Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

How'd that go again?(open if you wish)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 11:07 pm

((Also, how did you escape the dome AND do a flip with your feet stuck to the ground???))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 7:28 pm

((omg lets pretend I just never came))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 10:01 pm

OOC:Or we could pretend you don't suck at roleplaying and you can continue this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 6:40 pm

hi
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: Cloud

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 8:26 pm

(ooc: hmm...okay first thing: three of these characters have become other characters and their new people are elsewhere, and so this thread is basically dead. For another thing please type out a meaningful RP post. As an added side, you should probably wait until you are approved before trying to rp so that you know you have the okay on your character)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How'd that go again?(open if you wish)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4