Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Wandering The Rain Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Wandering The Rain Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Wandering The Rain Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Wandering The Rain Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Wandering The Rain Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Wandering The Rain Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Wandering The Rain Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Wandering The Rain Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Wandering The Rain Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Wandering The Rain

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

Wandering The Rain Empty
PostSubject: Wandering The Rain   Wandering The Rain Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 8:42 pm

Revy walked around the large open fields of the rain country. She wore her normal outfit that she had always wore, a black vest like shirt on that had no zipper in the front unlike real vest, and a white collar. Her shoulders and arms were visible. Her long black hair hung down behind her, it was split into two tails behind her on each side of her head, held by two black ribbons that drooped down. On her waist was a black sash tied around her, and a short black skirt under it that was slightly shorter in the back then it was in the front. The front of the skirt was split open in the front center, and has white lining around the bottom. On her forearms were black bands that looked as if they were wide, mini belts that were strapped with Velcro, and on her hands were black gloves that were plaited in a shiny black metal, and the wrist area of the gloves were wider, and spiked back on the tops, one overlapping the other. On her legs were long black stockings that reached the bottom of her thighs, and large black, loose boots on her feet.

Revy carried a large sword crossed on her back that looked as if it was yellow transparent glass, but it was actually crystal. The handle is all black, with a few engravements circling the handle itself. At the top, connected to the guard, are two wide pieces that look like the handle, but only stick down a few inches on each side of the handle. In the direct center of the guard, is a circle with a yellow orb held in the middle of it, that is slightly transparent. On each end of the guard, it spikes up along the side of the blade, and spikes down a little off the bottom sides of the guard. And in the center of the guard is a final spike that follows up only about half a foot in the center of the blade. The blade is incredibly long, and wide, extending to 5'9" foot, and around 1 1/2 feet wide. The blade is a yellowish color, and is a little transparent, allowing people to see through to the other side.

She walked down a dirt path that was surrounded in trees now. It was night time, and not a cloud was currently in the sky. She continued walking for a while until she heard noises as if someone were around her, looking down a path to her right, she saw a open area that had no trees, but had trees surrounding the are in a circle leading the path to a dead end. She stood there and looked down the path to try and see who was there, but since it was night out, it was a little hard.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Saito Ryuhako

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Kohona-ish

Wandering The Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Rain   Wandering The Rain Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 9:01 pm

Saito had been walking down a dirt path hoping to find something to do or get to a nearby town to buy something to eat.His coat was difficult to see in the dark, but his hair was a bit more notable.His red hair was faint in the dark and his dark skin made him blend more into the dark.His coat's sleeves were ripped off but other than that he was a generally simple looking akatsuki member.He saw a silhouette of a person off into the distance.As he looked over it began to drizzle, and a single bolt of lightning lit up the forest.Saito saw the person on the other side of the path, apparently a woman and she saw him.He continued walking toward her silently except for one statement "I do wonder who would be here at a time like this." his crossed out headband only making a small bit of light from the moon, though the clouds began to come over the sky, suffocating the only constant source of light.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

Wandering The Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Rain   Wandering The Rain Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 9:19 pm

Tenshin was training with Saito with wind Released tell, Sato noticed a lady in the forest watching them. Tenshin then sighned. Tenshin walked towards themand then stood on the side of them. " Hello Lady." Tenshin said as he placed his hand on Saito Shoulder then squezzed realy hard. " Your suposed to be training me to lean wind release not flirting with this chick after i am done and my training over you can flirt with her. " He says as he whispered to Saito. Tenshin had a mask on that covered the left half of his face, disguising half of his face from the world. The mask is a plain white, with a black cross where his eye would be. Over this mask and the other eye, he wears a pair of rimless glasses. Tenshin hair was Crimson red, it was long and straight, the bangs going down to his chin, and the rest going just below his shoulder blades. Tenshin's eyes are a duller version of the burning crimson of his hair, which appears again in both his eyebrows and the thin soul patch found just below his lower lip. Tenshin wore formal outfit, with a nice shirt, vest, jacket, and tie. The suit was colors was mostly made up of grays and whites. Tenshin's torso makes up most of his height, his powerful upper body being intimidating, while it is generally hidden under the layers of his suit. He often wears white gloves over his hands, like a true gentleman. Tenshin finishes his suit off with a pair of black dress shoes, the kind that shine a bit, and make a clicking noise when he walks on cobblestone. Tenshin then placed his hands in his pockets and stood there looking at Saito and this chick waiting on one of them to speak, but as it grew silent Tenshin felt a drop of rain and then looked up. " It is about to rain. What do you two wanna do take a walk on in the rain or stand here all day." He said in a deep voice and then said nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

