly present in every drop that fell from the heavens and the tad level of chakra had doubled since the building pressure in the sky was released. Which meant that the technique had been something close to a ball of water and could be built from existing sources such as the falling rain. He could not see her doujutsu the moment she landed but Kaze did catch the differentiation of chakra in her eyes. He let out nothing but a sigh of annoyance when she began to depart into the shadows, away from the battleground and the on-coming Rain ninja that had finally decided to make an appearance after waiting for the battle to die down. Kaze took the opportunity to remain calm as he reached a hand inside the cloak, finding the inner pocket and pulling his hand out to reveal a Rain headband that he immediately put on. It was given to him by one of their own and if wearing it saved him the trouble of confronting the weaklings then why not.

His vision already locked onto Revy, he closed his left eye and quickly manuevered himself down the building and followed her tracks. He trailed a little off behind her so that he kept some distance between them. "You can either show me your doujutsu willingly and we can conversate about everything we both want to know, or I can warp you away and then force you to tell me through the use of hypnosis." He spoke calmly but his tone reflected his threat. Kaze reminded himself that he had the capability of using the Mangekyou at least twice in battle before most of his chakra is depleted, and that is without the benefits of using the cursed seal. This was going to be the fifth use of his Mangekyou, and although he was not yet close to blindness, just by looking at Revy he could tell his vision had degraded noticeably. It was to a point that her body gave off a slight blur and these effects will of course soon worsen with each use.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Aug 2012, 1:23 am

The rain remained heavy, not a soul around aside from the two ninja making their way down the streets of Amegakure. The rain remained heavy, thickening as they made their way closer to the center of the storm. This wain was in fact a natural thunderstorm. The sound of the rain masked their voices, as well as scent. If the man who fell in battle were to awaken and attempt to follow them, it would be next to impossible.

Revy continued her walk, not stopping, or even looking back as Kaze began to approach her. He kept some distance, but his interest in her made Revy wonder why he was so persistent on learning her secrets. Even after the battle he just had, he still brings up the option of using force. She could tell he was nearly fatigued. Having to rely on Mangekyo Sharingan, and even Susanoo, that would begin to take it's toll on him at some point. For a while, she continued to ignore him. She made her way back to the main district of the village, and began to navigate the empty, dark road towards her quarters. She knew Kaze would continue to follow her, and at some point, if she remained quiet, he would attempt his "hypnosis". She wasn't threatened at all by the man, and in fact, the thought of him trying to use hypnosis on her sounded more like a joke.

With her large black scythe on her back, she continued walking for some time before making a stop. Her house, a small wooden beat up shack of a building, was right across the street. Revy leaned on the side of a building with her arms crossed, still with her back to Kaze.

"Why are you so interested? Are you looking for more reasons to shun me, treat me like dirt, or perhaps you're looking for a reason to place a bounty on my head? Did your clan send you? Was me being shunned, swept under the rug, made an outcast not enough satisfy you enough?"

Her voice had a bit of anger in it. Thinking back to how things were in the Uchiha clan still filled her with anger. She rarely ever thought back to those days, but the face, and name of Kaze Uchiha brought a lot of those memories to mind.

Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Aug 2012, 2:03 am

The voices began to grow feint and Naizu understood the facts of the time being, which brought him to sit up...and check his leather cloak. "Damn it, its gonna cost somethin serious to get this smell out of this thing" he said to himself of the burnt smell. Turning towards where the two were, his head followed were he could feel their presence heading before slowly lifting himself from the ground as the water was now gone. Looking about the area, he thought of a plentiful of options but ultimately decided on simply taking to a quickened walking pace and scaling up it vertically. This wall was the side of one of the tall buildings that ame was known for, and he knew he would be noticed though he didn't care. Naizu, roughly half way up, began to get ancy from to pace and took a swift leap which skies him about 3 ft over the top and landing him on the roof.

