Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Meeting the Growing Shinobi.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 11:26 pm

Kagerichi walks into the pouring rain, out from under an old tree, silver, sleek pipe between his thumb and middle-finger. A small mist hovered along his ankles from such immense drizzling. The rain slightly sank through his white button-up, but was repelled by his neatly worn black pants. His loafers were resistance to the scattered puddles and heavy mist and rain, each rain drop sliding off the two loafers with pure, stuttering beauty. Holding the smooth, silver pipe in his mouth, Kagerichi reaches for his bone comb. Withdrawing it to an eye level, he lets the immense down pour slowly clean it. Taking one, slow brushing motion with the valuable comb, Kagerichi's hair is almost instantly slicked back. Withdrawing the bone come back into his pocket, Kagerichi grabs the silver pipe out of his mouth and releases a giant puff of smoke, the angry rain tearing holes in the wafting smoke cloud. "Where is she...?" Kagerichi says in a fully content tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 11:34 pm

Hybris appeared in an instant blur, appearing through thin-air out of a mist cloud directly in front of Kagerichi. She was wearing her groups uniform. Open stomach, and slightly above the hips. A tattoo of the groups signature on her right hip, above her parted leggings. Her black shirt, cascaded with black lace and fishnet top - Pushed her cleavage together, seeming to enlarge the breasts, but keeping them in place.

"KAGERICHI! I missed you!" She shouted, hugging him. She got off and gently pecked his lips, wrapping her arms around him and squeezing once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 11:43 pm

Mayaki was skipping though the forest and then she saw Hybirs. She ran over to her "HAI HYBRIS CHAN." Mayaki ran over then saw kegerichi ".. Hello wait you are KEGERICHI RIGHT!" Mayaki was wearing a half shirt that was white then a black jacket over it, but the jacket was open not closed and you could see both her markings the one coming out from under her shirt and the one above her waist. Mayaki smiled brightly to both of them. Mayaki seemed like a nice girl but she was ready to reveal her dark side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 11:55 pm

Kagerichi was surprised by the barrage of 'Hellos' he received. Astonished by the great greeting of Hybris, Kagerichi instantly withdrew his pipe, ready to greet her back. Warmly. The sight of Hybris again filled Kagerichi with heat, making him completely oblivious to the wet conditions outside. Drawing Hybris in closely, Kagerichi pecks her on her soft lips. He slightly forgot the feel of them, he was glad to sense them yet again. They were smooth and soft, and they made Kagerichi feel like he was suspended in time. Retreating from Hybris's lips, Kagerichi stood upright, slightly flabbergasted. Blushing. "It's... It's... Good to see you again." Kagerichi said in a soft tone to Hybris, tongue-tied as he looked deeply into her eyes. Blinking spaciously, Kagerichi turned to the young woman and patted her head, nodding slightly; saying with his eyes, "Hello.".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 12:02 am

"Kagerichi, Mi Ai, this is my newest group member of 'Keisei Uchiteru'; Mayaki Rami. Mayaki, this is my boyfriend; Kagerichi. I've told you about him." She says, smiling and winking at Mayaki.

Hybris was astonished by the kiss. That was the highlight of her day as she felt his warm embrace clutch her very body and hold her close. The warmth of his body was sensed by Hybris through the mist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 12:09 am

Mayaki bows to each of them and she then looks ay hybirs "Yes hybrirs-chan." Mayaki then walks away and goes to sit down. She sits down about 20 feet away from them and she folds her arms sticking one hand up resting her head on it and looks around. She sees that Hybris would rather be alone with her boy friend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 12:18 am

Laughing quietly at Mayaki's expression, Kagerichi turns back to Hybris. Kissing her on the cheek and embracing her in closely, he whispers in her ear, "I missed you...". Spinning Hybris around so as to hold her back to his chest, Kagerichi puts his warm, soft hands on her sides and starts humming a tune closely into her ear. The mysterious, light tone giving Hybris the goosebumps. Moving slowly with Hybris back and forth, in a dance-like fashion, Kagerichi eyes Mayaki and mouths, "I'll be done with her in a second." Clearly knowing her boredom. Closing his eyes he continues to hum the tune into her ear, both dancing every so lightly in the rain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 2:09 pm

[[you're too fucking romantic for my own good!! >.<]]

Hybris blushed at the light sound of his humming, grinning wide. This was not the tough, hard-rounded, badass Hybris that everyone was so used to seeing. For once, Hybris looked.. Happy.

