Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A Day For Relaxing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A Day For Relaxing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A Day For Relaxing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A Day For Relaxing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A Day For Relaxing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A Day For Relaxing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A Day For Relaxing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A Day For Relaxing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A Day For Relaxing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A Day For Relaxing (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

A Day For Relaxing (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: A Day For Relaxing (OPEN)   A Day For Relaxing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 8:51 am

Out of sheer boredom, the one known as Revy wondered the forests of the Rain Country, looking for anything entertaining. The village around this time was boring, and she had just gotten out of business with 2 others not to long ago. She wasn't to far from the village, but nor was she close enough to where someone could see her from the village. As Revy made her way through the trees and large bushes, she came across a large open field with tall grass. The sun was beating down hard on the field, and the sound of locusts could be heard in the distance. Unlike the usual gloomy, rainy days the Rain Country has, this day was rather nice. Very few clouds nearby, and not a single drop of rain fell from the sky.

Revy strolled out through the tall grass, and looked around. The view was nice, and it was a perfect place to relax for a while. Without a moments hesitation, she threw herself backwards, and landed on the soft grass with a small thump, with her arms spread wide out, and her cloak open to the sides, over the grass.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Day For Relaxing (OPEN)   A Day For Relaxing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 9:10 am

So she does more than take orders, who knew" said a voice from high above, one that would seem relatively familiar. As she would flop to the ground, a body would appear in a flash of fire, turning to a man with a cloak similar to her own. His hood down but black cloak closed as well as his arms folded and looking directly down on the woman. He questioned whether or not she would hold a rash bit of feelings towards him being that he did keep her hostage, but that was simply business. Taking a squatting position and leaning his head over to become face to face, he smiled at her and poked her on the forehead. "I suppose its easy to get bored in a spot like this huh? I mean its always gloomy like the worlds about to end and there's really no reason for it. You're too cute to look like you just got done with the worlds best yawn-a-thon all the time girl" he said with a slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Day For Relaxing (OPEN)   A Day For Relaxing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 9:30 am

As Revy fell to the ground, she relaxed herself, and closed her eyes, only to begin dozing off shortly after. Just moments later, she felt something touching her forehead. She thought perhaps it was just the grass bending over, though it felt to strong to be the grass. Revy opened one eye half way, and saw the man that was with her and Lord Vizer earlier. The same one that had kidnapped her to get to the Akatsuki Leader. Revy closed her eye, and let out a yawn right at the mans face. She placed her hands on the ground, and slowly picked herself up, onto her feet. "What do you want" Revy said with a somewhat bored look on her face. She certainly didn't expect to see anyone out here.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Day For Relaxing (OPEN)   A Day For Relaxing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 1:27 pm

Naizu took off his hoodie and cloak to show his actual attire of a black Ralph Lauren vest over a long sleeve white shirt. His pants and shoes were Armani and a nice Rolex as a kicker for the day, though he typically didn't wear watches. His shirt was rolled up to a little before his elbow and he slowly stood upright and looked at Revy for a few seconds before making a coment. "To be honest, I dress like this on a consistent basis, but today I feel I have a reason to do so. Its nice for once and I'd like to do something with the day, and you don't seem to be in a rush to do anything. Why not do something with me" he said as he placed his hands in his pockets and looked at the woman with a smile. Being that Revy was so short, Naizu looked down to her when speaking as she was around the 5'3-5'5 range and petite, as Naizu was 6'1 and 185. His hair was pressed today and it was down to his shoulder, allowing the wind to blow through it freely. Taking a hand out his pocket, he removed his hair from his eye as he spoke again, this time in a smoother, more calm and lower tone, "Look, I do apologize for the way the last time we met went, I'd like to do something to make it up to you if you'd let me, please?"
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Day For Relaxing (OPEN)   A Day For Relaxing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 1:42 pm

Hearing what Naizu had said, revy stood where she was for a moment, then turned around. 'Sure...why not" she said, not really caring what she did right now. So long as it was entertaining. She noticed Naizu was dressed differently then before. He was wearing a more casual look, rather then a ninja look. Revy placed both her hands on her head and brushed them down her bangs, then again going back this time, flatting her hair a little, so there was no loose strands sticking up. All but the two clumps of hair that spiked up like ears, or horns, behind her orange band she wore in her hair. Revy then stretched and yawned, standing on her toes and bending her back with her arms stretched high into the air. When she finished, she began stroking her long hair with both of her hands, though the spiked layers remained out, unaffected, any loose strands were smoothed in. "So...What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Day For Relaxing (OPEN)   A Day For Relaxing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 11:55 pm

"I suppose the first thing would to see exactly what you have on, I mean I don't think we can go out on a date like that" he said with a little chuckle. He placed his hands in pocket and thought of spots around that had nice clothes, then thought of what would look nice on Revy. Naizu knew fashion up and down and could tell what would bring out the best look in virtually anyone. Revy seemed to have a look that could work with a lot, so it didn't seem like he'd have much of a problem should she not be up to par with his standards. Not sure of what to expect, he simply looked at her for a few seconds and then spoke once more,"So lets take a look shall we"?. Awaiting her to give an answer took to circling her slowly, contemplating what she'd do in response.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Day For Relaxing (OPEN)   A Day For Relaxing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 7:57 am

Revy paused for a moment as a bright red streak lit up across her face. Her eyes opened wide, and quickly, she turned around, hiding her face from the man. He was talking about a date!?.... She thought to herself, confused about what to do. Why would he want to go on a date with me??". Revy quickly put her hands to her face, and rubbed her face a bit. She didn't really know what to do in situations like this, though there was no harm in just going along with it. After a moment of catching herself, she turned back around, and untied the thread on her robe. The immediately began to fell until she grabbed it, and threw it over her shoulder. Beneath the robe, she wore an outfit built for maximum maneuverability.

Spoiler:

"It's what i usually wear..nothing special" She said under her breath a little, with her eyes off in another direction.

Last edited by Revy Izumi on Fri 06 May 2011, 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Day For Relaxing (OPEN)   A Day For Relaxing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 3:27 am

((I know I can just look at the appearance desc. but can you say what shes wearing, just to add to the post?))
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Day For Relaxing (OPEN)   A Day For Relaxing (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 7:24 pm

There, that's the best i can do for the moment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day For Relaxing (OPEN)   A Day For Relaxing (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day For Relaxing (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1