At this point, he was able to see the two ninja, but they had a decent distance on him and he certainly didn't mind at this juncture. Taking a slight breath, he took to a medium paced walk and slipping his hands into his sleeves as he continued forth. His plan was simple and easy, the same as before just with a slight twist to things being that the snowy sage was not here any longer. The girl seemed like an issue,no, a question and he looked for answers to within the Uchiha Boy...or was he looking for some within her as well. "Not quite there yet" Naizu mumbled to himself, but he was close as his smirk would indicate to those whom could see it. He was once again accompanied by his hood and his eyes remained half-way concealed from view of others, and now retracted to his third stage of kkg.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 11:27 am

Did she think he was bluffing? Being a Uchiha herself, surely she remembers the capability of a fully-matured sharingan. All he needed for her to do was make eye contact.

Stopping, he took a good look of his surroundings but there really was not much to look at. It was a small old wooden shack that was the ideal home of Oogie Boogie if he lived in the ninja's version of the ghetto. Yeah, that sentence summed it up well. "She lives here? Really?" He thought, kicking aside the dead rat laying beside his foot and further examined the beaten up structure. Though Kaze listened well when she began to speak, letting those words sink into his thinking process. When she finished he replies in a relaxed tone. "The village, nor the clan, sent me after you and they could have cared less if you returned or not. Although what you need to understand is I was partly oblivious to the treatment you were given and realized the truth of things later on." He sighed, leaning his head back slightly while still staring into her eyes. "Now the interesting part is how you went about not using your sharingan and keeping your doujutsu a secret. By deciphering some of the secrets written on the tablet with my mangekyou sharingan I learned the story of the Sage of the Six Paths. This knowledge lead me to finding the path that I will follow. You will get the idea soon enough so I won't bother to explain further." He was starting to believe that her sharingan underwent an evolution of it's own, so rare that the idea itself was impossible.

"You may also be wondering about that cloaked wolfman, yes? I have little clue who he is either but I am aware that he is a Nimakee and their doujutsu is the Oakegan. Other than that, I know nothing of their origin or an analysis on their abilities." Instantly, a flashback of the man Morbokai appeared in his mind along with the memory of his younger brother. "Heh..." His mind went blank.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2012, 7:24 am

"The village, nor the clan, sent me after you and they could have cared less if you returned or not. Although what you need to understand is I was partly oblivious to the treatment you were given and realized the truth of things later on."

Revy wasn't to sure if she could trust his words or not. She didn't care to much about him not knowing of the way she was treated back then within the Uchiha, but the fact that he's supposedly here out of his own free will. Perhaps he has some plot up his sleeve, and wants to use her in some way? She didn't put to much thought into it, as she had no interest either way, but she really had a hard time figuring this guy out.

"Now the interesting part is how you went about not using your sharingan and keeping your doujutsu a secret. By deciphering some of the secrets written on the tablet with my mangekyou sharingan I learned the story of the Sage of the Six Paths. This knowledge lead me to finding the path that I will follow. You will get the idea soon enough so I won't bother to explain further."

Revy already knew the story of the Sage. In fact, she often wondered if she was perhaps some type of reincarnation of the sage. She didn't for a second doubt the sages existence, as she was living proof of his abilities. Even if not to their full extent. Kaze may have been a spoiled Uchiha back during their younger years, but something had to of happened for him to come this far. To leave the Uchiha and seek out Revy. Unless it was all just apart of his plan. As Kaze mentioned not needing to explain further, Revy opened her mouth to speak, but a sudden strike of worry shot across her face, and filled her head the moment Kaze began to speak again.

"that cloaked wolfman"

Kaze called him. It wasn't him in particular she was worried about, and she knew next to nothing of the Nimakee, or the Oakegon. What worried her is the fact that during the battle with the man with the staff, her Ukojizai had fallen. It worries her that it may have been a big mistake to walk back to the place she called 'home' without being completely sure her enemies weren't following her. Kaze, she didn't care to much about, and she knew that no one but her and very few others knew about the Ukojizai's ability. The only thing that worried her was during the time her Ukojizai wasn't in effect, how many enemies could have shown up as backup, or some type of support to the cloaked one, or even the man with the staff. The possibilities of what could happen rolled through Revy's mind. Perhaps the one Kaze beat was only a distraction. She knew of the Sharingan's abilities, but she didn't remember it having any abilities to sense enemies from afar.

