Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Outside The Rain Village [P] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Outside The Rain Village [P] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Outside The Rain Village [P] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Outside The Rain Village [P] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Outside The Rain Village [P] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Outside The Rain Village [P] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Outside The Rain Village [P] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Outside The Rain Village [P] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Outside The Rain Village [P] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Outside The Rain Village [P]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

Outside The Rain Village [P] Empty
PostSubject: Outside The Rain Village [P]   Outside The Rain Village [P] Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 12:53 pm

Lying on the cold, wet ground, was a young girl who looked no older then maybe the age of 18. Although it appeared as if she was dead, a small amount of life was still noticeable within her. Her quiet but slowly painful breathing was it. lying on her back knocked out, with a very large black sword in her hand that had a wicked design, with her arms spread out to the sides. Her black hat which she wore over her short tomboyish black hair was lying on the floor just above her head. Covering the girls body was a white, black laced tang-top that appeared as nothing but a white tube top, with black laces that go over her shoulder. Around her neck was many tight black laces that acted like a decorative choker she wore. Her stomach was uncovered, and on her legs were black pants that were tighter in the center where her knees were, more then bagged out a little at the bottom. In the belt loops of her pants was an orange wide double holed belt. And last, on her feet were black sandals that gave her a few extra inches of height due to how thick the bottoms were, with orange straps crossing her feet at the top. It appeared as if the girl was wounded. Her side is red, she has blood marks under her mouth as if she was coughing up blood, her foot was a bit red, and there were many scratches covering her, especially all over her back.

As she laid there silent for a while, it began to rain down hard. The raindrops splashing against her face caused her to wake up, and slowly open her eyes. Realizing she was still alive, she tried to move her hand, but didn't have enough strength to lift her massive sword.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A Rank

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Rain Village [P]   Outside The Rain Village [P] Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 1:13 pm

A young figure walked pacefully along the beaten path, making his way towards the Hidden Rain. The man was wearing a single black leather hooded coat. It is plainly adorned with a silver zipper and seemingly pointless silver beaded pull strings for the hood that form a semi-circle in the middle. He wore hakama-esque black pants and either knee high silver trimmed sneakers and black leather gloves that were barely visble inside his bell-shaped sleeves. His forehead proctector, which was tied on his forehead, had a slash across the Konoha village symbol, giving proof he longer had ties with Konohagakure. This young man took the name of Kaze Uchiha. Kaze seemed to look around nineteen, and was around 5'6. He kept his pace smooth, while being alert with his active sharingan. Despite direct orders from the Akatsuki's Leader, Kyogi Domo, to head straight back to the Hidden Rain when their missions were finished; but Kaze always took detours while heading back. Less than two weeks ago, Kaze had managed to unlock his Mangekyou Sharingan. Since then, he had began to feel this urge to obtain more power. During this time, he had began to search for his missing younger brother, who had recently disappeared unknowingly. Not even the Prodegies had any clue where Mayuri had disappeared too.

Kaze stopped clear of his thoughts, as he literally stopped right in front of a young female lying helpless on the road. "Well, what do we have here..?" Analyzing her with his sharingan, he could see that she didn't have much chakra remaining. And from her wounds, it was clear she had recently fought a deadly battle. He bent down towards her, and tried to get a glimpse of her face. Instantly, he jumped back a bit. "..Revy Izumi...?!" Rumor was she had died, but it seems those rumors were false. He felt like killing her right then and there, but she had done nothing to him. Therefore, killing her would mean little to him and the event would haunt his life. So he picked her up with one right arm, her sword in his left hand, and carried her off to a secret abandoned hideout. It was a small two-story shelter that was built into the mountainside, meant to be a temperary hideout spot for the Akatsuki while their main HQ in the Hidden Rain was being organized. Kaze layed her down on the couch in the hangout room and set up a fire in the fireplace. After tending to her wounds, he placed Revy's sword by the fireplace and took a seat in the chair across from her. He gazed at Revy, organizing his thoughts while trying to fihure out what to do with her.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Rain Village [P]   Outside The Rain Village [P] Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 1:37 pm

Feeling the strange presence of someone close, the girl attempted to lift her sword off the ground in case she would need to defend herself, but couldn't. Just as she began to see the black silhouette of someone standing over her, her mind began to enter a wounded state, knocking her out so her body could heal. The words the man spoke were to blurry to hear correctly, but one thing she could translate out was her name, Revy Izumi. By the time the man began to pick her up, she had already passed out once again, and her sword slipped out of her hand on the cold wet ground, with a small *thud* from the handle hitting the ground.

As Revy awoke, she had noticed the sky had changed from a dark cloudy sky, to a solid dark ceiling. Looking off to the side slightly, Revy saw a cloaked man who appeared as if he was maybe apart of some type of organization, due to the style of the cloak. The heat from the fire flickering around filled the room quickly. As much as Revy wondered if he was an enemy or partner, she just couldn't seem to ask.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Rain Village [P]   Outside The Rain Village [P] Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 3:28 pm

"Oh, so you are concous. You might wonder many things, like why I saved you and my intentions, yes?" Kaze said as he gazed up at Revy, while tending to the fire. With his question still hanging, and Revy still speechless, he continued speaking. "Alrighty then. I am Kaze Uchiha, a member of the Akatsuki. Well, more like an ex-member, but that is rather a personal preference. You might as well classify me as an ex-Akatsuki, as I no longer take orders from our leader; or at least he was our leader until he unknowningly disappeared after taking on the Seven-Tails jinchuuriki all by himself. Most of us disbanded and went on our seperate paths because he never came back. Anyways, I wear this cloak because I am no longer affiliated with the Akatsuki." He tossed some more wood into the fire, feeding it enough so that it now lighted most of the room.

OOC: Sorry its short, I gtg. >.<
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Rain Village [P]   Outside The Rain Village [P] Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 4:10 pm

As the man spoke, some of the words he spoke came out as a bit of gibberish to revy, due to her hearing, from the previous battle with a sound ninja. It wasn't permanent damage, but her head still hasn't completely cleared up of what happened. One minute she was battling with a sound ninja from the Akatsuki, then the other minute she was falling in pure darkness as she heard the voice of a strange being. "Izanagi......" She said very quietly to herself. He must have been the one who kept me alive....... Revy turned her head slightly on the couch, to get a better view of the man sitting in a chair by the fire. Revy tried to sit herself up a bit, but only managed to lift herself a little before squealing in pain and grabbing her side, then dropping back on the couch, breathing a little heavy. Each breath she took cause pain, though Revy had gotten use to it now. Turning her head back to the man, Revy managed to speak between her heavy breaths. "Why......did you save...me?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Rain Village [P]   Outside The Rain Village [P] Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 4:37 pm

He was not sure how the two did not notice his presence, even the seal he had activated. Even enveloped in the shadow the evil aura that he gives off was usually felt by anyone. Kind of bad for a ninja but his prey usually never escaped him despite using stealth or not. The Sandaime had been waiting in the shadows hearing Kaze speak to the woman, and she herself question him about her getting saved. He had heard enough, if the rumors were true, he already knew who this was. And so was time for him to act. Stepping out of the shadow the doppelganger began to speak, "Do you not remember I have all of the hideouts monitored Kaze. You must have forgotten such vital information." Kyogi gazed sadistically as he walked behind the Uchiha. "You did not look for me when I failed in my attempts to capture the Seven-tails. And as you've said you have abandoned Akatsuki. I'm sure you know what that means for you."

