Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

a day in the rain (open to anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a day in the rain (open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 11:09 pm

due to it's current decline, the rain village was in poor condition. there were few guards that were to far apart to actually protect the village. for some reason, zodiark always liked the fact that it was always raining in the village. although he didn't like today much, there was only a slight mist like drizzle, enough to soak your hair, but not enough to get through your clothes. as zodiark walked through the village, a few people remembered him from when he was a ninja there and either happily greeted him, or ran once they remembered why he had fled. as he reached the eastern edge of the village, he entered the small, poorly planned out park. he always found it peaceful since nobody used a park that was always muddy, even if he continually questioned why it was built. nearing the center of the park, he came across a large cleared out and paved area with a life sized statue of one of the town's leaders in the middle surrounded by 6 benches. as he sat down on one of the benches, the rain had finally soaked his hair as it began to fall down around his head, covering his eyes as leaned back, stretched his legs out, and put his arms up along the back of the bench.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 12:31 am

Genyuu was passing through the rain village so his trip to the waterfall village would be faster
as Genyuu passed through the park of the village he noticed Zodiark his leader for on a bench
As Genyuu ran close he tripped and went into a puddle oh what the hell now my clothes are wet
He thought as he stood up and trying to dry himself
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 12:39 am

looking over zodiark saw genyuu trip and fall into a puddle. cracking a smile, he quietly laughed to himself at the clumsiness of his subordinate
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:06 am

kamoku was taking a nap on one of the metal roofs, where the muggy weather was best. he was messing with a metal thing filled with wires and little knobs in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:12 am

among the ping of water on the zodiark heard the unusual sound of rattling metal from a near by roof and looked over as he called out "good evening"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:14 am

kamoku woke up and put the contraption away. he crawled to the edge of the roof so zodiark could see him and he saluted the akatsuki. the talking jutsu didnt work in the rain.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:15 am

"are you afraid to talk or are you mute" he readjusted himself on the bench so he was not positioned at an odd angle when he talked
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:16 am

kamoku jumped off of the metal roof and landed on his feet. he patted his coverd throat, meaning that he was mute.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:19 am

"well i assume you know how to lip read, but do you have anyway to communicate, seeing as i know little sign language"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:21 am

kamoku pulled out the tiny box full of wires and knobs. he turned around and unzipped his mask. when he turned around his mask was zipped. he pressed a button underneath the cloth and a metallic voice came out. " thats deaf. i can hear plenty."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:25 am

felling a little embarrassed, he held his hands over his head slightly and closed his eyes as he said "yes, that is my fault for mixing them up, my mind seems to be elsewhere at the moment" as he returned to his previous lounging position he asked "so tell me, what is a willow doing out here"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:27 am

" as you probrobly know, the worse the weather, the happier we are." he said, moving his skinny body to a bench with his hand still on the button underneath the mask.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:30 am

"true, but i wouldn't actually call this bad weather, just wet" looking up to the clouds he smiled as the rain began to pick up from a light drizzle to almost a downpour
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:32 am

".....its about to be more than that in an hour or two." the mettalic voicebox registerd. he held his hand on the button and began pulling something out of his bag.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:36 am

"well it doesn't bother me, it's honestly my favorite type of weather" looking around he noticed how deserted the rain village actually was today
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:48 am

kamoku pulled out a box of sluggs and poured them on the street, watching them move along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:49 am

Genyuu finshed off drying and looked around then he noticed Kamoku pouring slugs
Then a slug jumped on Genyuu's shoe "Aw man there sliming up my shoe" he said trying to get it off
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:50 am

"what's with the slugs, got a thing for bugs" he said as kind of an insulting joke
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:51 am

kamoku walked over and plucked it off ((sluggs dont jump idiot))".........sluggs are in the bug family"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:54 am

"well i guess each man is free to have his own hobbies" he said as he thought about how many times he had read his favorite book
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:56 am

kamoku looked closer at the slug. " this is a frog." he put it in a jar and punched holes in it. he then put it in his bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:58 am

"either way i dont want it on my shoe" he said towards Kamoku
As he glanced at his shoe again making sure theres nothing left on it
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:59 am

kamoku rolled his remaining eye. it seems that the akatsuki didnt see the rain that was messing it up and soaking his shoe.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 2:01 am

"genyuu, if you were afraid to get dirtied up, why did you come to the muddiest village around" he looked at genyuu with annoyance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 2:03 am

"i was just cutting through so i could get to the waterfall village faster"
He said to Zodiark plainly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a day in the rain (open to anyone)   a day in the rain (open to anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a day in the rain (open to anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next