Revy brought both her hands up, and immediately broke eye contact with Kaze. She only dropped the eye contact to keep him from naturally retaliating thinking she was about to attack, or she had led him to a trap, and instantly locking her in a genjutsu. Revy strung just a few seals together, lacing the already existing rainclouds with her chakra. Within merely seconds, her Ukojizai had been formed, and her senses immediately picked up on everything. Kaze standing only a few feet away from her. The dispatched units that were still scowering the area of the battle. Around this time of night not many people were awake, or even outside of their homes, so she detected few. One of them stood out from the rest. The wounded man that had fallen in battle, is once again moving. And is nearby. She knew his location, the fact that he hasn't yet made a move means he may be hesitant to tackle both of them at once. Or at least while Revy and Kaze are near each other. Because of this, she refrained from making any actions that would show that she knew exactly where this man was.

Revy hadn't a clue what this man was after, but she knew that if things got rough, it would only lead to Kaze getting what he wanted, simply through having to defend herself if needed. For now, Revy did nothing, waiting to see if the cloaked one would attempt to engage in battle again. Whether Kaze knew of his presence was unknown to her, but at his distance, he would be impossible to detect unless Kaze had some type of sensory move.

At this point, the only thing she could do was play it out and see what would happen. Revy kept her head tilted slightly with her eyes motioned away from kaze. Whether he had a Genjutsu activated out of defense to her hand seals, she didn't know at this moment, so she refrained from making direct eye contact with him for now.

"I know the Sage of the Six Path's all to well..."

Revy spoke, pausing for a while afterwards. She had never imagined Kaze would get that far in deciphering the tablet. To actually read proof of the sages existence. Most of his stories were passed down in legends, or books. It is believed by most to be a myth, as there are currently only 3 signs of his existence. Those of which people either have no access to and cant understand, have never seen or heard the origins of, or have never seen the Rinnegan in person, or even know if it's origins. The first two of which are the Uchiha tablet, and the Bijuu.

"So...with that knowledge..what is the path you will follow?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 12:34 pm

Slowly, Naizu could get a clearer image of the two ahead continuing at his decent and steady pace. They had stopped for some reason or another and that was something that was both in and out of his favor. He needed to make up ground before they got to the immediate busier portion of the village, but he also looked to have more time for it to be ready. It was all but time for him to make his move, kind of, this time he would look to get what he wanted from the man in as blunt of a fashion as needed. He was getting weary of this area and the entire messed up nature along with the weather that would be suited for nobody in their right mind. Its no wonder people grew up with such a shitty attitude or had such wretched lives due to crimes or war. As he gained ground, due to their stoppage, he quickly conjured up something to give him the remaining time needed.

Soon he was all but 200 ft or so away from the two and he slowed his pace a bit, just to keep relative distance. He was just about to send out a quip from his witty mind, but renigged on it due to the fact that he didn't want to have the two go off the deep end. He could now see the woman's face more clearly and he faintly recognized her, for she was not the same woman he thought her as. No, this woman...he now had alternate reason to continue his path forward, regardless of this unfortunate and sad excuse for a city. He still held a good portion of weaponry within him and knew the Uchiha boy could be out smarted at a whim in his mind. It was just a matter of time before Naizu got what he wanted peacefully or by force. With a fair share of chakra still residing within him, battle wouldn't be such a bad thing for him.

