Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

How'd that go again?(open if you wish)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: Cloud

How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Empty
PostSubject: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 1:42 am

'I...think I lost count...'

Mica was tired of kicking the damned wooden pole. Left...left...left...left...at this point she was sure a bruise would cover her whole shin. By now she couldn't recall how many she was supposed to do, or what number she'd been off since she'd...sort of dazed off for a bit.

'Note to self: pay attention more.' If one didn't pay attention in a fight, then they'd more than likely die. But training was just so BORING, especially when you were alone and not even someone to talk to. Well, she'd gotten used to being ditched by her teams and sensei's anyways, as they always lost patience with her and tended to find something more 'worth while' to do. That was the phrasing they all used.

'Meh, they don't want to train me, that's fine then. At least this means less commentary from the peanut gallery.' Now her mind wondered to how that phrase was created...

Some time later she realized she'd forgotten her count for her other leg, having gone on some tangent on peanut galleries, only just realizing it was a bit sore, and that even the wood looked like it was wearing a bit, but then again, this one was always her partner. Blood was starting to drip onto it, and she realized she'd probably been either hitting too hard or too long, and so had to pause. After bandaging her leg, she bandaged up her fists she got into a defensive crouch, now readying herself to 'punch the living daylights' out of the training doll. Now if it was living that'd be more amusing.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 1:51 am

Around the training field, multiple trees could be found, large powerful ones, roots larger then many a normal person's limb. Atop one of these outstretched roots sat Eki, silently eating ramen, watching intently. Initially, he had arrived to do some training with Akugo, and had forgot that his partner was normally twenty minutes later then when he said he was going to arrive. So now, he had fallen upon the overdrawn task of watching another chuunin doing her mind numbing training routine. At one point, he eventually spoke up.

"Taijutsu practice?"

The words had a glimmer of amusement behind them, Ekis miling before taking another mouthful of his noodles. As he swallowed, he continued.

"Now, experiences probably do differ, but I don't exactly remember any of my enemies standing still."
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 4:52 am

(um...hm....someone forgot to turn me genin....)

At the sudden voice Mica slipped and instead smacked her head into the training dummy, and proceeded to let it sit there for a few moments. She'd been told she had a hard head, so smacking it had more than likely done nothing worrisome. Gathering her wits she pulled away from it and smiled up at the man in the tree.

"This is true, but I'm not sure it was really Taijutsu practice so much as just strength and endurance training. Besides, as you can see my 'opponent' doesn't really move too well." For emphasis she flicked the large chunk of wood, no reaction coming forth, not even the large stump budging.

"Besides, if I can't stand to fight a simple stump for a bit, how can I stand to fight someone who WILL fight back? Albeit, maybe less dense..." Well...maybe, maybe not, it was hard to tell at times. "And I haven't really had a lot of experience, most of my sensei's hardly let me go on missions except for picking up garbage and pet retrieval...or grocery shopping." Sometimes they sure gave out weird missions.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 10:09 am

Eki nodded his head, almost once for every syllable in his speech. Sometimes he felt like people just went on and on.

"I suppose that's mostly disciplinary, the chores I mean. Besides, once you don't have a sensei, you'll wind up wishing you had yours back."

He stopped talking, continuing his grotesque eating ritual, the ramen being consumed almost a little too quickly. Once again, he found himself wondering why Akugo was always so late.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 7:11 pm

Aku suddenly appeared in the trees behind Eki, launching himself toward the ramen bowl.
"I'M STARVING!" He yelled, reaching one hand for the ramen and one hand toward Eki's face to distract him. He ended up missing the ramen and the branch. He fell to the ground, landing in a tight roll to avoid damaging his legs. Jumping up, he turned his head toward his teammate.
"Haven't eaten in forever!" He yelled up, though he had eaten only an hour ago.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 8:04 pm

'So...weird...'

"If you are...hungry why not simply go to the place down the road," Mica pointed down where there was a ramen shop, "They're cheap but good, and usually pretty quick unless its the new guy, then it might take awhile for him to stop spilling."

'I wonder if all higher up ninjas are so weird,' though...in truth the first guy wasn't as weird, it was mostly the new one. Oh well, probably best to get back to training, she'd slacked off enough, and began to hit the wood block again, this time with her fists. After this would probably be the weight training.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 8:07 pm

"No time. I'm already late."Aku replied, though he didn't turn to her. For a while, he just stood there, seemingly deep in thought, then he turned back to the girl. He studied her for a while, then turned to Eki.
"Genin? You know her?" He called up, raising his eyebrows. He began to think of all the possible events that he could have just barged in on. Then, one event in particular occurred to him. He gave a half smile, and chuckled to himself before calling back up to Eki. "You got the hots for her or what?
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 8:15 pm

Once again she slipped in shock and smacked her forehead into the wood block, blinking away the confusion. It didn't work, and her mind wandered for a second to whether she should create a taijutsu headbutt type move...