Wandering The Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Rain   Wandering The Rain Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 9:35 pm

Revy, who got a little frightened by the quick appearance of the two men, and knowing they could attack at any time, she jumped back and grabbed the handle of her large sword, then drawing it, holding out to the side with 1 hand. With her other hand she did a single hand seal, the moment that seal was made, it began to pour rain from the sky. Since it is night time out, and she was alone in a small forest, she had to be aware of what is going on, and what may happen.

Name: Kouuton Jinkoukouu
Element: Water
Description: Simply put, this jutsu makes it rain. The rain is normal and not increased in any way. Thus, it costs an unnoticeable portion of chakra. Rains for thirty Posts.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Saito Ryuhako

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Wandering The Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Rain   Wandering The Rain Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 9:42 pm

"Hmph, you and your jokes Tenshin.We can't let any strangers simply walk in on us, we are wanted criminals after all." Saito said shrugging off Tenshin's hand.He looked for a moment, noticing the drizzle became rain.Saito took a look at the woman's stance and noticed her handseal, which was presumably what created the rain.He turned to Tenshin once again "It seems she is a Suiton user and I assume she isn't to unfamiliar with swords anyway." displaying his observational skills.He turned to the woman once more taking a few steps closer "I am Saito Ryuhako, once the Booming Thunder of the Cloud, who are you?" as he did have enough common courtesy to introduce himself before asking the name of another, but at the same time trying to keep her from interrupting their training.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

Wandering The Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Rain   Wandering The Rain Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 9:54 pm

Tenshin smiled at what Saito said. " She reminds me of Yuveria. You wouldn't know her she disappeared.. Along with all the other girls i fought with. " Tenshin said. Tenshin then seen it started to rain and then he was thought. " Came down faster then i tought." He then look down back at the Lady. " What the hell are you doing drawing a sword on me, I am a legend when it comes to swords you could hit me once with that. I can most likly kill you with a kunai against your sword. Like they say the bigger the sword the more time you got to kill when they swing. " Tenshin thn walk towards the girl and grabbed the tip of the blade and ran his hand down it. " Pretty sharp good to see you take care of it, Now lower your blade if i ment any harm to you i think you be begging for your life right now, and i hear no begging so please. Lwer the blade. " He whispered in her ear as he pushed the balde down to where it was pointin at the floor now. " Good now Saito. Let me show you something. " Tenshin then started to build up wind chakra and then wind start to flow around his hand. It only lasted for a few seconds do. " Aw dam this Wind blade kinda hard to create. Tenshin then placed his hand in his pockets and just stood there. " Aw, never mind me i still need to build more wind chakra. " He said as he stood there and thought for a bit wondering two things one he wonder who was this chick, and two he wonder how to gain more wind chakra.

(Sorry short)
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

Wandering The Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Rain   Wandering The Rain Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 10:04 pm

Revy loosened her stance a little, and her face turned slightly red as her eyes widened when he got that close to her and whispered in her ear. She lowered her sword, then put it back on her back crossed. She then did another hand seal which stopped the rain in the area. She watched them as it looked like they were practicing wind type chakra, and by the looks of it, the one with the red hair was the one learning. Revy raised her hand to her face, then wiped her face down wiping the rain that was dripping down her face off.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Saito Ryuhako

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Wandering The Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Rain   Wandering The Rain Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 10:11 pm

Saito sighed at Tenshin "No, the wind is a very peculiar element. You must go with it, not try and force it to do as you wish.Only then can you master Fuuton." after performing a few hand signs Saito began to channel wind into his palm and it began expanding.It formed a solid spear which Saito chucked at a tree flying through the air with a whiz and fully piercing the tree leaving a circular hole through the center of the trunk.He looked back at Tenshin "Now you try, and as for this fair lady, she has yet to reply to my inquiry." he said a little annoyed at her silence.Aside from the unexpected visitor, he was hoping his 'student' would learn to be less commanding of the elements in order to use the wind to his advantage in battle.

-----------
Name: Heaven's Spear
Element: Wind
Description: Saito focuses wind into his hand using chakra.He then solidifies it into a spear-like shape.Due to the wind being made of air it passes through air and wind currents, causing it to always fly in a straight line.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

Wandering The Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Rain   Wandering The Rain Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 10:26 pm

Tenshin signed and looked at Saito. He then smacked him upside the head. " Speak to me like that. Anyways, Let me take your advice and try it." Tenshin then thought about the wind spear then he felt the wing blow. " Go with it. " He thought then the wind started to form in his hand. " Now that you got it, lets form a spear." Tenshin then seen the wind ball turned into a spear. He then threw it at the tree but once it came in contiact with it, it just vlew the leaves off and no whole. " Wow, I fucking hate wind now. It's no fun, Like i get it down then poof it stops. " Tenshin then placed his hands back in his pockets and look at the lady. " Hum, I have a feeling she doesn't trust us yet she not going to state her name, and i hav a feeling she hardly even listen to a word you saying. Maybe that shows she doesnt like you and likes me more. Cause if you think about it she only spoken to me. Tenshin then thought. "Hum she looks fimilary yet i don't know who she is." He said in his head Tenshin then walk around her in a circle twice then thought again as he created another wind spear and threw it at the tree this time it went clean threw. " Ha, I got it top that." He said smiling at Saito. Tenshin was not happy he just a cocky guy at times and this was one of those times. " Tenshin then thought and said nothing eles for a while he just waited on the two that stood before him to speak.

((Please would ya post longer do somthing. Hard for me to think.))
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

Wandering The Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Rain   Wandering The Rain Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 10:32 pm

Revy watched as he attempted to create a wind spear, and pierce it through a tree. "My names Izumi.." she quietly said while looking up at Saito. She then turned her head and watched as the other man made another spear, and managed to pierce it through the tree with ease, making her think that hes a pretty fast learner. Revy was the shortest of the two, making herself feel short being around all the tall people, as even her blade was bigger then she was. She watched as they practiced, wondering what learning wind looked like, as the only elements she knows are Water, Earth, lightning and Acid. Though she never considered learning a new element for so long.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Saito Ryuhako

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Wandering The Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Rain   Wandering The Rain Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 10:39 pm

Saito chuckled at Revy "Then it is a pleasure to meet you Miss Izumi.Now Tenshin, watch lightning work!" Saito channeled chakra into his hand until it began glowing a bright yellow and sparking.He took a deep breath and exhaled, pointing his fist at the trees hit before.A giant lightning dragon shot from his hand, the electric flow in the air simulating a roar.The Dragon left scorch marks along the ground and obliterated the trees into ashes and burned tree trunks.Saito laughed at his show boating but turned to Tenshin more serious now "Enough of showing off for the ladies, now we will use the wind defensively.The wind does this in a simple way, it does not stop the attack.The wind will never do so, it will simply blow it away to the many corners of the world.Watch." Saito took out a kunai and tossed it right up into the air performing hand seals and it spun in the air.As it came back down the wind above Saito started blowing in several different directions and sent the kunai flying harmlessly toward the trees.
-------------
Name: Pacifist Air
Description: After performing a few hand seals, Saito starts to manipulate the air around him into all directions around him.This causes both projectiles and other Wind Jutsus of equal or lower rank to dissipate or miss.Cooldown 3 Posts.

Name:Ryu-Shin Arashi (Dragon-God Tempest)
Element:Lightning
Description: Saito takes a deep breath and begins channeling massive amounts of chakra into his palm.Once he is prepared he shoots out his palm at the target and releases a huge brust of lightning which takes the shape of an asian dragon's head and causes large amounts of destruction by the physical energy behind it and it can even super heat metals hit directly by it.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

Wandering The Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Rain   Wandering The Rain Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 10:53 pm

Tenshin, Thought once she said Izumi. Tenshin thought hard not careing what Saito just did and then once Saito started to talk he snap out of it. Tenshin then ignored him and walk towards the lady. Known as Izumi. " Izumi, was it. Did you have a sister, A sister that vanished in the last couple of years. " Tenshin said thinking real hard. " I forgot her name dammit, It was Izumi Something Izumi. " He then walk to a tree an punched it with his bare hands then the tree cracked and bein to fall. " Shit now i did it." He look t the angle the tree was fllen it was about to fall over them. Tenshin then Took out his sword and jumped into the air at the tree. He cut clean threw it then Took out a ssecond blade and swung it fire was released from it and it burned the tree before it even got to hit the girl known as Izumi. " Sorry about that i get a bit, angery at times and my own strength takes over. Anyways, I gott think I gotta remember that name. Rose Izumi.. No, Hinata Izumi...No, Aw whats her name. Rebecca Izumi... Yes,....Wait no i don'tknow a rebecca." Tenshin then thought and sat on a log. Tenshin then used some wind chakra and blew the kunai Saito aim at the tree off balance and made it hit the floor. He sai nothing do fo he didnt know what he just did he was just lost in his thoughts, tring to remember what the girl name was.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

Wandering The Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Rain   Wandering The Rain Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 10:58 pm

Revy saw as the tree almost hit her, and the man pulled out two weird shaped blades that each had their own element. She quickly ran over to him when he sat down and put her face really close to the blades looking at them from top to bottom. "Where did you get these??" she asked him quietly, the blades fascinated her, and reminded her of someone, though she couldn't point out exactly who it was.

((srry short))
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Saito Ryuhako

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Wandering The Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Rain   Wandering The Rain Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 11:02 pm

Saito didn't do anything but he simply watched Tenshin and Revy.He chuckled to himself and thought to himself "My my emotions really do get the best of people, well, it is really quite silly.Tenshin is an excellent shinobi, I wouldn't deny saying he was better than me.If only he got his act together.".Saito folded his hands behind his back and continued to look although he decided to interrupt the moment "Well, it seems you two know someone in common. Do feel free to enlighten me as to what I'm missing here.I don't take fondly to being left out of something you know." it's not so much that it was a rude thing to do, but he was simply curious was to what got such a reaction from Tenshin.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

Wandering The Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Rain   Wandering The Rain Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 11:15 pm

Shiroi look at the girl then his swords begin to talk. " A Master Ten...." " Shut up you idiots what I say about talking now she knows you dummies can talk. " " Sorry master" " Silent" Tenshin then grabed the swords and put them away. " There nothing just to demons i slayd once my girlfriend disappeared. I went to the pits of the underworld to find her soul, turns out she not there, and i couldnt find her and on my mission to look for her in hell. I came along thse two demon blades as you see they have heads and the blade is there spine they was gate guarding. When my mission was over i came back to this world and seen my gf was at home the whole time, I shall not go into anymore details but let just said this she was bleeding when i left, and she hated me since that day, later on a few months we got back together and then she vanished for real. I search for her but she was no where to be found." He said in a calm voice. At that moment his personality switched again. " Saito, Its nothing and by the looks you seem mad, about something that i can't help you with...What we have in common is nothing i hihly doubt she has a sister. " Tenshin said in calm voice. He then wonder some more, and thought about his girl. He pulled out a box that contained a ring then thught about it.. " Hum, i boght this long ago. Why is it in here, o yeah i was wearing this that day i went looking for her the day she went missing." He said talking to himself but they still heard. Tenshin then put the ring away and then look up into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

Wandering The Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Rain   Wandering The Rain Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 11:25 pm

Revy stood up and stretched. Revy was a little fascinated by his story, and listening to it, along with all the traveling she had been doing, made her hot. Her eyes opened a little wide and her hands quickly gripped her sides, as if she was in pain. She quickly looked around, and saw a small lake to the left of the path they were on, and quickly ran over to it. Not caring about the two men behind her, she stripped down to her undergarments revealing two black spike shaped marks, that looked as if they were tattoos. One on each of her sides. She then quickly jumped into the water, and began relaxing, as the water had stopped the pain from getting more serious, though it still stings.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

Wandering The Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Rain   Wandering The Rain Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 11:59 pm

Tenshin walked next to her and stood by her and thought. " You have a scar on your under your shoulders and it seem like someone twisted it. That a marking of a blade am i wrong." Tenshin then thought and all his memory of his Girl came back to him everything they did and all and he even remember the most regret full day he had the day he stabbed her. " Na you couldn't be here but how did you get that marking." He ask as he leaned against the tree thiking to himself. Tenshin then stood there and said nothing to her at all he just thought stared at those scars.

((Short sorry...You not giving me much to work with.))
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Wandering The Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Rain   Wandering The Rain Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 12:52 am

(mind if i jump in)

kamoku was walking down the path, thinking of getting something to read before the shops closed and they retired for the night; a night he would not sleep in. he wore a white sleeveles cloak with metal chains and symbols decorated across them. symbols that were assimulated atomically that only his clan could read. he also had an old green umbrella and wooden clogs with high socks on to cover his claws. his hands had mettalic gloves on to also cover things.

his bright yellow eyes and wild hair made him look like a child, let alone that he was less than 5 feet tall to boot. he examined the scinario with the people in his way on the trail. one was akatsuki, the other was in the bingo book and the third was a hot girl that was practically skinny dipping.

he walked up to the man in the bingo book.hopping that revy wouldnt notice him, even though he was a well-known medical ninja. " Ellow fire cap. i 'ope yow cam 'elp me, im 'inna bit of a rub 'ere. w'ere cam me fimd a good bar brawl?" ( accent translation: hello red head. i hope you can help me, im stumped in how i can find a good fight in that town)

he said with his mixed accent, forgetting to use 'h's' 'u's' and 'n's' in his words along with giving things incoherent nicknames made him really hard to undersand. he had given up talking perfect english due to the fact that he hated being factual all the time. if the red head really looked closer he could see a few scarrs that kamoku couldnt regenerate away, though the red head would usually think him as a northern child seeking adventure.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

Wandering The Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Rain   Wandering The Rain Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 4:04 pm

As Revy sat in the water, the markings on her sides began to cool down and stopped hurting completely. Right before she was about to answer Tenshin's question, she saw a man around the same height as her, that looked really familiar walk up to them, and talk in a strange accent. After a moment of looking, she noticed it was someone she knew, and someone that stood by her side a long time ago in her Akatsuki leader days. Revy hopped out of the water, quickly threw on her cloths and ran over to the man, right before swinging her arms around him and hugging him tightly. She knew he might not remember her, but it was good to see him again after not having any connections with her friends for such a long time after being captured by the Raikage. "Kamo, is that you???" she said as she hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Saito Ryuhako

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Wandering The Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Rain   Wandering The Rain Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 5:05 pm

Saito simply watched all this and he was relatively unfazed.He sighed at the amount of people that had shown up at the site of what was once simple training, he didn't like places that were cramped by his definition of a small space."My my, so many people, makes me uneasy." being an Akatsuki member partially helped further his uncomfortableness around a group of people, being used to only having another ally around at most times.He was also a little annoyed at the good feelings going around, as it contradicted his love of battle and war."Really is no good, well Tenshin I do believe my business here is done, I'm feeling a little sick anyway." not so much serious as much as he was trying to get his point across.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

Wandering The Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Rain   Wandering The Rain Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 7:44 pm

Tenshin smiles once he sees Kamoku. " Aw Kamo, My old friend, haven't seen you in ages, As you see I am not a child any more. Anyways you say you need a good fight, Hum maybe i can be that good fight you are looking for it only depends if your up for a little fun. " Tenshin said with a smile on his face, Tenshin only knew what he said because Tenshin used o hang out with this dude for a long time and he just waited for him to speak. Tenshin the turn and look at Saito. " Saito, If you believe you don't belong here go, I understand i know your personality and bio i know al there is about you. You have nothing to hind from me. So i see you also might dislike my personality from what i hear from your leader your true leader, I know almost alot about you. So please if you truly feel the right to go have fun leave, but remember your leader might have told you this. Don't cross me, I like you kid you got skills, You might be in use once the war begins. Hum, anyways i see you on the battle field. By the way take this have your leader, tell him it from The Yotobi." With those words his lips pulled into a half-grin. Tenshin then looked at the Girl and Kamo hug. " I take it you know this lady, Kamo, Tell me lady whats your first name, I know the name you gave me is your last name, I heard it before just can't remember her first name. I know she was my girl thats all, that comes in mind many others memories but i rather, Hide my feeling from you, Tell I know for sure. If you don't wanna tell me, then just say thats prohibit for i will understand after all i am a missing ninja, Who powers is far powerful then yours but i don't know your powers to good yet so yours might surpass mine or not but we have to find out." He said still sitting he was very calm right now and the insane side was kicking in right about now. Next step will be bloodlust and when his insane and bloodlust side mix it is very hard for him, to calm down, but first he waited for his insane side to kick in complete which may take sometime. So he tayed relaxed and said not a wordjust waited for them to speak, once again.

