Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

How'd that go again?(open if you wish)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 10:59 pm

ooc: sorry I suck at. grammar
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 12:26 am

((Regardless, he just caused a massive earth quake... Eki to the rescue.))

Eki remained in his tree, eyeing the gentleman. Personally, he wasn't overly scared, in fact he was feeling pretty confident as of this moment. On his and Akugo's last trip to Mist they had stood up against the head swordsman himself, and held their ground. This chump would pale in comparison. As he watched on, he smiled a little when Akugo brought up the man's sword, thinking to himself. Dammit Aku, I was just about to claim that myself! However, besides simple facial expressions, he remained motionless the entire time, until the earthquake started that is.

Moving swiftly, Eki dashed for the genin, hitting the ground then kicking off of the base of the tree. ((OOC: Mica, I'm totally going to gm your genin butt right now.)) As he neared the girl, he moved past her, reaching back to latch onto her collar. Doing so, he tossed her high, performing a backflip before kicking off the ground himself. In the air, he looked down, recognizing that the man hadn't used a technique to cause the effect. No hand seals, no vocal cues, it had to be the sword. Taking one glance over to the genin, who was now in the process of falling, Eki formed his own hand seals, then clenched his hands into loose fists. When he opened them, seeds poured from his hands, falling to the ground. As they hit, they burst open, vines of wood stretching out from them and raveling themselves around the broken earth.

Eki then landed first, presumably because he was heavier then Mica, and formed a final hand seal before placing his hand on the newly formed wood ridden battlefield. As he did, chakra sped along the vines, aiming for Mica's landing point, where a giant leaf was then produced.

Eki finally exhaled. That had taken quite a bit of chakra out of him, being one of his higher ranking techniques and he having used it on a massive scale. Once his chakra recovered however, EKi had the run of the battle field. Not only was it covered in his own plants, the swordsman would be unable to get his sword to the ground. That, and even if he did, the vines provided a solid layer above the earth. It was almost as if you tried to play marbles on a cracked sidewalk. If the sidewalk was too cracked, the sidewalk was too cracked. But lay a board down on top of that sidewalk and the marbles are going to be free game.

Standing, Eki swayed, almost to an unnoticeable degree, however he did sway, even still. He looked over towards Akugo, who had somehow found a place to be in all this mess. "Whew, I'm kinda tired buddy, you wanna pull some stall tactics for awhile?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mokuton: Shyushi Karamari [Wood Release: Seed Entanglement]
Shyushi Karamari is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will focus chakra into a seed, then fire it with a flicking motion. Once the seed hits something, regardless of who or what that is, the seed soon unravels and many wooden vines wrap around the target's arms and legs, thus restricting their movement greatly.

Mokuton: Kasei no Jutsu [Wood Release: Growth Technique]
Kasei no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and place his hand on the ground. By doing this, he can send his chakra through the soil to increase the nutrients received by a specific plant or group of plants, even seeds can be targeted. This then causes the plants to grow at an extremely fast rate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 6:10 pm

Aku had put his weapons away, sitting down as his aura came back to it's normal level.
"I think he left." Akugo said, scanning the area with his superhuman senses. When he found nothing, he took up his sulking position again. "Well, that was training enough for you." He commented, his head on his knees. He looked out toward the massive leaf, though he seemed to look beyond it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 7:36 pm

ooc: this is the cloud
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 7:57 pm

OOC: No shit Sherlock?
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sand

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 8:21 pm

I am definitely buying iPod touch if i were you, i once had that kind but it broke. Lol. I was like freaking with that touch almost all-day. >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 8:24 pm

OOC: Why did you post that here? No spamming.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: Cloud

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 9:44 pm

Mica's head felt like it was swirling as she was tossed up and utterly disoriented until finally she seemed to be on stable ground again. Well...stable ground after she rolled off the leaf. 'It might not have been a bad idea to just get a desk job or something,' she thought to herself as she stood up, blinking away the last vestiges of dizziness.

