Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

sitting on a rock

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

sitting on a rock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 9:21 pm

"She blushes" said the joking naizu with a large smile. "Well, I suppose I'm gonna get under one of the larger trees so I don't get drenched with rain. I know you don't mind it but I don't look sexy wet" he said laughing. He got up and walked over to his folded trench coat and scooped it up,"You wanna come with or are you gonna stay out in the open?" he asked the woman. Naizu stood, awaiting an answer from the woman for he was beng as polite and gentlemanly as possible. "I'll let you wear my really cool coat" he said grinning with his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 9:59 pm

Revy ran over to him like she was ready to go, she stayed silent though and walked beside him
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 12:30 am

Naizu watched revy as she came his way and stood with a smile on his face and held his coat folded over his arms. Naizu watched the girl and couldn't quite make out the expression on her face but he was pretty sure that she enjoyed his company. He didn't understand the girl quite yet but he intended on finding more out about her during the course of the rest of the day. The clouds began to let out a slight, steady drizzle as the clouds began to open up just a little as it was sure to open up more in moments. The two were right with their judge and assessments though still thinking of a good spot to shelter from the rain. Naizu was eying a tree about 8 meters from there.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 12:34 am

Revy quickly did a few handseals and held her hand above her head, she got close to naizu so her hand was over his aswell, the rain that began to fall slid down the sides of them like they had an umbrella over them both.

Name: Umbrella Technique
Element: Water
Description: A helpful technique for staying dry in the rain. After a few short handsigns, the user can create an invisible umbrella by extending their arm over their head and holding an open palm towards the sky. This umbrella stops all rain, but cannot stop jutsu that take a more solid form like the Rain spear technique.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 1:11 am

Naizu grab Revy's hand and mystified up to a massive oak tree, it was the one that he sought for cover from the rain earlier. He leaned up against the tree listening the rain fall with his eyes closed, enjoying the sound of nature running its usual routine. "I've always enjoyed the sound of rain, there's something about it thats just soothing to me when I feel like relaxing or concentrating on something" he said to Revy. Naizu looked over to her and asked,"do you enjoy this type of weather?", forgetting that he was still holding her hand.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 1:46 am

"Y...yea, i mostly fight in this type of weather.." Revy said looking down at theyre locked hands
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 1:59 am

"Why is that? Do you prefer the rain to fight in or is it mainly coincidental?" he asked her. The rain got heavier and Naizu seemed to enjoy it that much more for some reason or another. The wind picked up a little and carried the rain in front and across the two, it swayed the branches a bit and rustled the leaves above them. "Cloud" looked at Revy and wondered why she was looking down, then noticed his hands still clutching hers,"I'm sorry, would you like me to let go?"
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 2:06 am

Revy let go of his hand and put both of her hands together infront of her, "I fight a lot better in the rain..i can even make it rain and creat huge storms"
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 2:19 am

" I can't quite make it rain, but something to that effect" said Naizu, now with his hands in his pockets and looking up at the rain. He couldn't help but to think about another person that could do that same thing at will, one he had met in prior times. "So what happens if you fight someone that can alter the weather as you can? Possibly make it evaporate or what not? Would you have a harder time?" he asked her. Naizu looked over at her once more, he liked to see the expressions on womens faces for he thought that most of them made cute expressions when in thought.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 2:28 am

"Well..i have a jutsu that can stop that aswell..." She said looking straight forward with her hands holding each other down infront of her waist
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 2:42 am

"I see" he said still smiling. He looked up as the rain fell at a steady pace and stepped into the rain, something he'd normally not do for the canine features in him forced more of a disliking upon being wet. But at this time, Naizu felt comfortable with the rain and for the most part at peace with nature as a complete. It felt really nice against his skin and he stood motionless with his eyes closed and faced directly towards the sky. "Its nice...really nice" he said in a thought that made its way out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 2:43 am

"Y..yea it can feel good..." Revy said as she stepped out in the rain next to him and looked up at him, she looked up at the sky and wonderd what was so peaceful about looking at the sky
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 3:03 am

Naizu took off his vest, now just showing his bare upper body, once again remaining perfectly still and enjoyng the feeling. "I usually don't do this...this being just standing in the rain. The fact of the matter is, I usually don't like being soaked at all. But I have my days where I just enjoy everything about the feel of nature...the sight, the energy..the feel.."he said. Naizu looked beside him at the girl and under different circumstances would have probably made a move, instead, he simply said "Feels good right now huh?"
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 3:06 am

