Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Fumito on a quest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 12:05 pm

[ Just so you know, Merodach is the sword that is right next to Gil's Right arm. The one with the black and yellow hilt.]
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 12:05 pm

Fumito was strolling around blindly, listening to the talk and the noices. I better use my replacement techniques as much as possible in a situation like this.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 12:06 pm

" Using Replacement is Useless Fumito, because i cansense your true presence " he said smilingly, following his every movement, but never revealing to the others, Fumito's position.
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 12:07 pm

Leaping, Mashairo drives his foot straight into the shuriken cloud. However, his armor sends them bouncing away.

"Nice try, now let's see what you can really do!"
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 12:09 pm

" Whenever either of you are ready to die, you can try and attack me. Im ready " he said as the aura around Merodach began to dim.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 12:17 pm

I better stay hidden, and hope that they will battle each other and use up there strenght.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 12:19 pm

"Hey Fumito". I didn't give the surprised ninja enough time to respond before I aimed a blow to his head with my wing and and heavy punch to his stomach.
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 12:22 pm

Masahiro giggled to himself. Hidden within the mist, he could feel his opponents every twitch, the hydrgen levels in their bodies clearly defining their forms.

"And now they're close together!"

Masahiro started forming hand seals... alot of hand seals.

```````````````````````````
Jutsu Name: Mizu Joutei no Jutsu - Water God Technique
Jutsu Type: n/a
Description / Effects: After having used water as his main source of power for so many years, Masahiro has the ability to be able to sense every drop within hundreds of miles, allowing him to use nearby water sources to their maximum potential.

Jutsu Name: Suiton: Suiryudan no Jutsu - Water Release: Water Dragon Blast Technique
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu, A rank, all ranges.
Description / Effects: Creates a giant dragon of water, which proceeds to crash down on the enemy.
````````````````````````````

Next thing his opponents would see, is a giant dragon of water crashing towards them through the mist.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 12:30 pm

" This is getting to annoying." he said, as his entire body got surrounded by his Chakra. He put the blade back into the warp tunnel. " You people aren't even worth using this fine blade one " and saying this, the next moment, he had his knee, next to Fumito's gut, attacking him with great force. Even though he was standing in front of Fumito, and afterimage of him was visible where he previously stood.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 12:39 pm

Eiiichiro wrote:
"Hey Fumito". I didn't give the surprised ninja enough time to respond before I aimed a blow to his head with my wing and and heavy punch to his stomach.

"Uhnn!" Where the heck did he come from?

Masa wrote:
Masahiro giggled to himself. Hidden within the mist, he could feel his opponents every twitch, the hydrgen levels in their bodies clearly defining their forms.

"And now they're close together!"

Masahiro started forming hand seals... alot of hand seals.

Fumito noticing the approach of the Water dragon.
"Awh, it's that jutsu again!" Fumito remembers all those times he got hit by one of those in diffrent battles through his life.
"Time to run!" Fumito activates his best speed, and outruns the Water Dragon. I gotta be careful, so I won't run in to anything.

Gilg wrote:
" This is getting to annoying." he said, as his entire body got surrounded by his Chakra. He put the blade back into the warp tunnel. " You people aren't even worth using this fine blade one " and saying this, the next moment, he had his knee, next to Fumito's gut, attacking him with great force. Even though he was standing in front of Fumito, and afterimage of him was visible where he previously stood.

It was an afterimage, alright. But not because of Gilgamesh's knee strike. Fumito had jumped high in the air, appearing above Gilgamesh. Fumito pulls up a kunai each to his hands. "Rock First Finisher!" ((This move hasn't been approved yet.))
Fumito is heading back down, toward Gilgamesh to strike at him with his kunais.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 12:44 pm

Fumito had forgotten about my wing which smash into his side and sent him sprawling. I ducked under Gilgamesh and slammed one of my hands into the ground.

Following up my movement I jumped into the air and spread my wings. Below me the ground had collapsed into a massive pit of sucking mud, which began pulling anyone still on the ground to their
murky death.