Pushing away from the wood block she looked at the new guy...what was he on? Did people spike his water for fun? "Unless he stalks me, which I kind of doubt, I don't think he even knows me." What happened to being late? Or was there always time to tease one's teammate?
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 10:44 pm

Eki raised an eyebrow at Akugo's entrance, having pulled his ramen bowl out of the way protectively. "Clearly you've blown through the money we made on our last mission. Now using the bowl as a large spoon and drinking from it, he shook his head slightly, indicating he had no idea who the genin actually was. Putting down the bowl, he took a breath before speaking.

"No idea champ, and due to the fact I just met her, no. Not yet anyways. Then again you just arrived here too... You got the hots for her?"

Looking down at his bowl, he passed the remainder (a still healthy portion) to his teammate, understanding how painful training on an empty stomach could be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 6:15 pm

Aku looked back at the girl, raising an eyebrow. He seemed to study her for a moment, before turning back around. He thought for a while, then came up with a response. Through mouthfuls he said,
"Well, shes good lookin'. But I dunno how smart she is. You know how I feel about stupid.....people....Plus, I'm still not...used to the whole....pale skin, dark hair combo." With that, his words were drown out as he finished off the bowl by drinking in the ramen and noodles he had missed. He sighed, throwing the bowl up to his teammate. Wiping his chin on his sleeve, he began to survey the surroundings with surprising interest.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 8:46 pm

"What's wrong with pale skin and dark hair?" Mica asked with a raised eyebrow, watching as he devoured the last of the ramen. And she never thought of herself as stupid just...slow. She understood things, she just wasn't always able to perform them without...training.

'Which is technically what my sensei SHOULD be doing.'

She pondered this, and remember that there were usually teams..."Where's your third person? Or do you two just work as a duo?" It was just curiosity, since usually only jounin were alone or in pairs, but sometimes there were elite chunin that just hadn't been promoted yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 8:50 pm

flower pedals started coming down and circling them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 9:18 pm

Aku didn't turn to her. His eyes were closed, so he noticed nothing different.
"Our teammate...she...I shouldn't have been so stupid." Akugo said, with a mixture of self-hate and pain in his voice. Then, as fast as it was there, it was gone. He kept his eyes closed, holding back a tear as he forced himself into his normal tone. "There is nothing wrong with pale skin and dark hair. But in my race the only ones with that combination are those with power beyond any others within the village. Those with a perfect symbiosis with their spirit animals and natural element. So, I am a bit confused as to how everyone here can have that combination. Plus, I feel a bit odd, being the only one like me here." He said, sitting with his back to the tree.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 9:29 pm

"Mrmf, maybe she was just too weak, it happens." Mica had never become attached to her teammates, so whenever she heard they'd lost a limb or died, she was sad since it was a ninja, but she'd never felt much pain beyond out of loyalty.

Then he talked about another race...what was he? And did this mean he was...amazingly strong? "What...are you then? If I may ask." Though he sounded lonely, although then she recalled he did seem to have a friend, the man who had shared the noodles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 9:34 pm

"Senki. As my 'last name' says." He began to explain. In his culture they had no last names, so Senki had become his here. "We are a race of nature-lovers and black smiths. We all learn the art of archery and survival, but few take up weapons to harm others. I am one of those few. We are a race from a separate continent. Everyone in my race has the same gray skin and white hair as me. Well, all except the one Senki in every village that is most powerful. They obtain skin like yours, and hair with color in it." He explained, opening his eyes to see the petals hit the ground. He payed no attention to them, and simply stared at the girl. "It is hard to make friends here, and harder to find someone special. So far, the only one to accept me completely is this tree hugger." He said, pointing with a jerk of his thumb toward Eki. "Him and Sunari that is."

OOC: It was Sunari, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 9:40 pm

a ninja appears coming out of the flower pedals and has a top pice of his shirt covering half his face and his eyes show nothing but other that that he looks like a nice guy but he looks very muck like a lonely person but not sad he walked over to a bench and sat down and rested his head on his half bandage covered hands and then a layer of black cloth on that
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 9:54 pm

"I hope you don't mind but...that sounds...kinda cool." Mica hadn't really heard about him before, nothing beyond a passing of names, and his skin looked cool. Was he really not accepted? Seemed stupid not to, cause he was nice...and kind of amusing. "And only the strongest gets peachy skin...wild...why though? Is there something about their power that changes their skin tone?" But it seemed acceptance was hard to find regardless of who you were at times, since Senki apparently had a hard time.