He knew that Kaze's MS took a decent amount of chakra so he had to be nearing his limit soon, but Naizu allowed his clones to do a great majority of the work. He had used four A-ranked jutsu and an S-ranked jutsu which would normally put a shinobi well below half chakra remaining, probably around 30-40 percent left. But Naizu was no ordinary shinobi, he was an X ranked for a reason as he held a kkg that when mastered, held the ability to control a battle from start to finish. Why? Because it reduced the chakra at a pending rate determined by what stage of the Oakegan the person is using. Naizu was in his third stage, and in that he was able to preserve drastically, as he only used 2/5 the chakra of the jutsu. Kaze was being played as a pawn in this game of chess, Naizu looked for the checkmate soon enough...if need be.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 2:50 am

Kaze hesitated as the female ninja raised both of her hands to form a simple seal, her chakra changed form and that meant the female had cast a technique. Seemingly nothing had happened, but in actuality she was now capable of sensing everyone around her. Revy's uniquely orange-colored eyes hadn't changed form but her attention became focused on something that... wasn't him. Kaze turned around to shift his focus on the patch of darkness she was concerned of. "There." He took notice of a faint chakra outline from within the cover of the shadows, slowly making it's way towards them. With the limitations of the human eye in mind, he had to deal with the ninja looking like a fairly small flame on a lit candle. Kaze sighed again in annoyance, taking a step forward the moment his mouth opened. "Revy, if you could..." He froze and let out a gasp for oxygen. His legs failed, collapsing to his knees as the side effect of using the mangekyou suddenly began to overwhelm him. "Wha...??!" The eye pain had hit him faster than realized but it slowly passed and took just a hair of his gifted vision away.

He undid the bandages wrapped around the left wrist to reveal the seal hidden underneath. His chakra level had dropped almost instantly after using susanoo, leaving him down to barely 50% remaining and his body left stressed. He relaxed, rising to his full height when Revy asked about the path he intended to follow. He knew she may ask that question and had prepared his words only prior, though he did not make this known. "I will take the path to dawn so that I can stand neutral to world events and retaliate accordingly. In a matter of time I will obtain power and use it to restore our clan and fight against the upcoming chaos that will swallow our world. A hero I am not... oh hell no.." The palm of fingertips rested over the seal when he summoned three shuriken, then threw the iron weapons into the shadows to target the approaching figure. Could this man be the Nimakee that he had defeated? He was uncertain due to the fact that the chakra was not close enough yet to recognize the color as it mixed in too well with the black wallpaper. Now that the passing effects were gone for the time being, he decided to utilize whatever remaining strength he had left for one final round.

"Revy, you don't happen to have an oil-based suiton technique in your deck, do you? I may need that jutsu in a moment." There was something unique about this Nimakee in comparison to the other one, Morbokai. This one was not only more physically powerful, but his chakra was noticeably strong and the visual prowess of his eyes appeared to excel in genjutsu. He pulled a kunai out from the weapon pouch and held it loosely in his hand. He was prepared for the worse.

Last edited by Nocturne on Thu 09 Aug 2012, 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 7:22 am

It didn't take long for Kaze to pick up on the presence of the cloaked one. The fact that he didn't try to make a move, or defend against anything Revy may have done was a surprise to her. Did he really trust her that much? She could have killed him on the spot, and he would have done nothing to defend himself. But, she didn't, and had no intentions of doing that. In fact, she had no intentions of killing anyone at the moment, but if things start to get out of control with whoever is following them, she'll have no choice.

"Revy, if you could..."

She brought her eyes back to Kaze just as he was cut off, and fell to his knees. He had finally begun feeling the effects of Susanoo, and Mangekyo Sharingan. Although Revy was slightly worried, she did nothing to aid him, and let him get back to his feet himself. She wasn't worried about him so much as she was worried about how much energy he had left. If whoever keeps pursuing them attacks, how long will he be able to fight him off for? If he collapses in battle, Revy will have no choice but to fight. Whoever this person is, who knows what he may have up his sleeve. All she worried about was having to rely on her Rinnegan once again. Kaze brought himself back to his feet as he unwrapped the bandages around his wrist. He spoke of the path he will follow, and how he wishes to remain neutral in any upcoming battles. Then with time, he will restore his clan. The thought of the Uchiha clan being "restored" was somewhat fuzzy to Revy. She wasn't completely aware of the clan being wiped out yet, as she was still partially under the impression that they had sent Kaze after her.

