Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

tai training to get stronger and faster

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

tai training to get stronger and faster Empty
PostSubject: tai training to get stronger and faster   tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 12:39 am

i train on my tai by doing push up and running with rock lee with weights on my body and i hit logs and trees with 50pound weights in my arms for 8hours straight for 3 weeks straight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tai training to get stronger and faster   tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 12:40 am

intense training
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tai training to get stronger and faster   tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 12:42 am

im trien to get to a tough lvl of speed and strength and my tai so ima do that for another 3 months for 11hours a day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tai training to get stronger and faster   tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 12:45 am

oh well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tai training to get stronger and faster   tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 1:20 am

try tai training against a clone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tai training to get stronger and faster   tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 12:52 am

ok kool
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: tai training to get stronger and faster   tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 12:56 am

Kisho apeared on a bench off to the side "it won't help much, you need to train against someone stronger if you want any chance of improving" he threw Screamo two leg weights, each weighting 400 lbs "put those on and begin to run a few laps"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tai training to get stronger and faster   tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 1:04 am

screamo said "thanks come help me train" and he ran 12 laps withe the weight kisho gave him on
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: tai training to get stronger and faster   tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 1:05 am

"not many people would be able to move very much with 800 lbs on their legs" he stood up and saidas he watched screamo run around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tai training to get stronger and faster   tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 1:29 am

"well im different" said screamo and he started running and kicking and all the normal stuff with the weights on his legs
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: tai training to get stronger and faster   tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 11:47 am

Keep those on and also" he took off his cloak and threw it at Screamo "put that on, it weights 2000lbs, now just keep running laps with that"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tai training to get stronger and faster   tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 4:52 am

Screamo said"thanks for helping now after this i need to get stronger too"and he ran with the cape and weights on until kisho says stop
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: tai training to get stronger and faster   tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 11:20 am

"well with how easily you can move while wearing almost 1.5 tons, you are already pretty strong"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tai training to get stronger and faster   tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 9:29 pm

"yeah i bet i am but i want to be faster and stronger"said screamo
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: tai training to get stronger and faster   tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 10:09 pm

"well kid, if you think you are slow and weak when you can RUN while wearing all that, your expectations must be god-like"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tai training to get stronger and faster   tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 10:19 pm

"naw i jus want to be better than my bro kimimaro"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: tai training to get stronger and faster   tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 10:20 pm

"i vaugely remember him, bone guy, pale skin, sickly fellow, wasn't all that strong, but he was fast and flexible"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tai training to get stronger and faster   tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 10:27 pm

"he was very strong and i idolized him" thats why ima over pass him
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: tai training to get stronger and faster   tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 10:28 pm

"well it will be hard to compare yourself to a person who is dead"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tai training to get stronger and faster   tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 10:44 pm

"yea i kno but im doing it" screamo ran around the village 86 more times and said"i need more strength and speed kisho"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: tai training to get stronger and faster   tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 10:47 pm

"if you insist, one moment" he walked around the corner and when he came back he was dragging another cloak, making an indent in the ground behind it "here, this is my old training one, i haven't used it in so long but, i think you might enjoy it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tai training to get stronger and faster   tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 10:52 pm

"kool thanks how much does it weigh"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: tai training to get stronger and faster   tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 10:55 pm

he threw it in front of screamo and it landed with a loud thud and created a crater around it, almost causing screamo to fall forward "about 3 tons"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tai training to get stronger and faster   tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 10:58 pm

"kool" screamo puut it on and started to run but it took alot to run but he did it
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: tai training to get stronger and faster   tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 11:00 pm

"first time i put that on, i could barely walk" he was walking along sde screamo backwards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tai training to get stronger and faster   tai training to get stronger and faster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tai training to get stronger and faster
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next