Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
sitting on a rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
sitting on a rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
sitting on a rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
sitting on a rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
sitting on a rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
sitting on a rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
sitting on a rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
sitting on a rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
sitting on a rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

sitting on a rock

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

sitting on a rock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 4:48 am

"Oh...nothing realy.." she said with her hand on her chin looking up at Naizu, "Why are you called Cloud? Is it your real name? or just a title?"
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 4:57 am

"Its a title, it comes from my ability to use a specific style of jutsu with mastery, I suppose you have some of he same abilities as I do so maybe you could be called storm" Naizu said with a laugh. "Storm and cloud, how bout that" he said with a large smile. Naizu walked over to Revy and leaned up against the tree beside her with his hands behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 5:24 am

"Well..storm is ok..but i was told i already have a title around the villages, im the Reaper Of Rinnegan, i guess because of my black cloak and my large scythe i carry around sometimes? She said while looking over at him
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 5:11 pm

"Nice, ya like that one? Sounds like somethin that people would look at ya and say 'wow, don't mess with her or she'll kill ya' or somethin like that don't ya think?" Naizu asked. He stood there leaning against the tree, still with his hands behind his head and smile still firmly imprinted on his face. As the rain continued to fall, Naizu could only think about the fullest extent of the two's powers for he hadn't actually used his and hadn't ever seen the rinnegan in action before. He spaced out for a minute with a friendly expression implanted on his face as if to say that his mind was elsewhere but it'd be back in about 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 5:30 pm

"Yea..it sounds kinda cool" Revy said while looking at him, she noticed his face expressions changeing quite often
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 4:11 pm

naizu thought amongst himself for a couple moments as he tried to come to a conclusion on the woman he was becoming aquainted with. she didn't give off any sort of feeling that signified warning and very little that indicated knowledge of much in any regard...or at all for that matter. he only noticiced that the woman seemed to be monitoring his ways, or so it seemed. she stared or gazed at him on a constant basis but said little of her thoughts. " your eyes show observation of me, are you searching for answers about me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 5:06 pm

Revy quickly looked away "Um...its just the way i concentrate..ive been told i stare at people weirdly sometimes.." she said quietly while looking down
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2009, 2:31 am

Naizu laughed a bit with her swift reaction of turning away quickly,"Why'd you do that? I'm not saying that as a way to say 'stop lookin at' or anything like that. I was just pointing it out for reference and just to let you know that I recognized your eyes on me is all lil lady, nothin else." he said to her, now looking at her. "So what are tryin to concentrate on anyway? Is it something about me? Something about the weather or...?" he asked in a calm voice and interested in her response.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 12:19 am

"Its just the way i am sometimes.." she said in a quiet voice looking at who was still known as Cloud
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2009, 11:34 am

Naizu's voice turned soft spoken,"I suppose I can relate to that, I get into certain moods and I don't know why exactly the come about. Usually I have a calm demeanor about me, or rather an appreciative and care free one I should say. But there are times when I just seem different and go into more of a dark type of attitude ya know? and its nothing I can stop" he said looking down. Noticing the change of attitude, he quickly returned to his upbeat self,"but thats just how things are and we cant change that right? So we accept who we are and move on." he said now smiling again as he began to stretch and yawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sitting on a rock
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3