Just then, Kaze summed shuriken from the seal on his wrist, and asked about an oil based technique.

"I do...why?"

They didn't have much time to talk, as the man was closing in quick. Though it was still unclear as to what his goal is, or who he even is.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 1:40 pm

As he continued his pursuit of the two at his moderate pace, the Uchiha boy launched what had to be a warning shot of an attack. Three shurrikens were sent at him but they were easily evaded as while moving, Nai bent his body at an acute angle as he split them swiftly. As he neared his goal, he stopped 25 feet from the two and alas he could see the woman clearly, and she was indeed one he had met before. "My apologies for being intrusive young lady, but the boy and I have a bit of business to attend to, I ask that you give us some time to tend to it" he said in a loud, low toned voice. Though it was ready, Naizu looked to not use it unless necessary and judging from his stance of holding weaponry, it may. But his body told a story of wear and tear, no doubt his use of his mangekyo was to blame, which brought a smile to the Nimakee's face.

"Kaze, it looks like you've seen better days lad, you don't look to well. How about we make this short and quick so you don't do something too stupid and get yourself hurt in front of the lady here ok? I'm here for a simple reason, I just want to know a little information on your kkg, and I've already learned a bit from that last little exchange. You have grown quite a bit from being worked by Vizer, the Prodigies, your clan....damn it must suck to be you hehe" Nai spoke as his grin went to a full on smile. He wasn't trying to provoke, he was simply speaking as he saw it and calling a spade a spade. "I've heard rumors about your clans abilities and I would like to either confirm them...or correct them, but either way, the secrets safe with me. Just start at the beginning, and uh....I won't interrupt. I'm sure she's interested in this as well, right Revy?" He said as he brought his hands into his sleeves to stop the annoying rain drops from hitting his hands. A gloss remained coating his eyes and at this point, he worried of nothing, not even the thought of a two on one.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug 2012, 7:38 am

(From here on, it will be like Revy was never in this thread.)

The shuriken flew straight pass the cloaked man due to him having avoided damage, and the iron tools dissappeared into the night. Kaze kept quiet and held his position, but listening to every word that spilled from his mouth. Sure, he'd seen much better days than this, and it would have been better if the man had not decided to stalk him through the village. Luckily his blabbering gave him the necessary extra time needed for his body to recover. He bent his knees and simply glared up at the man's body the entire time. He kept the memory of their movements prior embedded in his mind and eyes, although this was a common act among shinobi to remember knowledge of the enemy's capabilities.

I've heard rumors about your clans abilities and I would like to either confirm them...or correct them, but either way, the secrets safe with me. Just start at the beginning, and uh....I won't interrupt."

He couldn't help but smile at the prospect of handing him such knowledge, even if it were Masahiro he still would not give that knowledge up. "Heh... I may have left the village but I have no intention of giving you information on my clan, or Konohagakure. The secrets are shared with only those that were born with these gifted eyes... the Uchiha. I will not die here either, Nimakee. My fate lies elsewhere." His cursed seal activated and began to replicate itself, quickly spreading across his body like a deadly disease. His own hair had grown substantially and hand-like wings protruded from his back. Kaze spread his right hand out to the side and launched himself toward his opponent, attacking him head on in a close-range assault. His right hand, now ingulfed in wind chakra, came down to strike the target's left flank. "This battle ends here."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2012, 1:16 am

"I see" thought Naizu as he swiftly dodged to the right just as the Uchiha began his swing, taking notice of the chakra that engulfed his hand. The evade was quick enough to get himself out the way, but a portion of the coats had been sliced off. Noting this, Naizu was already set for a counter attack as the man passed him by, thrusting towards Kaze's back and rib area with both hands fully extended. Palms up right and his left knee bent, the right was full extended and the Nimakee's full posture was perfect for this attack. The attack itself was not only fundamentally sound, but it was also quite deceptive as well as firmly thought out. The thing about this strike was the multitude of courses that were just put into play and all with one move.