Name: Swamp Of The Underworld
Description : Doton • Yomi Numa is a Ninjutsu technique used by the Sannin Jiraiya utilizing the Earth element. After forming the needed handseals, a vast swamp can appear beneath his target to sink and kill it.
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 12:47 pm

Masahiro leaped high, sensing the swamp as it began to open up. Forming a few handseals, a large drill of water leapt up from where the water dragon crashed, and Masahiro landed on it, riding it towards Eiiichiro.

`````````````````````
Jutsu Name: Mizu No Tatsumaki - Tornado of Water
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu, B rank, 0-5 meters.
Description / Effects: A technique where water is made into a large spiraling vortex that spins around the ninja. This technique can be used both offensively and defensively. Offensively to attack the opponent, and defensively to deflect attacks. This is the sister technique of the Great Exploding Current in which the water drains downwards, instead of exploding upwards.
``````````````````````
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 12:52 pm

Gilgamesh just stood there until the very last moment, till the distance between him and Fumito was less than an Inch, and then, he caught Fumito's wrists, stopping the attack cold, and then, he used his bodies centre of gravity to turn, putting Fumito beneath him, and used his body as a ramp to launch himself away from the swamp and onto a nearby tree, while kaunching Fumito straigh at the swamp.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 12:58 pm

Masa wrote:
Masahiro leaped high, sensing the swamp as it began to open up. Forming a few handseals, a large drill of water leapt up from where the water dragon crashed, and Masahiro landed on it, riding it towards Eiiichiro.

Ah, a soft landing. Fumito has dived in to the mud.
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 1:11 pm

Leaping from the water drill, Masahiro landed on a branch just above Gilgamesh.

"Look, this is lame, let's get out of here! If you want, I can leave them with a little treat, but I'm getting bored!"

Taking out a seal, Masahiro wrote a short note on it, then tucked it into the tree bark before leaping down to stand beside his new partner (of sorts.). "Now let's get out of here!" Masahiro burst apart in a spray of water, easily enough to cover Gilgamesh's trail to. Just after his departure, walls of water sprung up from the tree, the soil, even the swamp itself, creating a full scale labyrinth.

Jutsu Name: Suiton: Yuuenmeikyuu - Water Release: Grand Labyrinth
Description: After placing the Kanji for water on a seal, Masahiro will place it on the ground, forming handseals. When the technique is completed, walls of water will form out of the ground, creating a giant labyrinth with the opponent at one end, and the seal at the other. Hard to navigate through as it's almost like a glass maze, the water is completely enclosed, but still lit up as it's roofs are clear. Masahiro may enter and exit at will, the walls opening and closing for him, but the opponent cannot break the walls without deactivating the seal. From the walls Masahiro will conjure rabbits and birds that will explode, to form various traps for the enemy. Additionally the walls will cave in and kill anything remaining in the labyrinth after ten minutes. The labyrinth is roughly five twisting miles, from start to finish, even if the seal and opponent started next to each other, a wall will prevent him from capturing it that quickly, making the path as long as possible.
Chakra Consumption: Vast by most standards, small for Masahiro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 1:11 pm

The "soft" mud began to pull Fumito head first into the ground, meanwhile as the water tornado hurtled towards Me two pillars of earth rushed up on either side of it then clamped together trying to crush Mashiro.

Name : Earth Style Split
Description : Doton • Doryuu Katsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals, then place their hand to the ground. This will cause the earth to rise up and split apart. Once the ninja removes their hand from the ground, the earth parting will end.

Name: Swamp Of The Underworld
Description : Doton • Yomi Numa is a Ninjutsu technique used by the Sannin Jiraiya utilizing the Earth element. After forming the needed handseals, a vast swamp can appear beneath his target to sink and kill it
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 1:18 pm

jtkhorb wrote:
Leaping from the water drill, Masahiro landed on a branch just above Gilgamesh.