"What...was his problem?" Mica asked, surveying the damage and slightly disappointed. Training was basically shot for now, at least in this area, but it was her favorite. 'Maybe he wanted to finish the job or just be a jerk?' Meh, it wasn't her prerogative to figure out his motives.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 9:47 pm

Eki shrugged staring off into the trees, a little puzzled himself.

"The swordsmen seem to think they have some kind of given right, although I believe they're using the size of their swords to compensate for something."

Shrugging again, Eki took a seat himself on the leaf, his head hanging, his breath coming in short bursts. It had taken alot of energy out of him. Now the ground was cracked, the training area would need repair. Muttering under his breath, Eki cursed all mist ninja. There was more then one reason to hate them these days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 10:03 pm

"Taijutsu spar anyone?" Akugo offered. He was still pissed, and he needed to blow his energy. The wood platform Eki provided was decent enough to spar on, and there was nothing left to train with but a live opponent. He stood, pushing his long white hair behind his left ear. With three blinks he was back to normal, and he stood there, waiting for an answer. He took off his cloak, resting it on a branch. Then, placing one hand on his right shoulder, he began to roll his arm, seeming to stretch the muscle and relieve it of an ache.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 10:11 pm

"I err...suppose I could try," Mica offered, though she figured he'd have a more interesting time fighting his friend...who appeared to be taking a breather. So, maybe she'd entertain him until, Eki she think his name was, had recovered.

"Unless Eki feels all better to fight?" Still, she didn't want to think him out if he wanted to spar.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 10:13 pm

Eki looked up at Mica then over at Akugo, sighing. "Sorry bud, I need to recover a bit first, that jutsu put alot of strain on me. Gimme ten minutes and I'll jump in."

He then fell backwards on the leaf, closing his eyes, pondering in thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 10:55 am

Akugo smiled a bit, his odd half-smile. Then, he took a low crouching stance. With his hands in claw-like fists, he was prepared to attack. His front leg was extended it's full length, but his back was directly beneath him, supporting him. His back hand was raised at an angle, while his front hand followed his leg. This made a perfect line out of his arms and shoulder.
"You ready?" He asked Mica, hoping she wouldn't back down.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 1:54 am

Mica moved into a sloppier stance, knees bent, and fists raised in front of her, appearing more ready to box. It was times like this she occasionally dreamed of having Maito Gai or Rock Lee as a teacher, since Taijutsu was the easiest of all the three types she could really learn. She stared at Senki's stance, easily understanding that...she'd never seen such before. 'Cool...I guess I'll get some actual fighting experience now, instead of a stupid motionless dummy.'

"Um, you can go first," she offered, since she really wasn't sure what to do first.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 2:07 am

Eki cringed a bit, being well beyond Mica's eyesight. As soon as she said that Akugo could go first, he could see the outcome. From what he knew of Akugo's fighting stance, it revolved around quickness, mainly holding your ground, counter-attacking, so on and so forth. For the few instances Eki had seen Akugo move in this stance, it was forward, and it was fast. It would probably only be moments, and if Eki was right, Akugo would be at Mica's throat.

Sill laying back, he then shrugged it off, his actions probably appearing odd to those not a part of his train of though (everybody...). Oh well, at least it'll be entertaining. Slowly, he rolled up onto his bottom, using the cushioned leaf as a seat, eyes carefully watching over Mica's pose.

"Hold up!"

This wasn't good, she needed help, or she'd be killed. Standing, Eki took a few steps forward, until he was standing behind and to Mica's left.

"That's not quite right..."

Well, it was all wrong, clearly it was just a defensive stance. But, she almost had the basics down, she just needed more form.

His leg struck out. It was quick, but gentle. With little effort, he tapped the inside of one of her ankles, forcing her feet to separate more. Before she fell, his foot then swung back and around her leg, stepping on her toes and firmly telling her where to plant her foot. His right hand then came flicking at her elbow with his fingertips, attempting to get her to raise her left arm more, before his palm moved on towards her head, tapping once or twice, to gently let her know to crouch lower.