The first was the strike itself was a counter strike towards a prone enemy, not necessarily a deadly strike though. The attack held a chakra substance in Nai's own right and shot a fire natured force behind it, so even if the palms missed the attack would extend out further. In this instance, it was another three feet of attack of which would further increase damage or inflict the damage itself. Further examination of the attack would indicate on his index and middle finger extended upright on his left hand. Within his attack, Naizu had snuck in a jutsu to further complicate the matters for the curse mark wielder. Two kunai shot towards a direction which would intercept the man if he continued on his current trajectory. But where did they come from? The air was the answer as a clone was created in smooth transition to move Naizu from defense, to offense ever so quickly.

After releasing the kunai's the clone landed and swiftly proceeded with a few back flips right of Naizu before halting. The kunais, like the majority of this plan, held a second option, that being equipped with explosive in case they were miss targeted. If Kaze were to avoid the weapons of harmful intent, the clone Naizu would set them off at their closest range. As its final flip concluded, the produced Naizu snatched a couple more kunai from pocket while returning to an up right stance, swiftly moving to a readied attack stance. The true version of the Nimakee leader spun left quickly after the kunai were released, in preparation for his next move as well as Kaze. He stood ready with his back leg bent and foot planted lightly, his right leg it would be at this moment. His left leg extend strong and foot planted firmly to the ground, he slowly extended his left arm out with his full palm upright. His right arm was tuck to the side as his fist was tight and turned up, as a full smile was embraced by his face.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Aug 2012, 11:31 pm

"He is still swift..." He thought as the Nimakee dodged the deadly wind chakra, avoiding further physical damage. "..but so am I." At that moment his right heel made contact with the concrete floor and he quickly spun his body to in Naizu's direction. Unfortunately he had not the time to move out of the trajectory range of the oncoming flamethrower as he leaped backwards, the left wing was used to effectively block the heat from harming his skin. The skin that blanketed the wing was rough and durable, so the burns dealt were minor. The Nimakee's chakra suddenly distributed to a copy of himself. The duplicate stood directly behind the cover of the original till it leaped into the air and prepared an offensive strike to complete the combo. Kaze, however, was setting a defensive counter of his own the moment that clone was born, parting the lips and exhaling several small blasts of wind chakra towards the direction of his target. The wind release technique thus prevented the use of whatever the clone was preparing to launch. Three seals were being weaved when Kaze launched himself fifty feet into the air to unleash a devastating fireball upon the unsuspecting targets below. He had grown to be very adept with it's use like most other Uchiha, enabling use of the jutsu with minimal chakra drain.

He turned to face south of his opponent and glided off into the darkness, taking this short opportunity to escape. He would gain nothing from continuing the battle except possible capture. Plus he did not know how long Kiero will remain at the mansion while his fellow Prodigies were venturing the countryside. His body went undetected by most of the people below because of how well he blended in with the dark. Only sensors and certain doujutsu wielders will see him riding the wind and headed pass the village gates.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Nocturne on Sun 14 Jul 2013, 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm

((I've been dealing with a lot of stuff over the past bit of time and I do apologize for not posting sooner or ideally, being able to let you know of my absence))

INTERCEPT:

As Kaze was taking the liberty of trying to take out the the clone, Naizu took the opportunity to try to take him out. From the side, he could note the Uchiha weaving hand signs and as he distributed the jutsu, Naizu would launch his own. Kaze's attack was to be aimed high, which meant Naizu would have the ability to sneak under the radar with a quick attack. But Naizu had made a conscious decision to go for broke with this attack and should it not be successful, allow the Uchiha to go. The first measure he took was to remove some pressure from the clone as when the first two blast were shot, Nai was releasing a wave of 5 shurriken to cut the attack short. In this, the clone would have the opportunity to dodge since more than likely, they would disrupt the the boys focus and force him to dodge them...or get hit.

((WIP))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching Without a Trace
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3