'Eki and Sunari...' "Still...at least you have found some that accept you, so all must not be bad," she said, smiling. "And where is Sunari then?" Too late she realized that she was likely the teammate that had died or other. Oh well, couldn't recall words once spoken.

(ooc: yes that is correct)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 9:59 pm

Aku smiled when she complimented him. "Most don't take that perspective. They usual think that I am a bit of a freak. Sunari died in battle...all because of my stupid plan...I shouldn't have brought her into it." He said, more to himself than her. Though it was loud enough for her to hear. His eyes seemed to wander over her face for a while, he was thinking pretty deeply. "You don't find out until you obtain that level. The first step along the way is to find the spirit animal. You get this when you do." He said, showing her his pendant for emphasis. "The next is the 'Spirit Shell'." He said, his clothing morphing into black armor as he did so. It was gilded with runes, and held two long swords along his belt. "The third, and last step, is unknown. But once you obtain it you gain a whole new look." He said, releasing his armor into clothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 10:01 pm

the man says why are you here this if for training in a angry but kind voice but his eyes still the same then looked at them with a blank face and his mouth reviled and then walked in to the middle of the place examining the place
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 10:14 pm

She'd been right, but naturally too late to stop herself, and felt bad for bringing it up. It must hurt to lose a friend, especially when so many others didn't like you for silly reasons. But...the pendant was pretty, and the armor looked intimidating, and she was suddenly very glad he was fighting for Cloud instead of against. Hopefully she'd never have to fight him, at least not seriously. Though its not like he'd have to use a spirit animal or the armor against her, likely only against those worthy in strength.

'I kinda wanna see him fight...so long as its not against me,' she thought, intrigued on how his 'powers' seemed to work. "I guess it makes sense that you don't know until you achieve the level...but I hope you'll tell me when you do!" Mica smiled, sure in some way that he could reach that level.

Then a rather creepy man appeared, seeming to yell and she shrunk away a bit. She HAD been training, she was just looking at this as something of a 'break' and possibly 'learning experience' since she was finding out intriguing information about one of her fellow shinobi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 10:23 pm

rukon stood and said "if you are not going to move ill make you and took out a sword and let it touch the ground making a small earth quake and then resizes they where talking about sunari he laughed a little and then put the sword back on his back and started to train his tiejutsu on one of the posts and then destroyed one whole post in one kick

Name unkind sword
weight 18 pounds
height 7 ft
description can make earth quakes and shakes the whole field when it touches the ground and if the whole sword goes in the ground the ground brakes up and nothing is stable
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 10:37 pm

"Look scum." Akugo shot, finally recognizing the man. His 'aura' pulsated from him, more than likely shocking most of them. The power level he contained when he began to work on instinct was amazing, almost too good to be true. He stood, and his hair began to flow from the winds that the force of his aura created. "You are going to leave or I will kill you here and now. You and your stupid village-mates are the reason for Suna's death. Leave the village or die where you stand. I will be happy to blow your corpse to pieces and take that sword as a trophy." He said, drawing his two daggers swiftly and taking a slow stance. The stance he took was similar to that of a panther's hunting crouch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 10:48 pm

"I hate you people" the man said. He made a whole in the ground with his sword and a massive earthquake forms. He disappears and some buildings start falling down and the whole training grounds are messed up and dust in the air and no trace of rukon except one little pedal on the only place that isn't broken. Everything is unstable and in the area where the other two are is very unstable and broken and at the start basically impossible to keep balance and shards of the ground up

Last edited by Rukon Kaguya on Tue 10 Feb 2009, 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 10:57 pm

OOC:That was the most annoying run-on sentence I have ever seen. Can I void that just because of the fact that it looks like an 8-year old wrote it?
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 10:57 pm

(ooc: just some advice, its okay to use a period "." to break up your sentences. It helps because run-ons can get confusing, and it just looks a little better than using "and" everywhere. Sorry x.x )

'There goes all my training,' Mica thought and sighed. What the hell was with that guy? Then she recalled what Senki had just said, surprised that that man had the audacity to appear in their village. Loyalty wasn't uncommon in most ninja teams, so it seemed like suicide to her to appear in a village, alone, and near the people you'd killed the teammate of.

She wanted to comfort Senki a bit but...she was also too afraid to approach him due to his anger and fighting crouch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How'd that go again?(open if you wish)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next