Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The sun setting (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

The sun setting (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The sun setting (Open)   The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2008, 8:11 am

Kitsuke was just setting at a cliff at Konoha feeling the wind breeze
"Ah it sure is lovely in a place like this..."
"I wish I have someone with me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sun setting (Open)   The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2008, 8:24 am

I walked up behind Kitsuke. "Be thankful its not stormy" I said "If it was the waves would be pummeling this cliff into nothing" I laughed and sat down beside him. "So what are you doing here?".
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The sun setting (Open)   The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2008, 10:23 am

"Hmmm..."
"just feeling the wind..."
"Hey E were gonna have our first mission on our organization just wait...ok"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: The sun setting (Open)   The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2008, 6:01 pm

miyuki apeard next to them. ".........."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The sun setting (Open)   The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2008, 6:13 pm

ki apeard, lounging in a tree.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The sun setting (Open)   The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 5:20 am

" These mortals are so naive... they have no idea of the impending evil that is about to consume them. " Gilgamesh said as he gave an Evil Smile. His eye's sparkled against the light of the sun, apearing to be those of a wolf. " The time is not far... " he said as the smile disappeared and a serious expression took over.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The sun setting (Open)   The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 5:39 am

miyuki sighed and stood up. hearing his words. "we know that darkness it upon us. but in dak we thrive and flourish when we suddenly remember the sun, family and.....friends. as we look at the setting sun.....we always know that dawn will come. maybe not for me, but at least one of us."
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The sun setting (Open)   The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 5:42 am

" The optemistic Belief that Dawn always follow the Darkest of Nights. That the Sun will rise even after the darkest of nights to end the Darkness." Gilgamesh said almost laughing at the innocence of the yound girl. Then he suddenly turned serious, and with an Evil look on his face, he said " But i will destroy the sun... and make sure... that you will never see the light of day again "
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The sun setting (Open)   The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 5:44 am

miyuki turned and opend her eyes wide. they were as bright and yellow as the setting sun. "are you sure you need to do that? for it gives life to even you." he did not know that she was half a century old. even though even in willow years that was young.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The sun setting (Open)   The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 5:48 am

While she was half a century old... Gilgamesh had been alive for many 100 years. " Hah... The Sun doesn't give life to me... the only thing it gives life to are these worthless beings." gilgamesh said... this time laughing at what Miyuki said.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The sun setting (Open)   The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 5:53 am

"if life and happiness does not suffice you, you are a discrace to the beings you think are worthless. to them, you are eever more putrid to even share the same body structure of us. let alone the same speices." miyuki knew he was old. but he wasnt as old as kis grandfather. who was the first willow. she remained peircing him with her unemotional stare.as if it didnt matter whether she won this fight or not
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The sun setting (Open)   The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 5:55 am

" You little Brat ! Do not even dare compare me with these disgraceful creature's. Im not a mere mortal but a Demi-God, and being compared to them is the worst form of Insult to me " Gilgamesh said, his eye's turning crimson from anger.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The sun setting (Open)   The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 5:59 am

her expression remained cool and calm. " then go back to where you came and rid your memories of this place and return to your true form. for the unsult is mutual."
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The sun setting (Open)   The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 6:07 am

" Child... do not tell me what to do. You have no right. Leave me be. I niether invited nor waned you to come.So leave before my Wrath befalls you " he said. His body was now surrounded by a gleaming Crimson Aura.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The sun setting (Open)   The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 6:11 am

she smiled. " i did not tell you. i advised it, and i did not call upon you. you came to us in your flipant manner and chorus of hot air."
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The sun setting (Open)   The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 6:13 am

" What i do is free for me to chose, now leave child... it is not my fault that my words fell on your keen ears." he said as he stood there observing the Humans onfront of him.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The sun setting (Open)   The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 6:16 am

" and it is mine to do free as i choose also demi god. for i have a mind of my own and feet that travels. i have a life like every creature on this 'puny' earth and like the bird 3 miles down, greeting its family with food and warmth. is it nottrue that you know everything and anything? then you would have already known that we would be here, that i would hear you and that i would react this exact way."
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The sun setting (Open)   The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 6:18 am

" Perhaps i misjudged you for a mere child. But think not that i do not value life. It is just this putrid race, known as Humans that i dispise from the very core of my soul. " Gil said and started to calm down, his aura dissapearing.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The sun setting (Open)   The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 6:21 am

" then hate them in silence. as ive hated my father, my clan and all those ive killed. hatred is a thing that must be kept in the dark. for it will grow and take over your soul whether its mortal or not. soon, it will determine your fate. and the fate of others. but do not be afraid that you are alone in hatred. for all of us have something to hate in this world."
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The sun setting (Open)   The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 6:26 am

" Save your words, child. My hatred has grown far too much and will rest only with te destruction of this race " Gilgamesh said. Saying this... he decided to leave, knowing that he had gathered much needed information on the Willows. The entire purpose for his visit was to be able to gather information on the willows, and while he stood next to her, he studied her entire anatomy and phyche. He got up and started to walk away. In 2 Minutes, he had dissapeared back into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The sun setting (Open)   The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 6:29 am

she watched him. she had been gathering information too. how his body worked and whenever he took info from her, she took the exact kind of info on him.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The sun setting (Open)   The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 6:31 am

The foolish girl tried to understand my Anatomy. My body is similiar to that of a mortal. But my powers are what make me a demi-god. No one can understand my Powers he thought and finally he sprouted his wings, and flew of.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The sun setting (Open)   The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 7:05 am

"eesh...talk about a debate..." ki chuckled, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The sun setting (Open)   The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 9:24 am

"Hahaha...you really in Miyuki..."
"You taught that errrr...I dont know creature who willows are...!"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The sun setting (Open)   The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 4:52 pm

she frowned. "no, i only prolonged him to be analizing you and finding out your weaknesses of your friends, family and foes. he aparently, wasnt satified with what he saw in me. lets just watch the sunset and hope his words are untrue."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sun setting (Open)   The sun setting (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The sun setting (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next