"yea.....it dosnt feel much diffrent to me, im always in the rain.." She said while looking up, she sometimes closed her eyes fast moveing her head down slightly when raindrops hit near or in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 3:19 am

Naizu knew she had the rinnegan but chose to make conversation of it instead..,"So you have a doujutsu as well, those eyes...what are they?" he asked her, curious of just how much elaboration she would give him, or just how much knowledge she possessed about them. He decided to look her in the eyes while talking to her as opposed to looking at her overall frame. Naizu crossed his arms and seemed intrigued with what she had to say and if she may speak of the time it took for her to get an understanding of her powers.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 3:32 am

"Theyre Rinnegan eyes...." She replied looking up at him, she never encounterd someone who asked her of her eyes since mopst people know of the 6 sages and theyre unique power, thou she has yet to meet enyone else with the same eyes she has, "Howcome i never see enyone else with eyes like mine?"
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 3:42 am

"Well, the fact of the matter is that most people who have a doujutsu are in clans that share the same kekkei genkai as you. Unfortunately, since your people are either deceased or unknown of there where abouts, you probably won't see many that have that same ability" he calmly explained to her. The rain began to let up a bit and it was beginning to get dark outside. "You have interesting features about you Revy, you're unique eyes, your gorgeous skin, the way you wear your hair..." Naizu said stopping as he began to realize he was unintentionally flirting with the woman.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 3:46 am

Revy looked at him and blushed a little, "I was told by my old master before she died that only2 other people in the world held Rinnegan..Pein and Nagato...i was almost killed by pein in the past but i wasnt realizeing that he had rinnegan aswell, mine was unlocked at the time but i can hardly remember much of it, i was also told they both died a long time ago...but why do i have it and others dont?" she said looking up at him, a bright red line was across her face, under her eyes and under her nose
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 4:31 am

"Kekkei genkai's are abilities that are held exclusively to those in a specific clan, though yours is one that's even more exclusive because of the two people that had it prior to you. Indeed there were two prior to you, however Nagato was Pain for he had enough chakra that he could distribute his chakra into up to six different bodies and give them their own powers. Nagato was the second to hold those eyes, the first was known as the sage of six paths, he was believed to be the creator of the shinobi world and way of life. Those eyes of yours, I've never seen them in person before but I do know that they are quite exclusive and very few have ever seen them before them.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 8:53 pm

Revy lowerd her head and rubbed her eyes, "Why was something like this given to me thou?" Revy said as she rubbed her eyes, she walked to the trunk of the large tree and leaned agenst it
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 3:27 am

"Consider it a gift, most people would kill to have a gift like you have for according to the legend, you have the eyes that can control life or death. I personally would think it to be a privilege to have a gift of all gifts such as you have" Naizu said as he walked over to her. He gently pulled her hands away from her eyes and her square in them,"You have no reason to question, only more reason to smile and be grateful of what you have and can do ya know? You have the looks that most women would dream of having, the eyes that can bring forth peace in this world of confusion that we shinobi call a way of life and above all..." he said with a finger under her chin and a smile,"you have your health and life. You are a unique and special individual and should be proud of it" said the encouraging Naizu.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 10:47 pm

Revy continued to lean agenst the tree looking at him with her slightly freaky spiral eyes, she had both of her hands behind her back inbetween her and the tree
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 1:07 am

"Do you feel like you should be privileged to have a gift of that nature? Because you should and I guarantee that most people would tell you how nice it'd be if they had the opportunity to have what you have, ya know? Accept what you have and love it, cherish it, embrace it, for you have no clue when something might happen and take it away from you. I think you should understand now just how nice it is and smile when you see those intriguing eyes of yours" said Naizu whom now had a smile on his face and his hands behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 4:12 am

"Yea..i guess.." Revy replied quietly, she looked up and saw the rain getting harder
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 4:32 am

Naizu thought about his own eyes for a moment and compared them in contrast to "THE" eyes. There wasn't any, they held the abilities that placed fear in most souls just by mentioning them, the eyes that decided life or death simply by choice. Naizu smiled and considered the fullest of his potential but he couldn't reach any possible conclusion for he had no idea where that would be. He had worked for everything he had gotten and believed there was much more for him to realize in his lifetime. "So what are you thinkin bout?"he asked her seemingly out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sitting on a rock   sitting on a rock - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sitting on a rock
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next