"Look, this is lame, let's get out of here! If you want, I can leave them with a little treat, but I'm getting bored!"

Taking out a seal, Masahiro wrote a short note on it, then tucked it into the tree bark before leaping down to stand beside his new partner (of sorts.). "Now let's get out of here!" Masahiro burst apart in a spray of water, easily enough to cover Gilgamesh's trail to. Just after his departure, walls of water sprung up from the tree, the soil, even the swamp itself, creating a full scale labyrinth.

Jutsu Name: Suiton: Yuuenmeikyuu - Water Release: Grand Labyrinth
Description: After placing the Kanji for water on a seal, Masahiro will place it on the ground, forming handseals. When the technique is completed, walls of water will form out of the ground, creating a giant labyrinth with the opponent at one end, and the seal at the other. Hard to navigate through as it's almost like a glass maze, the water is completely enclosed, but still lit up as it's roofs are clear. Masahiro may enter and exit at will, the walls opening and closing for him, but the opponent cannot break the walls without deactivating the seal. From the walls Masahiro will conjure rabbits and birds that will explode, to form various traps for the enemy. Additionally the walls will cave in and kill anything remaining in the labyrinth after ten minutes. The labyrinth is roughly five twisting miles, from start to finish, even if the seal and opponent started next to each other, a wall will prevent him from capturing it that quickly, making the path as long as possible.
Chakra Consumption: Vast by most standards, small for Masahiro.

The earth cracks and Fumito pulls up an arm. He have successfully escape of being burried alive.
He looks around of his new enviroment.
"How long were I gone?"
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 1:19 pm

Just before the Walls could close in on Masahiro, Gilgamesh, Said, " Comeforth, Enkidu "and saying that, chains became to come out along with thier hilt[ i dont know what you call that area from where you hold chains]. Using his Chains, Gilgamesh smashed across the walls of Mud. The Chains prevented the Mud walls from crashing on Masahiro. Just a second after the Water enclosed the Area, Gil. Left, saying " Just so you know, I hate leaving a fight unfinished. GoodBye " and he was gone.
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 1:22 pm

Both Fumito and Eiiichiro were now trapped within the labyrinth.

"Well, whatever, they were being cowards, flying and running about. Hey, where are you going!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 1:24 pm

I slammed my palm into the ground, before taking off after the two ninja's. As I was out the top of the walls of water my jutsu began to take effect. Back in the maze all the earth started to rise up and crash through the walls collapsing. On the ground tonnes of water and earth crashed to the ground. Anything inside would be destroyed.

Name : Revolving Split Earth Palm
Description : Doton • Retsudo Tenshou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. When the ninja forms the needed handseals and slams their palm to the ground, surrounding rock will begin to churn and twist up crushing all those trapped within it
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 1:24 pm

" Just follow me, we are going to the Mist. Since im going to Takeover the Water Country, i might as well create my castle there " he said as he jumped up,a nd sprouted wings and began to fly at a speed which Masahiro could follow.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 1:28 pm

Fumito did an handsign and jumped of the collapsing enviroment.
I rather stay out of the battle and let that Cloud ninja and the traitor battle.
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 1:32 pm

Masahiro ran underneath Gilgamesh, darting from tree to tree, but soon he grew tired. Reaching into a pocket, he withdrew a bottle, tossing it into the air.

"Catch!"

Just as he said the word, the bottle passed by Gilgamesh. In response, masahiro leaped up, bursting apart into a spray of water and collapsing into the bottle.

After all, who needs to run when you can fly first class.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 1:37 pm

"Huh, they left?" Fumito looks around of the devastated enviroment and at the leaving ninjas.
"I wonder who that flying one was. He seemed very powerful. Mmmh... Well it doesn't matter!" Fumito picks up a book from his backpack.
"I will still be going to get my new power." Fumito smiles evily and takes of toward his quest.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 1:48 pm

Fumito continues his quest at Glow country
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fumito on a quest
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3