Looking back into his eyes from below him. He was taller than her for sure, but not too tall. A perfect height. Viewing him from upside down, she smiled and pecked his lips.

"I missed you too, hun." She said, smiling even more.

After Kagerichi was finished his tune, she turned to Mayaki and began to speak aloud.

"Keisei Uchiteru, stand at attention!" She commanded with a high point of authority and dominion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 10:35 pm

"How have you been?" Kagerichi said in a soft tone.

[[O.O.... O.O... Blanked... don't know what else to write... O.O]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009, 1:08 am

Mayaki stood up and looked at Hybris "Yes Hybris chan?"

ooc: about all I can write
Back to top Go down
Khazurai

Khazurai

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009, 5:31 am

Khazurai was bringing an umbrella,with red jacket and some scrolls. "Oow..Pops is there...and his girlfriend?.." Khazurai gets closer to them and said "Woow!! Some high ranked ninjas ehh..." he stopped and said "Aw...Yeah! I am a high rank ninja too!! The problem is I'm too young to be a Goryu..hehehe." Khazurai gets closer to them and looked at the pretty girl named Mayaki,he started to feel nervous and thinks "Shall I give her some rose?? Ehhh..nevermind!!". After getting close to them,he said "Hi guys!!".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009, 12:05 pm

Looking blankly at the hyper Goryu, Kagerichi seemed pissed. Eyeing him down, Kagerichi cracks and starts bursting out laughing. "Hello Khazurai! How are you today?" Kagerichi withdraws a basic pipe from his golden case and holds it, firmly, in his right hand. Taking a pinch of tobacco and inlaying it in the tube, Kagerichi snaps his finger, ejecting a small flame through his thumb - lighting the tube; Smoking with one hand, and holding Hybris with the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009, 12:19 pm

Mayaki look up at the boy, she gave a very friendly smile to him that said hello but she did not speak because Hybris wanted her for something. Mayaki then gave her full attention to Hybris. Humm everyone here is a higher rank than me. Im so low ranked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009, 2:13 pm

Hybris stood, and notioned for Kagerichi to release. Once he had done that, she walked over the Mayaki and saluted by putting her arm against her tattoo, and then clenching her fist. She looked Mayaki dead in the eye, and made sure she had her full attentive discretion before speaking.

"Mayaki. You do not have to feel left out here. It is quite alright if we are more 'advanced' than you in a way. Just look at it this way.." She said, coming beside the nin and pointing at the others. Her finger, first reaching Kagerichi, then moving slowly to Khazu, and back to Mayaki and Hybris herself. "We are all extremely unique. All you need is practice. You are not below anyone here, and as far as im concerned, I allowed you to join Keisei Uchiteru for a reason; and that was because you are the most elite Kunoichi in the Lightning Village. You are capable of reaching us if you extend your arm far enough, trust me." She said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009, 2:35 pm

Taking a few sucks on the pipe, and releasing a few puffs of smoke thereafter, Kagerichi walks over to Mayaki. Overhearing the words from Hybris, Kagerichi gives Mayaki a reassuring nod and adds on to Hybris's comment with, "And if you have trouble, you'll always have us, and others, to help you along the way ;)." Taking a few more sucks on his pipe and blowing a puff of smoke above the Shinobi's heads, Kagerichi offers Hybris his pipe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009, 3:56 pm

