Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter Empty
PostSubject: War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter   War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 11:54 am

Modorokie waited at his desk, preparing for the volunteering shinobi to enter the room.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter   War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 11:55 am

Kisho knocked on the door and waited for an answer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter   War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 11:56 am

Oshi appeared at the Mizukage's window knocking twice and then pushing it open sitting himself on the windowsill. "Sorry to barge in but I thought this would be a good seat" Oshi said smiling .
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter   War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 11:59 am

"Alright, well, Kisho, you may enter as well." Modorokie said as he pulled out a file from his desk and put it onto his desktop. "We have a lot to do, so please take a seat."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter   War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 12:00 pm

Kisho opened the door and sat in a chair in front of the desk "so what is it that we need to discuss"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter   War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 12:02 pm

Oshi tilted his head listening for the Mizukage's answer. Lets see what he has up his sleeve...Oshi thought.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter   War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 12:07 pm

"Well, of course there's a new threat out there. They're called the 9 dragons. They're main objective is to destroy the Hidden Leaf Village, but I have an idea." modorokie opened up his file. It had some diagrams and such in it. "We need to create an offensive defense first." He said with a confident smile as he skimmed through his paperwork.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter   War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 12:09 pm

Oshi smiled sadly. "Modorokie...could you just tell me what I need to do...I'm not good with diagrams" Oshi said fixing his glasses.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter   War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 12:15 pm

"and where do i fit into all of this nine dragons thing" he said as he leaned forward in his seat
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter   War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 12:18 pm

((i'll send you guys a pm.))

"Well, it's kind-of obvious." modorokie said as he held up the diagram and explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter   War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 12:21 pm

Oshi grinned "Thats a good plan Modorokie...it sounds good" Oshi laughed gesturing to his pitch black glasses.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter   War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 12:22 pm

"i can't see anything wrong with it" he said as he leaned back in the chair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter   War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 12:24 pm

"I will listen for your word of attack Modorokie" Oshi said leaning back against the wall.

((that means pm me))
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter   War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 12:25 pm

"That's good. well, we need these shinobi to come here to the meeting. Overall, it sounds good." Modorokie said, finishing up his papers.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter   War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 12:26 pm

"well, seems like you have nothing more to tell me, so i bid you farewell" he said as he stood up and walked to the door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter   War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 12:28 pm

Oshi made a small wave to Kisho as he left speaking when the door to the office closed. "Modorokie sensei...are you sure you want to send in the genin and Chuunin first...I know Kisho is strong but shouldn't they have some power players with them"
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter   War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 12:30 pm

"Alright, I'll messege you when it's time." Modorokie said putting his papers back. "Oshi, i know it sounds dumb for me to do that, but who else is there? (barely anyone else is active) Plus, Flare is strong. He can last a couple minutes. he's just to see how strong they are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter   War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 12:34 pm

"Thats fine Modorokie I trust your jugment I just wonder...Its not like we are facing to many people...they are few and far apart and they only have a few of the akatsuki on their side...Do we know who we are facing?" Oshi asked this last part with a frown.

((really who are we going up against))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter   War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War Meeting: Any Mist and Cloud shinobi enter
Page 1 of 1