"That'll probably burn your thighs for the first dozen or so straight hours you hold that. But you'll find it gives you a better median to move from. Carry on."

He had returned to his leaf, grinning as he turned his back. If she hadn't been nervous before, that had probably done it. If another nin had to fix something before you even got started, you were definitely doing something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 3:45 am

Mica really hadn't been expecting Eki to bother, more expecting him to sit back and watch her get her butt handed to her. In reaction she almost froze up, especially when he kicked her foot to lengthen her stance, but realized he was fixing her obviously horrible position. Her expression dulled somewhat as she felt him then step on her foot to help position it, flick her elbow, raising it as commanded, and then being tapped on the head. Taking the hint she crouched lower, and almost immediately felt the strain, and the bruise made its self known again thanks to the added strain. But...even so, it felt better than the other one simply, or at least more stable.

'Note to self: practice this later.'

Yet she wasn't sure if 'helping' had been his full intention, no, he didn't seem THAT 'kind' to her. At least not in an an off duty sort of time. Now she was SURE she would seriously mess up this fight.

'Why do I almost feel glad for Sunari biting it, if she had to deal with these two nuts,' Mica thought to herself, getting used to the new position and trying to memorize it. Well...then again maybe Sunari had a different relationship with them, and they just thought if fun to kick a genin's butt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 4:48 pm

Akugo sighed, rolling his eyes. He stood from his stance and took up a more casual one. He realized that she wasn't much for taijutsu, so he didn't need to try that hard. He stood tall, his back leg firm on the ground with his front leg just lightly touched it with his toes. He two arms were raised, still holding their panther-claw fists. He pushed off of the ground with his back leg, sending him forward a few feet. When he was close enough he launched his back leg around in an arc, attempting to roundhouse kick her in the side. He was moving at a slow pace, nothing like his maximum which had come from and amount of years training that rivaled the lifespan of most humans, and the natural speed he gained from his blood. His hair moved backward, revealing his features. His faced seemed to be perfectly carved from stone, each detail defined. His eyes were a brilliant gray, and would probably be very beautiful if they weren't so clouded with hate and loneliness.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 5:21 pm

There was no way she would be able to block that, so she ducked down the moment she saw the kick coming, more reaction than thought, and shot a palm up to strike at his knee in an attempt to throw him off balance. If she'd been more skilled she may have had time to study and appreciate his features, but right now she had to concentrate on figuring out his body's movements, even though she knew she'd be a beat behind. After trying to attack his leg she rolled to her right side, her right knee touching the ground with her toes bent to touch the ground. Her other knee was up at an angle so she'd be ready to spring away, while her arms were bent at 45 degree angles, partially at her sides. Hands were loosely curved, ready to form a fist or an open palm if necessary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 5:28 pm

Aku allowed his knee to be pushed by her palm, throwing himself with his leg. This kept his balance, as well as built his momentum. With the extra power behind his kick, he rotated with the leg, bringing his heel down at her arms. While this happened, he dropped down onto his hand, allowing his other leg to kick out at her gut. This all happened in a blur of gray, black, and white. He probably overdid it a bit, but there was no other way for her to learn. He realizes that his daggers were still strapped to his belt as one came loose and scattered across the platform to the edge and lay still. He lifted his left arm and took the other dagger, throwing it. It skittered across the platform and came to a halt right next to the other one. He place his palm back down on the ground for support.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 5:44 pm

In reaction her arms crossed and she winced at the force of his kick as she blocked it, but cursed under her breath as too late she saw the other one come and was kicked back. She flew for two feet before sticking out her hand to catch into the platform, and input chakra so that she wouldn't rip out her arm as well as keep hold. This forced her body to right its self though her momentum was off for a few seconds and she forced her eyes to concentrate onto Akugo. In the back of her mind, Mica was glad he'd rid himself of the daggers, since she wasn't planning on using any, and realized she still had her kunai pouch strapped behind her, and quickly chucked that off to the side. Last thing she'd need was to skitter kunai and shuriken accidentally and be forced to dance around them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 5:51 pm

Aku took up his previous stance instinctively. His leg slid forward, while his back one held firm. His arms formed the same parallel line. However, this time, his front hand stayed open, the palm facing the sky. He kicked off with his back leg, hoping to catch her off guard. He aimed a claw at her throat, though it was too shallow a swing to connect. This was meant to distract her from his other hand, which went to palm her in the gut. He was now close enough, and he pulled his clawed hand closer, making sure the attack would barely connect. He smiled at her, his hair falling down on his shoulders as he suddenly stopped. Though he seemed to be a bit heavy, he made absolutely no sound what-so-ever. It was almost creepy how ghost-like he seemed to be when he fought.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 11:38 pm

Eki yawned in the background, feeling a little more recuperated. Although he was ready for a round with Akugo, he was wondering how this would play out. Mind you, he was excited. Matches with Akugo were normally very entertaining. They had trained so often together, that their moves had become predictable to each other, making it quite hard to land any successive blows. And where Akugo gained strength from speed that was unachievable for Eki at this point, the Gisou clan member had learned to counteract that power with internal core power, rather then moment. In short, Akugo struck fast, Eki struck hard.

Looking onwards, Eki winced, watching as the next blow was about to land.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 12:08 am

Mica's landing position had been a bit sloppier, but her legs were bent and she ducked low from the hand to the throat and pushed off to the side, feeling his other palm still connect with her side and skid off. Damn though, he was so fast it was only thanks to her usual physical training that she could bother to dodge. Despite her constant lacking in skills in this fight, it was exciting her because she was FIGHTING someone for once. The smile confused her, and she wasn't sure to be wary for what was next or...what. Either way she couldn't help her own from appearing, even if he was being nice on some blows and using full strength, he was still taking this more seriously than most did.

Now somewhat to his right and low, she struck out a leg so that it curved around his and moved to hook his knee and knock the strength out of it. Both hands were pressed to the ground for support, elbows bent, and her knee too touched the ground, but her foot ready to kick off and away when needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 11:29 am

Aku's attack cleared past her as she dodged, and his hands hit the ground. He pushed high into the air with his arms, clearing over her leg as he spiraled. He kept his arms down, and his legs tight together. When he was close enough, he raised his arms a bit, and extended one leg. He was about to drop-kick Mica head-on. In the air, he couldn't access his full speed, but this didn't matter because he didn't plan on needing it.
Lets see how this girl has been taught to fight. It seems she is new at this...but she has promise.He thought to himself, as he felt the comforting rush of blood and heard the exhilarating sound of the wind rushing through his ears. Nothing better than a good, hand to hand, fight.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 12:36 am

Mica bent down lower to the ground, muslces coiling trying to get better timing this time, and pushed off from her spot so that his kick would hit the platform rather than herself. While jumping away she was able to get into a more upright position rather than her previous one where she was nearly kissing the ground. She kept her feet a little more then shoulder length apart, knees bent, and one hand running along the ground lightly. Stopping she pushed her hand to the ground firmly and used it in conjunction with her legs to push off and try to gain some speed while heading towards him.
'Dunno if this will work but damn if I haven't wanted to try it,' Mica thought then made to look like she was going for a straightforward punch to his side. Instead once she was close to him she bent over, her palm lying flat as her lower half's momentum kept up, but she swung a leg so that she would spin instead, her other hand coming down to help in the spinning motion, and used the momentum from running to try and deliver a fast kick to his side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How'd that go again?(open if you wish)   How'd that go again?(open if you wish) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How'd that go again?(open if you wish)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: 2011 Archive :: Ninja Roleplay! :: Training Area-
Jump to: