Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
a day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
a day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
a day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
a day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
a day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
a day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
a day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
a day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
a day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

a day in the rain (open to anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

a day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 2:04 am

miyuki apeard behind one of the statues. " then you shouldve taken the scenic route." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 2:05 am

"i'd suggest you hurry and get to the waterfall village than if you want to stay relatively clean"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 2:07 am

"yeah i dont have time to be looking around at the buildings, looks the same as any other village expect with alot more gutters" he said as he quickly jumped off hurrying to the waterfall village

{Left Topic}
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 2:08 am

kamoku spotted miyuki and began tiptoeing away.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 2:09 am

"oh i didnt forget about you." miyuki said, shooting out a chi string and pulled kamoku back by the throat.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 2:10 am

"now now you two, play nice or i'll have to step in a separate you" acting as if he were a parent with two disobedient children
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 2:12 am

kamoku was on the wet ground choking. a flurry of mosquitos hit miyuki like a brick wall.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 2:14 am

miyuki sidestepped and let go.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 2:15 am

"good, now the both of you will sit down and have a nice peaceful talk with no hostilities" he pointed to two benches on either side of him so there would be some space between them
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 2:17 am

kamoku crawled on the bench, holding his neck. his voicebox was crushed into his empty throat. thats what miyuki was going for anyway.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 2:18 am

"now miyuki, why did you go off and attack him, what has he done" he looked at miyuki with a slight look of agitation in his face
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 2:20 am

miyuki sat down. " ...... he took the birthright of 'second sendo' "
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 2:21 am

"i apologize for my ignorance but you do have to explain that one to me" he chuckled slightly as he looked between miyuki and kamoku
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 2:25 am

since kamoku couldnt talk she explained. " ki was second sendo. the chikages right hand man. it was our branch of responsibility for years. it was suposed to be handed down to me, but since kamoku is the only one who is better at anger control and extreme speed of escaping. at least they asume that. they elected him as the second sendo. to keep you in control."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 2:28 am

smiling he looked at kamoku than back to miyuki and said "firstly, i don't think someone like him would be able to stop me if i went off, and second, what makes them think that i would go off in such a manner"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 2:30 am

"no, thats not what i meant. he has drect contact to the people who can end your life in a second. the overgods, which kiitaro is one of them now. if you 'blow out' then its over, you die that second and your soul goes into an eternitey of pain." she said flatly.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 2:33 am

"makes sense, but again, what makes them think i would do something like that"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 2:34 am

" its not you personaly. ki had to do the same thing with kitaro."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 2:37 am

"well honestly, i'd rather have you following me around than a mute with a bug fetish" he quickly turned to kamoku and said "i mean no offense, but honestly, you are a little creepy"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 2:39 am

he did the thumbs up. his blue eyes were staring at zodiark. "........."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a day in the rain (open to anyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2