Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Meeting the Growing Shinobi.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 6:47 pm

"K.. Ki wants me to foster you? Okay. You can call me Fama, or anything else you'd like but i'll have you know my name is Hybris. Whats yours?" She asked, looking at the girls eyes. She stood up and looked at Kagerichi. "Shes blind." She states.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 6:51 pm

".........." she took out a pen and pencil and punched dots on the paper neatly. it spelled out the name 'reiki' in grail. she handed it to Fama and turned her head to kage, hearing a small sizzle as the pipe went out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 8:27 pm

Mayaki sits where she is more bored than ever

ooc: sorry My arms are soar it hurts to post long
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 11:43 pm

Hybris took the paper and decoded it just as Ki had showed her in the past.

"Her name is Reiki." Hybris says, smiling. "Mayaki, come over here.." She calls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 12:05 am

Kagerichi, leaning back, continued to simply watch Hybris assume the role of an Aunt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 12:08 am

Mayaki runs over to hybris and stretches her back "what is it hybris-chan"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 12:13 am

"My old friend, Ki - Has made me the foster-mother of this Willow child. Her name is Reiki. Sadly, she wont be able to talk, see, or walk correctly for some time.. Its her child sickness." She explains, kneeling at Reiki.

She picks her up, and holds her in her arms. "... I want.. One of my own.."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 8:06 pm

Reiki grew slightly stiff, afriad if she breathed in her skin-smell she would attack her. but when she couldnt bare it no longer and gasped, there was no smell. after a few seconds in shock, she relaxed and snuggled in Fama's arms. it was the first time someone picked her up with such kindess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun 2009, 10:43 am

"Aww.." She says, smiling. She holds her tight, and slightly moves her body in a left to right rocking motion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun 2009, 11:33 am

Mayaki looks at them with eyes admiring them. "I wish i could be that happy"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun 2009, 5:01 pm

there was a high pitched laugh in the high trees. hybris and the other shinobi had sensed his presence a few seconds before the laughing started. " well i see i did the right thing. though dont hug too hard, you might get her fever." ki apeard on the lower branch and swung upside down. since hybris last saw him, his left arm was bound in a soaking black rag and he had several scaring on his face, but he smiled none the less.
" and hybie, dont let her hug smokey there. he doesnt have your body compisition so her illusions will work perfectly on him, along with her appetite."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Growing Shinobi.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3