He took a step closer, Samehada was surprisingly not on his back. He then turned his attention to the woman sitting in the chair. "You however, I have business with you." Then turning back to Kaze, "Kaze you did well to bring her to me. But thats the only thing you have done. Give me one reason for why I should let you live."
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Rain Village [P]   Outside The Rain Village [P] Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 10:58 pm

"You did not look for me when I failed in my attempts to capture the Seven-tails. And as you've said you have abandoned Akatsuki. I'm sure you know what that means for you. Kaze you did well to bring her to me. But thats the only thing you have done. Give me one reason for why I should let you live." As Kyogi walked behind Kaze, he instantly relied on his defensive instincts and jumped back. He summoned Oblivion, and now stood beside Revy. "Oh, so we were to look for you? You might as well kill all your members, because none of us looked for you. Most of us disbanded from the group because we had no leader, so that makes us ex-members. The Hidden Rain soon learned of your absence and fought against our control. Staying would only lead to our deathbeds. You didn't seemed to have thought this plan through, am I right? And, by the way, I learned a lot of information during my wild "adventure". Like, for example, I could be preparing to use Izanagi at the moment. Interesting, yes? I was looking for my missing brother, but I also learned more about my clan. And about some interesting people, such as a rumored location where a jinchuuriki might be hiding. Or the Hidden Mist being weaker? You would be suprised how much knowledge I have taken in, which could be used for anyone's advantage."

OOC: Didn't have time to switch accounts. I gtg.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Rain Village [P]   Outside The Rain Village [P] Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 11:56 pm

As the other cloaked man revealed himself from the shadows, Revy quickly looked around for him, before he revealed himself from out of Revys sight, behind the couch. Looking at him, then looking at her sword in the corner of the room, Revy panicked for a moment to lift herself up, and get to her sword, though all she managed to do was fall off the side of the couch, crashing into the ground with a thud, and a quiet squeal in pain from her wounds. As Revy remained there on the floor, she heard the two men talking now. It appeared to her that the Akatsuki leader had shown up, and was disappointed in the so called Ex-Member of the akatsuki. As they spoke about how the Akatsuki may have disbanded. Revy lied there still holding her side, with her face against the ground. Just before she heard about how the Akatsuki had business to deal with Revy, she coughed up a little blood onto the floor. What could the Akatsuki leader want her for? Perhaps he wants to deal with her personally for fighting against someone in his group, or attempting to take his village. Before she knew it, the first ninja that had brought her here, named Kaze, was standing right beside her, with a quick jump out of his chair when the Akatsuki leader approached him.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Rain Village [P]   Outside The Rain Village [P] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 2:06 am

Kyogi scowled in anger, "So the leader disappears yet you cower and forget your goals. Yes maybe your right. Maybe I do need to start over with Akatsuki with such members who cannot survive without a father. Use your position as your advantage, you are Missing Ninja, we can move at any time however displeasing as it is. Yet you shrunk under the Hidden Rain's scrutiny, though which we have worked things out before. They knew of our presence, and they are on our side, but since I was not here they saw weakness, and you guys did nothing to strengthen our hold." Lord Vizer took another step forward.

"You have not given me good reason to let you live. Therefore your life expectancy has dwindled." The doppelganger was now only a couple feet away. He dove forward and tried to punch Kaze straight in the face with his intense speed. Still the Sandaime had his hand in a seal.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Rain Village [P]   Outside The Rain Village [P] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 10:00 am

"So the leader disappears yet you cower and forget your goals. Yes maybe your right. Maybe I do need to start over with Akatsuki with such members who cannot survive without a father. Use your position as your advantage, you are Missing Ninja, we can move at any time however displeasing as it is. Yet you shrunk under the Hidden Rain's scrutiny, though which we have worked things out before. They knew of our presence, and they are on our side, but since I was not here they saw weakness, and you guys did nothing to strengthen our hold." "We did move, by leaving the Hidden Rain. It was thousands of them versus three of us." The fire, not having been fed, had dwindled to a point that Kaze's body was barely visible in the shadows. Kaze kept his guard up, trying to time when Kyogi would attack. Whether he expected it or not, his reasons weren't a good enough for Kyogi to let him live. But it was obvious who would turn out as the winner, so his only hope of surviving would be by escaping. Using the little time he had, Kaze closed his left eye and tried to activate his Mangekyou.

As Kyogi took a step foward, Kaze opened his left eye and focused on his target. "You have not given me good reason to let you live. Therefore your life expectancy has dwindled." "As expected." Just as Kyogi dove foward, Kaze instantly released Izukasai. A hurl of jet-blue flames charged directly at Kyogi. Feeling the strain on his eyes, Kaze quickly de-activated his Mangekyou and instantly body flickered from Kyogi's assault; then facilitate the movement by leaving a trail of ash in his place. Now standing beside Revy, he picked her up and performed a set of handseals; thus activating the temperary body paralysis teachnique, which should be able to by Kaze some more time. He then created a crow clone to keep Kyogi distracted. Without a second to lose, Kaze used his remaining strength to make his escape. He jumped out of the broken sidedoor which acted as a secondary entrance/escape route. The clone took out a line of explosive tags(amounting to about a dozen) and activated them. "This is the end." The instant the clone finished, the tags exploded into a shower of flames. The explosion was enough to partially destroy what remained of the abandoned hideout. "Next stop: Abandoned Uchiha Stronghold." With that said, he made a break for it. [Exit]

------------------------------------------------
Jutsu Used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Rain Village [P]   Outside The Rain Village [P] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 7:34 pm

Kaze had fallen into Kyogi's trap the moment he dared use his eye technique. When the flames were going upon Kyogi, there was no way he would be able to dodge Izukasai at point blank range even with his immense speed. But that wasn't the real Kyogi at all. The clone well within range of Kaze could not escape the blast of fire, but Kyogi wanted it like that. While Kaze was using his Mangekyo Sharingan, the real Kyogi flashed forward covered the woman with his arms. Either before the blast hit or before it hit the clone, it exploded. Devastating the entire area of that part of the base. There was no way of using the Kawarmi jutsus because the Exploding clone destroyed that entire area so he was sure the boy had died.

Though protecting Revy from the blast in point blank range was a feat itself. But something Kyogi could do. After the blast ended, he stood over her, both of them unscathed. Lord Vizer had used his Fuininjutsu to block the attack, from the seal on his back. Rubble had fallen all around them but the building was still standing which was strange from such strong blast. But it had blown a gigantic whole in the roof all the way up to the ground.

-------

Name: Chaos Barrier
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Element:
Description: This a powerful technique created by Kyogi. With this seal engraved put on the back of his abdomen, Kyogi can activate this seal at anytime if he is in danger. The power of this tech is that when an attack is headed towards him, rather physical or elemental, he can disperse it with the force of the seal. Kyogi is able to stop an onslaught of attacks with this seal. Depending on the attack Kyogi can knock back almost any attack, even S rank techs. If it is a S rank tech however the seal will disappear for the remainder of the battle and leave him with little chakra. But his life would still be intact.

Shadow Clone Technique • [Kage Bunshin no Jutsu]
Ninjutsu, Kinjutsu, General, Supplementary, B Rank
Description: Kage Bunshin is a forbidden technique, that has been a controversial for many years. The Kage Bunshin aka the Shadow Clone, is a clone of the user that is a true clone of the user, that can attack and think on its own, while having 75% of the Stats, plus they can do the same jutsu the user can (except Bunshin Type Jutsu). This jutsu was initially made for spying purposes because once the clone is dispersed, the user and any other clone of his will get all the information gained with that previous clone. Maximum of clones made is four.

Explosive Shadow Clone • [Bakuretsu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu]
Ninjutsu, Kinjutsu, General, Offensive, Mid Ranged, A Rank
Description: Bakuretsu kage Bunshin, is yet another kinjutsu derived from its original jutsu, Kage Bunshin no Jutsu. Its said to be a very powerful Ninjutsu technique where the ninja creates a suicidal Kage Bunshin (shadow clone). After creating it, the clone can detonate himself and explode in combat, taking anyone immediately surrounding it out. When used in close combat, without the enemy noticing, this technique can be quite deadly.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Rain Village [P]   Outside The Rain Village [P] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 9:05 pm

Kaze figured his plan was foolproof, but noticed a sudden change in the clone's chakra flow. Before he could even manage to use the body flicker technique, the clone exploded into a shower of flames. Instantly, Kaze activated his Mangekyou once again and tried to use Shinigami. The spirit's wings quickly folded it's wings around his body, protecting him from the deadly explosion. However, during the time he was preparing the jutsu, his body had suffered a little from the explosion. Within the rubble and smoke, Kaze ran from the battlefield. He isn't much of a coward, rather considered a smart coward. Kaze knew completely well that he wasn't strong enough to take on Kyogi in a head-on-head battle. Especially since he had already used up 99% of his chakra. Because of this, his cursed seal had automatically activated itself and flame-like patterns now covered most of his left side. The chakra it granted was enough to keep his conscious, and yes, very much alive. With the smoke still providing an infinite amount of cover, Kaze made his escape. The black chains that kept him in place had wrapped around Kaze's body, while being wrapped around the spirit's body as well. The spiritual humanoid being then spread its wings and took flight; headed to the Abandoned Uchiha Stronghold. [Exit]

------------------------------------------------
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Rain Village [P]   Outside The Rain Village [P] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 11:58 pm

Lord Vizer smirked as he saw his prey try to flee. The boy had miraculously activated two S rank techs in record time and activated his Curse Seal. Damaged and using all of his chakra the boy fled via flight. But he had activated his Curse Seal, where Kyogi's hold over him was stronger. He activated his hold on Kaze, making the boy cringe in unbearable pain. He saw the boy jerk in the sky and sail downwards as he crashed, he wasn't that far from the ground so the impact should not have hurt much.

"I don't appreciate my prey escaping," said Kyogi as had jumped from the whole and was now advancing on a now helpless Kaze. "I was thinking about letting you live had you not tried to flee from me. There's no room in this world for Ninja's who are cowards. It's a wonder how you got the Mangekyo Sharingan at all. Kyogi made the pain even more unbearable for Kaze where death would be his only release.

The Akatsuki Leader quickly made some handsigns and a yin yang symbol appeared under Kaze. The symbol instantly began siphoning the immense chakra from Kaze especially the one surrounding him. He wouldn't be able to hold that form any longer anyways. That needed a lot of chakra in order to maintain, and the boy had no practice with it either. "It takes a lot of concentration to use Mangekyo Sharingan techniques. How can you concentrate when your brain feels like its trying to claw its way out of your head? When you took the seal from me. You forfeited your freedom."

Standing a couple yards away from Kaze, he could see the spiritual being dying away slowly but surely. The boy was only an A ranked fighter, and had no ability to hold that being after using an S rank tech right before calling him out.

"Any last words?" The boy had seconds before he would eventually pass out from overexertion.

(Post jutsus later g2g)

Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Rain Village [P]   Outside The Rain Village [P] Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 2:59 am

As the two men ran of, Revy, who was still lying wounded at the akatsuki's temporary base, heard nothing but silence for a while. Lifting her body up a bit, and forcing herself to stand as best as she could, and she began panicking, looking around for her sword: Rokh'Zin, The Dark Judgment. Limping around slightly and using other objects to help her keep herself up, she saw what looked like a black handle sticking out of the wall. As Revy approached it, she saw that it was her sword. Revy rushed over to it, and attempted to pull it out, but in her condition she was to weak to make it move even the slightest. As well as the pain she got from putting pressure on herself. As the two men settled their business, Revy continued trying to free her sword from the wall. The explosion had not damaged the sword, but with how little chakra she has at the moment, it is her only defense, if one were to attack her, or a stray shot were to head her way. She wasn't to worried about the man hiding in the shadows, since he was the one who saved her from the previous explosion. But if any others are in the area, they could attack at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Rain Village [P]   Outside The Rain Village [P] Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 12:54 pm

OOC: Kitsuke confirmed that this is valid.

NOTE: If you had forgotten, you had approved my CS when it stated I had full control over both forms. My current state is CS Lvl 1, of course.

Kaze cringed in pain as he felt Kyogi activate his hold on him. Although Kaze was already in a little pain from the stress Shinigami had on him, the Cursed Seal had now doubled the pain he was feeling. Despite such painful stress, he tried his best to endure the pain as he concentrated on keeping Shinigami activated. It was true that Kyogi had taken control over his mind and body. But there was something he could never steal from Kaze, even if he tried; and that was his pride. He prided himself as a Uchiha, and Mayuri's older brother. With this confidence, he prevailed. He closed eyes, and tried hard to focus. It was difficult because of the intense pain, but he managed. From ground view, he constantly wavered up and down, side to side. Kaze willed Shinigami to go full speed, and the spirit obeyed. He felt the hold Kyogi had on him as it weakened little by little. [Exit?]
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Rain Village [P]   Outside The Rain Village [P] Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 9:12 pm

(You can have control over it of course. But remember I have control over "you". Not to a point where I can control you puppet wise, but to an extent if I want you dead or not, I have that power. But I'm still in pursuit, in order to heal your wounds you have to eventually leave the area, you won't be able to fly for long. You should be passing out soon from over exertion, so I'll let you escape, for now. But the chase is on.)

To bad Kyogi couldn't fly or he would go after the Uchiha himself. But fortunately he had other methods of tracking down his prey. His speed was fast enough to follow the Shinigami hovering over Kaze, and it wasn't exactly the hardest thing to miss. His hands formed into a seal and another Shadow clone appeared. No need for words to be exchanged the Shadow clone instantly took off after the Kaze, he would have to stop soon or risk passing out in the middle of the sky. Then Kyogi turned around jumped back into the hole. Where Revy was laying down. "Now you. Let us talk about Akatsuki."
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Rain Village [P]   Outside The Rain Village [P] Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 9:20 pm

OOC: I will be making another topic in the Fire Country, so you can post when it is finished.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Rain Village [P]   Outside The Rain Village [P] Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 11:41 pm

Sitting atop of the dripping mountains, Hakaisha looked upon the two story building in which the akatsuki used temporarily. He was there the whole time noticing Kaze enter the building, female in hands, and then Kyogi appearing, as he looked on he noticed Kyogi protecting the girl from bright flames. It was an odd sight but Hakaisha did not know whether to help or allow his lord to have the kill. He knew that Kyogi had the upper hand but he was surprised to see the large jet blue flames emit from a window on the northern face of the building. Then just as he thought it was all over a large grim reaper silhouette appeared, with jaw dropped he noticed the uchiha bypassing Kyogi. All of this happening in short time, but as the determined Akatsuki leader went after his kill, Hakaisha realized one thing. The girl was not with them.

Hakaisha jumped from the high mountain tops sliding on some parts of the slick surface. Dripping rain from all eight of his arms he continued towards the entrance. Walls were still burning with the blue flames, some black smoke rose out of the roof's chimney as Hakaisha looked at the girl strenuously reach for her sword consecutively failing . He walked over to her his extremely tall body making large thuds across the hard wood floor. He grabbed the sword that the girl was trying to get out of the wall. The sword was rather huge, and rather stuck in the wall. But Hakaisha's immense strength plucked it out of the wall with ease. He looked down to the girl. The girls first sight of him would be the large akatsuki robe attached around his neck lick a cape when his eight arms were out. His face looking as if it were a demons. He grunted as he looked at the physically drained girl, "You there, I could leave you in this burning building and watch as it sizzles while i take this large sword and add it to my collection. But you seem to have importance to my Lord, So i shall get you somewhere safe, where you may be fed, and well taken care of. Come now, or shall i take you with force?" he said, arms open for her to fall in for that would be the safest place for her. Hakaisha moved extremely fast, a pace to almost match to his lord.

As he awaited he put the sword on his back where it would also be safer, he didn't want to cut up what he came down for, that wouldn't be a pretty sight.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Rain Village [P]   Outside The Rain Village [P] Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 1:21 am

(You have to make a traveling topic first remember Gen...and I'm still here Haka..but I'll make use of this)

Lord Vizer saw that Haka now entered the fray and was now catering to Revy. "Haka, she is to be respected and taken care of. My clone will deal with Kaze for the time being. He has not the energy to fight it. But now, help her, for we have a meeting to attend to, she will be the guest."

With that Kyogi left to begin the meeting.

(Exit)

Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Rain Village [P]   Outside The Rain Village [P] Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 3:37 am

As Revy tried all she could to free her sword from the walls grasp, she heard heavy thumping sounds behind her as if an elephant was approaching her. To her surprise, instead of seeing an elephant, she saw what looked like an 8 armed titan. The site of the large being standing over her only made her panic a little more, and back up to the wall as far as she could, hardly being able to stand. When the figure extended it's arm out, Revy watched as it grabbed onto the handle of her sword, and easily pull it out of the wall. Revy reached to grab for it, but was unable to reach it, and even if she could, she wouldn't be able to free it from such a large creatures grasp. As it began to speak, it's deep voice made Revy's body tremble, but the words it spoke didn't seem so bad. It gave her the option of willingly come to him, or resist, making things hard.

It seemed like the only choice she had was to go. In her condition, she couldn't even battle a child. Revy walked towards the 8 armed man, limping slightly.
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Rain Village [P]   Outside The Rain Village [P] Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 5:12 pm

(Sorry Misread, i thought you were chasing him down yourself. I will continue with the post then.)

Hearing his master's words behind him Hakaisha glanced quickly behind him, for it startled him. "Haka, she is to be respected and taken care of. My clone will deal with Kaze for the time being. He has not the energy to fight it. But now, help her, for we have a meeting to attend to, she will be the guest."

Hakaisha nodded at the words being ordered as he nodded and began to speak, "Yes, My lord" He said with respect as he Vizer took his leave. The large sword in his hands he noticed the girl coming forward to him, she walked uneasy. He had no clue why he should be taking such care of this weakened girl, but Hakaisha was not the one to underestimate, so he took his Lord's words wisely as he caught the girl on his left sides arms, all but one grasped her tightly yet his rather large muscles made a comfortable spot for her to be as he traveled. As he readied him self to leave he noticed the fire starting to spread towards the entrance. He made sure that the girl in his many hands was not in danger of any sort, so he got next to the nearest wall, in which was not burning, and with one large punch he completely destroyed the wall. Before the building could collapse he jumped forward with immense speed dodging the buildings effortless fall. As he glided through the wind he would stop every 10 yards, not running until he had dry land, for now he jumped tree to tree, with boundless leaps, looking down upon the girls face and back on track. Following the direction Vizer just went making sure to end up at the meeting on time, but would possibly stop to get the girl some food. "Hold On Tight" Hakaisha said with a smirk jokingly knowing that his grip would hold her just in place.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Rain Village [P]   Outside The Rain Village [P] Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 9:56 pm

((You should probably take her to a hospital, rather then get her food. She still has a few broken ribs, and is badly wounded. We could meet up with Vizer in his meeting topic he's having after revy at least gets bandaged up.))

As the man continued to make large leaps, each time her landed, and took off again jerked Revy's body more and more, but due to the man having such a tight hold on her, the jerk remained motionless but still hit her body, causing little pain. Putting her hand up to her mouth quickly, she started coughing up a little blood, trying not to get any on the man carrying her.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Rain Village [P]   Outside The Rain Village [P] Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 10:41 pm

((Topic closed))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Rain Village [P]   Outside The Rain Village [P] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside The Rain Village [P]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: Other Countries :: Rain Country-
Jump to: