Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Sitting in the rain Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Sitting in the rain Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Sitting in the rain Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Sitting in the rain Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Sitting in the rain Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Sitting in the rain Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Sitting in the rain Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Sitting in the rain Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sitting in the rain Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Sitting in the rain

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Hidden Mist Village

Sitting in the rain Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 9:17 pm

Shinju looked around sitting back on a rock with a kuni in his arm. "Ahh this feels great"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 9:26 pm

*walks up behind shinju and taps him on the shoulder smiling* h......hello.s....shinju
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 9:37 pm

Shinju looked back and saw a pretty girl. Who the hell are you? Wait are you from the leaf?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 9:39 pm

y.......yes.....
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 9:42 pm

Shinju sighed thinking about how he left the leaf about a week ago. I remember you you are Kana right. You where on my team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 9:44 pm

u......um.......i.......i don't.....k......know........
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 9:49 pm

Shinju pulls the kuni out of him licking the blood off it.

ooc: AHH sorry i can not post long today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 9:53 pm

*munches on a cookie*

ooc: i.....its o.....ok
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 9:55 pm

He stood up looking at Kana and then threw the kuni in to the rock he was sitting on then started walking away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 9:57 pm

*finishes my cookie,then follow's shinju*
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:02 pm

Shinju does not realize she is following and talk out-loud what he was thinking. "Damn she was the prettiest girl i have seen for a while."

ooc: u dont have to do da ** hings
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:05 pm

kana stops walking and realizes what he just said she blushed O///O "u.....um.....i........im right b...behind y.....you................"
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:08 pm

Shinju turs around OH FUCK!! ahh Sorry Sorry. Shinju took out a kuni and stabbed it in to his arm making it bleed. Shinju then looked at her and his hair moves showing his red eyes with the 3 holes under his eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:11 pm

kana walks up to you and heals your arm "don't apologize i'll take that as a compliment* kana smiles
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:14 pm

Shinju then stops her from healing him. I like the pain Kana. Shinju then stands up and his hair falls back over his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:21 pm

"o.....ok...." kanawalks infront of him and walks straight into an alley not knowing it sice its night time
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:24 pm

He looked at her and 2 guys the came out trying to attack kana
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:27 pm

kana kicks one of the guy's in the face and then does a feet sweep and he's on the floor knocked out,elbows the other guy in the gut and grabs his collar and sends him forward,chops him on the back of the neck with my hand and he's unconcious "o.......ok.......a.........all d......done" kana looks at shinju smiling
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:28 pm

Shinju walked up to her and looked at her. Great job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:31 pm

kana smiles more "t.......thank y.....you" ^-^
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:32 pm

Revy instantly appeard inbetween them both, her arrival cracked the ground and a very strong force was sent out, such low ranks as them would have a hard time simply standing next to someone with a chakra lvl as Revy, she had her akatsuki robe and a straw hat on her head, only her long black hair, her eyes, and her feet were noticeable, "You two should get out of here now..before other Akatsuki finds you, this is a very dangerous area and 2 people like you wont stand much of a chance..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:35 pm

Shinju looked at her chuckling. But i like the akatsuki so why would i leave. Shinju looked at her as his arm bleed more and more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:37 pm

kana stared between revy and shinju "..........."
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:44 pm

Revy looked at Shinju out of the corner of her blue eyes, "Just because your a missing ninja dosnt mean your allied with Akatsuki...eny Akatsuki would love to kill someone like you..and your already bleeding so you wont stand much of a chance" Revy instantly appeard behind kana putting her mouth to Kanas ear, "And eny Akatsuki would love to capture a little cute gennin like this..." Revy said softly in Kanas ear
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:47 pm

Shinju laughed. Who said i was allied with them. but i am training under one of your akatsuki members. Shame is his name. Shinju laughed as he then took the kuni out licking the blood off it then throwing it to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the rain   Sitting in the rain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the rain
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next