Mayaki nodded and smiled. "Thank you hybris-chan." Mayaki looked at all of them then went back to sitting down under a tree but this time she was smiling and she looked at the newcomer she thought he was a little young to be a Goryu but she also thought he was cute but decided not to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Uzuchi

Haduki Uzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Mist Village

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 12:59 am

Haduki walks up "HEY GUYS!"
Back to top Go down
Khazurai

Khazurai

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 4:11 am

Rai replied Kagerichi "Im ok pops!! But the day is not good for me!! I was making a special training until the rain interrupts me..Grrr..But its ok for I have seen a pretty ninja here!" while looking at Mayaki. Rai smiled back at the girl and he said on himself,"Pop's girl is quite scary and strict..Ehh..". He greet the new comer ninja and said "Come here under umbrella or you will be wet!!!".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 8:32 am

[[This is getting too out of hand with people, Haduki, leave.]]
Back to top Go down
Haduki Uzuchi

Haduki Uzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Mist Village

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 8:34 am

(can u delete posts sorry) leaves
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 11:57 am

Hybris quickly dissapears and re-appears behind Khazurai and holds her sword around his neck saying "So... Im scary.. And strict?" She says, while gently tethering his neck with the sword by calmly slicing it, pulling to the right and then having it dissapear into the sealing scroll hidden in her arm.

Mayaki, has no need to be under an umbrella.." She states, lifting her hands into the air, crouching down and pulling her arms with a flow of motion. She then stands up in an instant, leaving one hand down towards the ground, and one towards the falling rain. The rain particles uplift and become skyborn once again, and if seen, Hybris had put some kind of a viel or shield over them. .. She has the best nin from the Bloody Mist as her leader."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 12:18 pm

Surprised by the raw, bad-ass-ness of Hybris, Kagerichi calmly walks over to the Goryu and gives him a look clearly stating, 'Don't Fuck With Hybris". After, he ducks down to ear level with the young Goryu and asks, "You going to talk to that girl over there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 12:25 pm

Mayaki stands up and stretches then notices her white shirt starts getting wet slowly it starts to get see through "damn it not my best idea." Mayaki then trys to cover it up but it was no good and her black bra showed straight though. She curls up in a ball covering it up. She thought Why now why now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 6:10 pm

Hybris appears next to Mayaki, and crouches next to her. "Mayaki, just wear your Keisei Uchiteru uniform.. Its much more comfortable, minus the revealing part. Besides, I need you to wear it at all times. Lets go to your home and we'll get you changed into it. Your white shirt is a nice combination with that black laced bra, but I believe this uniform is.." She says, dissapearing and then appearing in front of Kagerichi, biting his lip and kissing him. ".. Much more sexy.. " She says, walking back over to Mayaki in a sexual-attitude manor. Her butt, lightly jiggling and can be seen somewhat despite the dress, that was slightly sticking to her from the rain.

IMG OF UNIFORM
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 6:34 pm

Surprised by the attitude and suggestion of Maya, Kagerichi looked down at the Goryu with a big smile. He knew the look on his face. Pure. Perversion. 'Uh-Oh... He's going to turn into me...' Kagerichi thought. Watching Hybris slowly take care of things - helping Maya - Kagerichi saw a motherly like figure in her, her posture and command proved it. That is until... Hybris appeared at pointblank range in front of Kagerichi. Feeling a sexual vibe Kagerichi jerked to make a move. He was too late. Before he knew it Hybris had bit his lip and kissed him, walking off with a suggestive beat. Kagerichi immediately felt a surge of perversion and wanted to do ungodly deeds... Trying to hold back, while trying to sustain a proper role-model for the Goryu, Kagerichi snapped and appeared behind Hybris, smiling impishly. Feeling the sexual vibe Hybris was letting out Kagerichi said, after nibbling her ear, "Don't take too long...".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Growing Shinobi.   Meeting the Growing Shinobi. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Growing Shinobi.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next