Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Meeting the Growing Shinobi.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 6:42 pm

Hybris smiled and looked back, kissing his lips again. She moved her hips in an extremely fast suggestive motion, knocking Kagerichi back slightly. "A girl like me doesnt take too long to do .. " She says, getting on her knees and gently biting the zipper-area of his pants. Her figure dissapeared after the snap, and appears walking. Yet when she talked, it was like her mouth was next to Kagerichi's ear. "...Anything.." With that, she walked off with Mayaki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 6:50 pm

ahhh, so sexy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 6:52 pm

Mayaki walked off with Hybris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 10:54 pm

Upon the return of Hybris, and Mayaki. The two walked through the mist - The water slightly beating on them, creating a slight sparkle on their soft and gentle skin. Their hips moved in the same motion, and the appearance over all was an elegant one. When they reached Khazu, and Kager, Hybris stood still and asked. "So, how do I look; Kagerichi-kun?" She asked with enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 11:00 pm

"Fantastic!" Kagerichi said, pipe away but a small cloud of smoke over him so as to repel the soft rain. Walking to the side of Hybris and locking hands, the slowly walk towards the, what they both thought, soon-to-be couple. Kagerichi smiled and winked at the Goryu, tipping his head towards Maya; stating - 'Go get her tiger ;)'. Then looked at Hybris with a satisfied, romantic look. No actions, no movements, nothing. Just a simple lock of the hands and a lovely gaze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 12:45 am

Mayaki come back with her new clothes on and she pulled the scarf down that was covering her mouth and nose and then sat down on a log crossing her legs looking up at the sky with wonder. Mayaki was not wearing the dress to her uniform but just light pants to it and it looked like she was a punk even. Mayaki puts her arm on the log and rests.
Back to top Go down
Khazurai

Khazurai

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 4:22 am

After the Kaguya left Rai in the ground,he suddenly poofed. The real Khazurai was in a distance away from them behind the bush, he only sent his clone he for he had an allergy from girls that makes him speechless when facing girls. "Whew!! It's good that I've sent only a clone.." he said in a soft voice. "Her speed is not that fast form me.. hehehe..".
Back to top Go down
Kenzaki Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kenzaki Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 4:28 am

Kentashi suddenly appeared behind Khazurai,holding his shoulder and said "Spade Khazurai,we need hurry..he is waiting at that place. Stop playing with her or you'll leave that girl DEAD. I know your too strong to face them three but not this time,Rai.Not this time."

-------------------------KENTASHI-UCHIHA----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Khazurai

Khazurai

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 4:33 am

"RELAX THERE!!" he said to Ken. "I was just looking at that pretty girl over there. RELAX PAL!!" while he smiled. "But I guess I can't continue this thing.I guess we gotta leave after they found out that I'm here behind this wet bush,Ehhh..". Rai performs and handseals and poofed.
Back to top Go down
Kenzaki Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kenzaki Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Village: Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 4:35 am

"Good decision pal.."

(leaves)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 9:57 am

(can you come back so I can kill you for saying im weaker than a chuuning )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 11:09 am

Hybris noticed the clone, and she sensed through the mist. After a brief momentary pause she begins to speak.

"That way! Theres two of them!" She says, dissapearing in the direction of Khazurai and Kentashi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 12:45 pm

Kentashi Uchiha wrote:
Kentashi suddenly appeared behind Khazurai,holding his shoulder and said "Spade Khazurai,we need hurry..he is waiting at that place. Stop playing with her or you'll leave that girl DEAD. I know your too strong to face them three but not this time,Rai.Not this time."

-------------------------KENTASHI-UCHIHA----------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bullshit >.> I could kill you and the Goryu at the same time easily...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 12:51 pm

Also, Khazurai why were you even here? You did nothing. Absolutely nothing.

PS, thanks for all the interruptions guys...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 2:13 pm

'Bout' time you called off your clone...' Kagerichi whispered to himself. Making no effort to chase after the two low-ranked Shinobi, he carefully withdraws a basic pipe from his golden case and holds it, firmly, in his right hand. Taking a pinch of tobacco and inlaying it in the tube, Kagerichi snaps his finger, ejecting a small flame through his thumb - lighting the tube. Taking a few sucks on the pipe, and releasing a breath of smoke thereafter, Kagerichi calls out to Hybris, "Hybris! Leave them! We'll get to them later!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 5:17 pm

"Fine.. If I ever see them, I will cut their helpless little ninja-wannabe heads off!" She states, laughing maniacally. She appears back, next to Kagerichi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 5:45 pm

"We'll get em'..." Kagerichi said in reassuring tone to Hybris. Repositioning himself, he opens his Golden Case and shows the three remaining pipes. Nudging her softly, Kagerichi says, "Want one?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 5:55 pm

Hybris looked at him. "Khazurai is a traitor.. We will assassinate him.. And his little partner. She put up her hand, reaching into the case and taking out an elegantly decorated purple pipe, with a gem which shined as light seemed to scream through it, projecting a ray of sunlight anywhere it took its position upon.

"This one is beautiful.." She says, smiling at Kagerichi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 6:05 pm

Smiling at Hybris's beautiful face, Kagerichi says, "Let me help you with that." Unhooking a small, brass hook of a small pouch on his waist, Kagerichi takes a punch of what is contained in the pouch: Tobacco. Slipping the tobacco into the large tube of the pipe, Kagerichi snaps his fingers and lights it. "That should be good." Kagerichi says, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 6:10 pm

Hybris allows the flame to sharply ignite the tobacco, and puts it up to her lips. She sits down, and takes a few simple puffs. "What do you think Khazurai has gotten his dumb-founded self into, hun?" She asks, blowing smoke out of her nostrils that made it seem like a mischevious bull prepared to take strike on an unweary mexican yelling 'Turro! Turro!'.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 6:15 pm

reiki sat behind a tree, knowing that her white clothes and hair would give her away sooner or later. ' the hair the same as the willows that sits with a man that smokes a pipe.' yep, this was her. though she wasnt impressed with hw she handled the other humans, she felt that same magnetic tug of affection that she felt with all of the mortal humans. it was getting to be annoying.
reiki wore a simple skirt with a battle shirt with the willow insignia on it, her hair tied in the formal black ribon that all willows had and her 4'3 body had a 3'' ft samurai sword strapped to her back. the only ting that made her stand out from the rest of the willows was her blind blue eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 6:18 pm

"I don't know... But whatever it is, we'll have to dig deeper and figure out what he is all about... But for now..." Kagerichi takes a seat next to Hybris, pecking her cheek. "We smoke ;)"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 6:20 pm

Hybris sensed the presence of another through the mist, and appeared in front of the tree, sitting in front of the girl.

"Oh.. Who might you be?" She asks, lightening her smoke production, and taking it out of her mouth. She put the fire out with the mist that surrounded her. She quickly took a string of sinew, and created a form of beads from her bones and put the pipe around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 6:27 pm

reiki opend her eyes wide, feeling the smoke on her face. she was sitting at the foot of te tree, her sword between her and the rough bark. that factor is gone. eat her? no that wasnt what she came to do. she put her hand in her small pocket and pulled out a note. it wasnt in grail so she didnt know what it said. even if it was, she couldnt read it sicne se didnt know how. she anded te note to the lady and tried not to touch the ladies warm skin.

dear hybris,
i know your my boss and all, and ive been escaping our little meetings and run-ins but i have a favor to ask of you. my neice is new to the land of you red bloods so since your as close to a willow as any of the other humans (and your attitude reminds me of reikis mother o.o''') im asking you to be a 'foster mother' to her until her baby sicknesses, fragileness, mute and blindness goes away and so forth.

may the dregs in your tea show good omens - ki
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 6:41 pm

Kagerichi smiled at the acts that were being played out by the gentle little girl and Hybris. Peaking at the note, Kagerichi looked at Hybris with a questioning look, thought, and turned by to the girl. Remembering manners, Kagerichi put out his pipe and smilies nervously, hoping that she didn't judge him too much on her first sight of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Growing Shinobi.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next