Note Gave to Saito:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Wandering The Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Rain   Wandering The Rain Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 11:04 pm

kamoku smiled quietly. " yow 'ad growm a bit. yow grow older am bigger. i grow older am smaller." he grinned. he was the same size when tenshin had first seen him, which was when he was around a genin. kamoku had jumped everywhere from akatsuki from gennin. not caring about ranks. after he was practically trown off his cloggs by the girl, he grinned. " temshin, you should kmow better. specially yow, saito. she is Revy Izumi the former akatsuki leader. i remembar being the weapoms master when she was in tap." he grinned, quietly pulling away from her hug. " tenshin, lets see how much you've grown." he said finally, trying to pronounce the words better.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

Wandering The Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Rain   Wandering The Rain Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 11:49 pm

Tenshin smiled then giggled a bit at Kamoku statement. Tenshin walk towards the girl this couldn't be Revy Izumi, Basics." Tenshin then takes out a picture of the old Revy Izumi. " As you ee this chcick is much more lighter then the old Revy, My Girlfriend Revy, had dolls, also she had long hair, her body was beautiful and he breast was.......Never mind those, She was dam right amazing. Besides Revy disappeared two years ago, I don't know where search for her my whole life no where to be found." Tenshin said in a calm voice. " Besides if this was my Revy why is she a jounin of the Cloud Village and, Why she noot missing, Also dont you think i know thee girl i was going to purpose to." He said in a calm voice. Tenshin then thought about it as he look at the girl everything he descripe she had, she even had the scar on her shoulder he gave her. " Wait hold it adding up, Oka i got a test only the tree Revy will past this one with flying, or should i say dead colors. Tenshin then look at Kamoku. " Ill Take you up on that offer, you wanna spar lets =begin right now, Its no problem at all. But irst let me test her. " Tenshin then walked up to Revy Wrapped his arm around her waist then made out with her. " Hum, wait for it, she should be ppassing ou pretty soon." He said as he watched Revy face turn Bright red and then she started to get dizzy from his standing point of view. Tenshin then waited for it to happen. If she didn't pas out, She was not Revy.

((Lame short sorry tired.))
Back to top Go down
Saito Ryuhako
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Saito Ryuhako

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Wandering The Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Rain   Wandering The Rain Icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 1:03 am

Saito took the letter and didn't read it, as it was simple common courtesy."Very well then Tenshin, but remember, I am the Leader.Goodbye." remembering fully well that the other ninja weren't missing-nin and as such he continued the facade so they could not inform their respective superiors or the very least, make the fact unsure.He cared little for the little reunion as he had come to the place for purely professional reasons.He did suddenly remember one thing before he left, "Oh and Tenshin, do remember, you have to teach me Fire release one of these days." with a chuckle as he performed a few handseals and simply flew away off toward the village in the rain.
----------------------
Name: Propulsion Palm
Description: After performing a few hand seals Saito creates a constant gust of air from his hand.This lets Saito both fly in the air and maneuver freely.However as this requires both hands to keep himself up and hand seals will force him to fall to the ground.Hand bases taijutsu also becomes impossible.Cooldown 1 Post after landing.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

Wandering The Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Rain   Wandering The Rain Icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 9:13 am

Revy got shocked by the sudden waist grab, and what the man had just did to her. Her face turned bright red, her eyes widened, and she became very dizzy. A small "oh god-" sound came from her that would be hard to hear as those exact words, as she fell back and almost fell flat to the ground, though her sword which was sticking out of the ground was in her way, causing her to hit the back of her head on the hard crystal of her sword. Revy rolled to her side holding the back of her head as a quiet and extended "ooowwwwww~" sound escaped from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wandering The Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Rain   Wandering The Rain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering The Rain
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: Other Countries :: Rain Country-
Jump to: