Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
{The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic| Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
{The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic| Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
{The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic| Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
{The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic| Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
{The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic| Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
{The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic| Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
{The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic| Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
{The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic| Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
{The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic| Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

{The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic|

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

{The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic| Empty
PostSubject: {The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic|   {The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic| Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 9:33 pm

Kitsuke arrived in the meeting place with Tenshin, his friend and the former kazekage. This is the first time Kitsuke will see him after he left Sunagakure. And he doesn't know what would this meeting turn out, afterall things would have changed on Tenshin Nara. Kitsuke doesn't know what happened to him after all this time that he left Sunagakure. One thing Kitsuke knew, he is still his master and friend so in any case Kitsuke won't fight at all.

(Sorry short)
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

{The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic| Empty
PostSubject: Re: {The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic|   {The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic| Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 9:40 pm

Tenshin waled with the hood of his robe down showing his face, It didnt change at all. Tenshin still looked young even threw all these years. Tenshin then stood there as the wind blow and he watched Kitsuke. "Hello Kitsuke long time. I hope you not mad at me for leaving you,to protect Sunagakure." Tenshin said calmly. The wind blew again showing a tattoo of a bulls horn under Tenshin left eye tht was covered by his hair. Tenshin smiled knowing that Kitsuke was the first person to see his Mark of the bijuu. The eight tailed Bijuu mark, a bull's horn. Tenshin hen stood there awaiting on Kitsuke to speak.

((Short not my best))
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: {The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic|   {The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic| Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 9:57 pm

The wind also blew on Kitsuke's direction, that made his robe sway along with the wind. Both Kitsuke and Tenshin hair was also blown and sway with the wind. " I'm not mad Tenshin, whatever is your reason, it must be really really important and I am in no position to stop you on your decision. Afterall I know you cared about Sunagakure, but your new duty must be important and a top priority,.." Kitsuke knew that whatever's the reason of Tenshin on leaving Sunagakure, its for the best and would help everyone not only Sunagakure.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: {The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic|   {The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic| Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 10:04 pm

Tenshin smiled. " The only true friend i had was you Kitsuke, you always was there for me by my side for good descesion and bad ones i made. I ask on more Favor, of you, there is a War thats going to happen. And i want you to stay out of my way when it does. Why, because i have changed a bit and on the battle field i become a bit insane, and attack all in my path no mater if there friends or enemies. But i also cam here to dayb to chat with my best friend since it been so long since we sat and chat for a bit." Tenshin said Pulling out a box from his robe. " I hope you brung food with you, its time to eat, and chat about the old days." Tenshin said a he walked towards a tree then tookout a sword and slashed at it fast then walked behind the tree. Tenshin pick his right leg off the ground. " Tember!!!!!!" He said as he kicked the tree, and watched it fall. Once it hit the floor he cut it up some more making a small fire and then making seats for them to sit down on. Tenshin looked at Kitsuke. " Dont ask how i did all that." Tenshin said as he rubbed his head and then sat his food down on the side and placed his hands over the fire trying to warm up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: {The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic|   {The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic| Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 2:41 am

Kitsuke laughed when he heard tenshin said that he was his only friend. Well that might be true, but Kitsuke wont believe that, Tenshin was a very good person. " There's war?....." A long pause from Kitsuke, his mind suddenly thought for a while. And Tenshin gone crazy and insane inside the battlefield. Kitsuke walked into the log, well his not really amazed on what Tenshin did on the tree, Ten was always doing that. After he sat on the log Kitsuke talked, " I've heard about that war your talking about Tenshin, and I hate to say this but we're out of allies. From what I heard Konohagakure, Kusagakure and a group who call themselves " Prodigies of the Uchiha " are teaming up to eliminate Sunagakure and Kumogakure. I am not scared about them, what I am terrified is what would this war bring to the villages. And Tenshin, what side will you join?, will you join me, Sunagakure and Kumogakure? or walk even the darkness?. " Kitsuke's words are becoming more mysterious and mysterious by the seconds pass.

He heard about a group of elite shinobi's teaming up, under the leadership of the former Raikage, his old sensei " Kitaro ". Is it true that Tenshin is a member of this group? under the intelligence files of Sunagakure. The group was called " Yotobi " but in the files they're goal are not specified. But the said leader and the only identified member was Kitaro of Kumogakure. Mind riddles, thoughts and not explained things, the upcoming war. And yes,.. the upcoming war. The Uchiha's aren't a much of a problem for Kitsuke, but what about the possibilities of Sunagakure getting destroyed...
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Village: Thai Underworld .

PostSubject: Re: {The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic|   {The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic| Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 4:58 pm

"Tenshin is likely to join his non-blood related sister. He'd be better off joining up with the Uchiha, rather than the Yotobi leader. That man is one heck of a maniac.", she laughed. Ryu slowly moved along in front of Kitsuke and Tenshin. She lowered her head, but kept her eyes watching their movements. Since Tenshin had his hood off of his face, she could tell it was her brother. Her long black hair swayed slightly as her stomach showing tank top was a medium-black, and her shorts were the same. Her slender, skinny body was perfect. She moved her icy-blue eyes to Kitsuke, and to Tenshin, and layed her hands on her hips, and slowly giggled under her breath.

"My, Kitsuke-san, it's been quite a long time. Though I've forgotten so much, I seem to still remember you, and in case you don't know anything about me, I am Ryu, the Raikage's wife, and mother of Hikari Kazura, and a Prodigy of the Uchiha. Feel free to attack, but you know I can kick your ass in one step if you dare activate my aura in anger."

[I was invited by Kitsuke .]
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: {The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic|   {The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic| Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 7:40 pm

Tenshin looked at His non-Blood Related Sister. " Eh, Who told you of this spot it was secret meeting grounds, Eh, So are you going to yell at me about faking my death, and not telling you i died, and Kitsuke I walking with my birth Village, Which happens to be Sunagakure." Tenshin said in a calm voice sounded a bit down known cause he has a strong feeling she going to hurt him in some way, for not telling her. Tenshin then hought about the words she said. " So you have Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, or is that a rumor flying around saying, that the Four Prodigies have those eyes." Tenshin asked all ready knowing the answer to that question. He then grinned cockily at his sister and walked towards her. He placed his hand on her shoulder then bend down a bit so that his mouth was closed to her ears. " Sister, I will not strike you, Yet, For i rather go after someone eles first, You might be the last I attack, depending on how bad you put a hole into my plans." He said in a smart tone of voice. If she was to feel his Aira she would feel a dark present flash in him after that statement. He then walked back away from her and stood there lookig at both Kitsuke and Ryu, he awaited on someone to speak.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: {The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic|   {The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic| Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 8:58 am

Kitsuke saw a cute woman enter the scene, she may be like an angel, but Kitsuke can feels her power and huge amount of chakra, terrifying indeed for others. Kitsuke heard that the woman was a non-blood related sister of Tenshin. The woman first talked to Kitsuke, revealing herself as a member of a group called " Prodigies of the Uchiha " and at the same time threatening Kitsuke. Kitsuke answered, " Watch your mouth, I may know that sharingan is a powerful doujutsu, but I can rest assure you it powers are nothing against me, I am not a Sannin for nothing. If it weren't for the Raikage, I could have done a move right now, but I am a man of my words and I promised never to try and hurt you anytime unless in dire need. " Kitsuke's expression was really serious after hearing about the Prodigies of the Uchiha rather than the " always smiling Kitsuke ". Kitsuke paused and continue in another while, he stood first, " But Miss-Ryu, you won't be able to stop me in killing the other 3 members of " the prodigies of Uchiha " believe me, I am only bugged by you and only you, but not by your comrades. I am not boasting, but I can easily defeat all the other 3 besides you and in the battlefield you would know why... " Kitsuke's last words were a bit of mysterious.

When he first heard of the POU, anger quickly build up on his heart. Knowing that they may start a war that is unstoppable. Based on Kitsuke's information about the POU, they're trying to hunt Kyuubi the nine tailed bijuu. Which could be dangerous once it is released again. Another great war is coming, Kitsuke knew that. Sunagakure may be ready and he himself is ready for anything. Honestly Kitsuke isn't scared of any of the POU members, just to name, Kitsuke is immune to any kind of Genjutsu no matter how strong it is, and no matter how powerful the person is using it. That is quickly a disadvante to the power of the sharingan that the members of the POU possess. But in the future, Kitsuke promised that he won't fail anybody and would erase POU in this world no matter how hard and difficult it is. Kitsuke didn't felt that while he was talking and thinking, his anger took a physical form. His right hand already held a huge lightning chakra, sparking in any direction. While he was thinking Tenshin started to talk to Ryu.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Village: Thai Underworld .

PostSubject: Re: {The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic|   {The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic| Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 8:42 am

"Ah, Kitsuke. You realize your talking to a Sannin, too. And the sharingan is useless compared to my aura and crystal. If you tried to run, I could find you. And don't worry about me. I know Saruno's my husband, but he tends to be a little overprotective, he needs to loosen up a little and care for his own work, and care for me another time in that day. I love him, but that's what he needs to do.", she took Tenshin's hand and let go, "Tenshin, you faked your death, I know. I can sense alot in you right now, but some things, I cannot tell you.", she walked back a little, and picked up a stone, and let it drop through her fingers to land on where it was originally, on a pile of other rocks.

"Kitsuke, you are never going to kill the Prodigies, you wouldn't do such a thing. You only want their eyes, you just want the power of the Eternal Mangekyou, right?"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: {The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic|   {The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic| Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 7:56 pm

Tenshin looked at hi sister, Then did a fast thing of two sets handsigns covering his chaka like his sister taught him. A shadow of a man rose from behind Ryu it looked just like Tenshin. " Sister, I been training over the days this is a new jutsu i copied from my Cousin and learned from him, in a secret way. Let me show you what it can do. " As Tenshin sid that his Shadow Vanished and the shadow that stood behind Ryu Solidfied. " I love this jutsu. Ryu I advice you not to hit it. For if you do there might be a problem. " Tenshin said smiling. " Thats not a problem it just here to watch it wont fight unless you fight. " He said a the clone walk towards Tenshin and stood by him. Tenshin then stood there looking at Ryu. He then look at Kitsuke. " Sis, seems to want to talk to you Kitsuke, So ill be silent, You two can chat." Tenshin said as he sat down and just relax.

Name: Kuro Clone Jutsu
Element: None
Clan: Nara Clan
Description: using the Nara Shadow manipulation the user can create clones of themselves from their own shadow. Unlike the Shadow Clone Technique, these clones are actually physically stable, They can withstand powerful blows and even deadly attacks. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing All of the Nara clan jutsu. But when a clone is injured majorly they can Simply heal their wounds by absorbing a near shadow increasing their chakra, Or the user can funal Chakra into then using shadow imitation technique. Also when a clone is injured they simply leak Black shadow like substance, Although this is a powerful jutsu it requires a massive amount of chakra and only two clones can be made at one time and only two in one fight. Unlike other clone techniques, they can't be detected by the Byakugan because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance, making them indistinguishable from the actual person.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: {The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic|   {The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic| Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 9:38 am

" Yeah you said it Ryu ..." Kitsuke said upon hearing Ryu's words about Saruno the Raikage And don't worry about me. I know Saruno's my husband, but he tends to be a little overprotective, he needs to loosen up a little and care for his own work, and care for me another time in that day. I love him, but that's what he needs to do."

Kitsuke felt anger again upon hearing that Ryu's statement.

"Kitsuke, you are never going to kill the Prodigies, you wouldn't do such a thing. You only want their eyes, you just want the power of the Eternal Mangekyou, right?"

Kitsuke answered, " I am not after the cursed eyes of the uchiha's, I am after peace for the 5 Nations. Those eyes causes nothing but war, anger, hate, sufferings on those who possess it..." Kitsuke clearly doesn't need a sharingan eye, although he knew what those eyes possess and they're power. Kitsuke continued, " You may not be able to stop me Miss Ryu, I will use every inch of my abilities to kill the Prodigies except you..." Kitsuke's anger had already fell, he had already controlled his emotion and sat down again in the block of wood made by Tenshin. Tenshin talked again showing his sister his new abilities like a true brother but he thinked twice if Ryu still has a passion for relationship. " Thank for allowing us to settle the conversation Tenshin..." Kitsuke was able to see and talk to one of the teamates of his soon opponent in the battlefield. No matter how strong they maybe, nothing will stop Kitsuke from anihillating them from this world and stop they're evil plan to ruin the peacefulness of the 5 nations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic|   {The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic| Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{The meeting of Sunagakure's Legendary Shinobi} (Kitsuke and Tenshin only) |Invite needed to join topic|
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: