Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
sitting on a rock Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
sitting on a rock Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
sitting on a rock Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
sitting on a rock Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
sitting on a rock Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
sitting on a rock Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
sitting on a rock Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
sitting on a rock Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
sitting on a rock Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

sitting on a rock

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

sitting on a rock Empty
PostSubject: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 7:20 pm

Revy was sitting on a big rock hugging her knees with her face burried inbetween her knees and her chest, she was wearing a long black robe that went up to her mouth and black ninja sandals that revealed only the front of her feet, she had her orange hair up in the back as always and her rinnegan was de-activated. it was a small forest within the rain country with meny tall trees everywhere, she was sitting on a large rock that was up agenst a larger tree.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Village: Hidden in the Mist

sitting on a rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 8:40 pm

Naizu appeared in his usual attire of his blue vest with straps along with his sleevless robe with his clan symbol embetted on his shoulders. He looked at the woman and walked towards her with nothing said, moreless observing her and doing so cautiously. He proceed to within 3 meters before stopping and looking at her, once again wordless . He looked up at the sky with an appreciation for its beauty and grace, the clouds flowing across almost carelessly. The wind blew through Naizu's hair like a comb and though his trench coat, straightening it like an iron. Naizu stood there, motionless, silent, care free.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

sitting on a rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 8:46 pm

Revy looked up at the man standing there, her eyes widend a bit, she backed up a bit on the rock not knowing what to do, she thought she might be attacked, she never made contact with others outside of hideing, she had spent most of her life in hideing in a cave very far from where she is now.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

sitting on a rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 8:56 pm

Naizu took off his trench coat and folded it, as he used it as a seat. He didn't know what the woman was doing outside with out a partner as it seemed that the akatsuki was taking on a different role of the way they went about their business now. He noticed that he had now encountered three akatusuki members that went about without partners, two of which he should have killed and the other was the leader of which he was on a mission the raikage sent him on. None the less, this one he had no clue of her abilities but had the feeling that they were immense as he felt a strong amount of chakra coming from the woman. He continued his observation of the woman still silent though now he felt she wasn't a threat to him at the time. He simply closed his eyes and concentrated.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

sitting on a rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 9:10 pm

"W...what do you want?" she said softly, she lifted her hand up wich made her cloak fall to the sides revealing the red inside, she steped up and hoped off the rock fast
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

sitting on a rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 9:17 pm

"Honestly, nothing I just like this spot, its a favorite that I had about 3 years ago." Naizu didn't mean what he said for he had never been to the rain country before. The woman looked somewhat shy and he didn't know what to think of it. He continued with his eyes closed focusing on seeing things, the flow of chi in the plants, the trees, the woman...Naizu was practicing sharpening his skills for his next session with his master. He wasn't supposed to be away from the village at the time but he needed some air and made an excuse to leave for a week.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

sitting on a rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 9:25 pm

"Oh..well sorry then" Revy stood up and began to walk away, as she walked a small pouch dropped through her robe to the ground and a bunch of kunai and shurikens fell out, she leaned down and tried to gather them up fast. The shuriken and kunai all weighted less then 1 pound so the bag fell as light as a feather.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

sitting on a rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 9:31 pm

Naizu heard the metal and opened his eyes, got up, and helped the woman with her stuff. "By the way, you don't have to leave because I'm there, unless you just don't want any company" he said handing her the ninja tools. He stood up and put his hands in his pants pockets, turning and looking up at the sky for a moment once more. He seemed to be comforted be the scenery and never seemed calmer for this day presented a feel of comfort for the cloud jounin.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

sitting on a rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 9:33 pm

Revy walked and sat back on the rock, "Can i ask what your name is?" she spoke softly
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

sitting on a rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 9:50 pm

Naizu continued to stare at the sky pondering if he was going to tell her his actual name but decided to tell her something else not lying but not completely the correct answer,"'I'm know as the storm of the cloud by rouge ninja for my techniques, but if you want, you can call me cloud for short". he said. Naizu looked at the woman as she gave off a sense of innocence but presented some type of vibe to him to say that there was more than meets the eye with her. Still, she was clam yet shy so he chose to just let things advance and see if the feeling would resolve.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

sitting on a rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 9:53 pm

"Oh..ok Cloud..my name is Revy.." She said looking straight at him, she looked at him from her eyes looking up hardly moveing her head at all, when he said "The Storm" it reminded herself of her own storm jutsu and how maby she could be "The Storm" aswell
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

sitting on a rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 10:13 pm

"Do you admire the beauty and the artistic work that is the sky as I do so?" he asked the woman as he continued to gaze at it. The woman seemed to be disoriented in a sense and he was confused as to why she would be, at least he saw no reason to be. The wind continued to blow against him and it felt nice against his skin, almost as if it had hands and was giving him a slight rub of the shoulder as an appreciation token for taking in the sight that was the sky. Naizu just smiled.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

sitting on a rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 10:31 pm

Revy didnt have a clue what he was saying, she simply sat there looking at him trying to figure out what he said as he said it
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

sitting on a rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 1:43 am

Naizu looked over at the befuddled woman and rephrased what he had last spoken to her, he understood that he was not wording the question simply enough for her. "Isn't the sky gorgeous today?" he said hoping that she would give a response as she wasn't much of a talker but he hoped to get more words out of her than simple 5 word responses. He walked over to his previous spot and sat back down on the folded trench coat, once again focusing his energies to master all three. His chakra control was flawless but his ki and chi control needed work though he had made leaps in bounds with both as opposed to where he started from. Naizu sat motionless and awaited an answer from the nearly speechless woman who seem to be overwhelmingly shy for some odd reason.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

sitting on a rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 1:52 am

"um..i guess it is..its kinda hard to see with all the trees around.." Revy replied quietly, she could sence his chakra and wonderd why he had so much under his control at this point as if he was about to attack
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

sitting on a rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 2:41 am

"Well I suppose you're right but I can always take in the beaut of nature regardless of distraction for the most part" he said now smiling and still with his eyes closed. Naizu decided to try to focus on just his ki and chi so he restricted his chakra to a minimum, focusing on harnessing the two less mastered energies. The reason he had his eyes closed was because he would pay more attention to the nature around him then his agenda at hand. "So how long have you lived here?" he asked the lady.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

sitting on a rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 2:47 am

"Well i have only been here for a day.." she replied back to him, she senced a drop in his chakra, she began to think that he was reading her mind
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

sitting on a rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 4:59 pm

Nauzu was curious about the woman for she had rain shinobi's head band but had only been there for a day. Naizu got up and began to stretch and because of his curiosity about her origin he asked,"So since you're an outsider like myself, where are you from?". Naizu or "Cloud" began to smell rain on the horizon and tried to judge how long until the skies would open up. "We should probably take shelter because, I don't know about you but I don't feel like getting soaked" he said with a smile and slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

sitting on a rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 7:43 pm

"Im from....Amegakura..." Revy said softly, she looked up through the trees at the clouds, "It will begin to rain shortly...about 10 more minutes..." Revy said as she looked up, she looked back at Naizu who at the time she knew as cloud, "Ive been in the rain for a long time...im use to it" Revy said as she undid her robe and showed her cloths completly soaked on the inside from earlier travels in the rain, she had been sitting there curled up to keep warm for a bit
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

sitting on a rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 7:57 pm

Naizu stared for a moment thinking to himself,"This is so not right, I gotta look away...in a second" as his eyes gazed upon the womans wet body in appreciation of it. "W..Why don't you go somewhere and dry off, wouldn't that be more comfortable for you?" Naizu said closing his eyes and thinking of something other than images in front of him. Naizu remembered where his priorities lied and where they would stay, and that was with someone else in a specific group.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

sitting on a rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 8:10 pm

"I dont know of enywhere else to go.." Revy said to the man, she closed her robe back up and sat back on the rock, the air that flowed around her when she opend her robe made her shiver
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

sitting on a rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 8:17 pm

Naizu pondered for a moment,"Whats up with this chick, she hardly speaks, has no home..." he said to himself prior to turning to looking to her once more. "Where is your clan, master, family...where are they all?" he asked here curiously. Naizu was baffled to a clear extreme with this woman and knew not what to think of her, for she was different in so many obvious ways that he couldn't grasp the right thing to possibly say to her. "Do have any friends or a sensei at all or are you just wandering in general?"
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

sitting on a rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 8:22 pm

"My master is dead...the only people who i thought would be in my clan are dead aswell....and i cant go back to Amegakure right now.." Revy stood up and walked next to Naizu, "Why do you keep looking away?"
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

sitting on a rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 8:47 pm

naizu took a squatting position and explained,"sometimes a man sees certain things that makes him think of specific thoughts. when it comes to women, seeing wet clothes on a beautiful lady like yourself is a turn on that one could think of endless possibilities. most guys do that even when they have someone they are seeing and can't control urges. I take the time to actually gather composure and reset my mind set for I have someone special to me in that regard. doing so, I can talk to you in a proffesional manner" he said in an elaborative manner now looking up at revy.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

sitting on a rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 9:00 pm

When Naizu mentioned beautiful lady she blushed a bit, she didnt know what to say after that, she wasnt much of a talker and got confused with big word after word sentences like he said, she stood there looking up at his from his side
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sitting on a rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sitting on a rock
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next