Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A quest for acceptance Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A quest for acceptance Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A quest for acceptance Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A quest for acceptance Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A quest for acceptance Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A quest for acceptance Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A quest for acceptance Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A quest for acceptance Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A quest for acceptance Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A quest for acceptance

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A quest for acceptance Empty
PostSubject: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance Icon_minitimeWed 17 Sep 2008, 8:55 pm

.::. Tsumi appeared in a flash right outside of the village. He walked in, being greeted by the guards .::.

"Name, Nation, and order of business."

"Tsumi Jidai, Missing-nin, I wish to speak with the kage."

.::. Soon they were outside of a great door, with the words 'Mizukage' written on them .::.

"This missing-nin wishes to speak with you."

~:. This was said by one of the guards with a knock .:~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance Icon_minitimeWed 17 Sep 2008, 9:15 pm

"Come in" Oshiroku said clearing his desk while the door knob twisted and his guest walked in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance Icon_minitimeWed 17 Sep 2008, 9:24 pm

"Look, I will make this as quick and respectful as possible, Mizukage-Sama."

.::. Tsumi said this with a quick bow as the guard left for his position. He stood there and stared at the man, not what he had imagined when he had gotten his information .::.

"I imagined you to be.... Well to tell you the truth, more frail. Anyway, I am Tsumi Jidai, no formalities required when addressing me. I don't like asking for help, but I need it. Due to information, I have gathered that my clan was once in the mist village, nothing more on that subject however. I came to you to ask that you take me as your apprentice and allow me to learn of Oto no Jutsu under you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance Icon_minitimeWed 17 Sep 2008, 9:42 pm

Oshi frowned at this. A frown not of sadness but of concentration. "Tsumi let me tell you a little about myself...obviously you know most of the details but you probably don't know this...I made a vow long ago not to train anyone unless they were worthy, for my knowledge and the knowledge of my mentor should not be taken lightly...what makes you worthy of this knowledge Tsumi?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance Icon_minitimeWed 17 Sep 2008, 9:45 pm

"Haha, worthiness is not something I have ever needed to consider, living alone. I think I am worthy for three reasons. First, I trained with three of, in my eyes, the most skilled ninja I have ever met, and I have met a lot. Second, I have a secret behind these eyes I think that you could help me unlock that is truly magnificent, I have only preformed it once before however. Three, I am, by nature, a strong and loyal person. You do not have to consider these things as worthy if you do not find them so, but they are the best reasons off of the top of my head."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance Icon_minitimeWed 17 Sep 2008, 9:53 pm

Oshi smiled at the boy in front of him. He reminded him of the way he had been as a young man always wanting to become a stronger ninja and prove himself...if he knew himself this kid was trouble (lol). "I believe that your words are true Tsumi but you must show me that they are true also...how do I know just from your words that you have the strength to train with me...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance Icon_minitimeWed 17 Sep 2008, 9:54 pm

"Sound doesn't lie?"
.::. Tsumi said this humorously .::.
"Alright, send me an enemy and I will attempt to prove myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance Icon_minitimeThu 18 Sep 2008, 8:54 pm

Oshi laughed softly standing up. This kid is way to much like myself...lets see how he does...he thought walking out from behind his desk "Ok Tsumi come prove yourself...you can spar with me...then we will see if you really have the stuff to be my apprentice" Without waiting for a response Oshi walked to the door opening it and speaking to the guard "Keep an eye on things will ya" he said holding the door for Tsumi "Are you coming or not" he said addressing Tsumi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance Icon_minitimeThu 18 Sep 2008, 8:58 pm

"Y-Yes sir!"

Tsumi said this with excitement, he quickly followed the Mizukage, bowing to the guard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance Icon_minitimeThu 18 Sep 2008, 9:12 pm

Oshi broke into a sprint running towards the nearest window and jumping out heading towards the nearest training grounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance Icon_minitimeThu 18 Sep 2008, 9:18 pm

Tsumi followed a little more slowly, caught in a daze.
It is finally happening, I will finally learn what I need. Maybe...He thought, saying the last word as if to say, 'Don't get your hopes up boy.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance Icon_minitimeThu 18 Sep 2008, 9:21 pm

Oshi jumped from building to building attempting to lose his follower. If the kid couldn't follow him through the city then he was not worthy of his training. Jumping as quick as he could Oshi leaped from building to building trying to get out of sight of his follower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance Icon_minitimeThu 18 Sep 2008, 9:23 pm

Tsumi soon saw the distance between them. Not wanting to get lost, he increased his speed, attempting to keep up with the Mizukage. He stayed a good five meters away, keeping up at a steady pace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance Icon_minitimeFri 19 Sep 2008, 4:33 pm

Oshi heard Tsumi still following him. Smartly Tsumi stayed a bit away so not to lose Oshi on quick turns and he was able to keep up along the way. Reaching the training grounds Oshi came to a halt turning back. "Your pretty quick" he said "Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance Icon_minitimeMon 22 Sep 2008, 1:24 pm

"That I am." Tsumi said, weaving handseals as he hopped the fence. He hit the ground at a sprint and thrust his palm toward Oshiroku.

Jutsu Used~

Chakra Kyuuin Jutsu - Chakra Absorption Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Chakra Kyuuin Jutsu is a special Ninjutsu techinque used by the Leaf ninja Yoroi. After activitating the technique, Yoroi's hand will glow with chakra. When he touches his palm on his opponents body, he can withdraw the physical and spiritual energy out of them. By reducing their chakra, it greatly increases his advantage over his opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance Icon_minitimeMon 22 Sep 2008, 8:35 pm

Oshi sank into the ground and he came back up as Tsumi passed, him shaking his head Oshi said "Come on Tsumi...a direct attack like that will never work...especially when it was announced so nicely"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance Icon_minitimeTue 23 Sep 2008, 10:04 am

"Ha, Maybe. But this might work." Tsumi said this as a torrent of black snakes shot from his sleeve, there were nearly 20 and they formed almost a wall of snakes. As the snakes moved forward, Tsumi took out his Punji and played a note, not revealing what the note had done.

Jutsu Used~
Senei Ta Jashu - Multiple Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Senei Ta Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a torrent of snakes which erupt from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snakes can wrap around and bite into the target to hold and bind them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance Icon_minitimeTue 23 Sep 2008, 10:08 pm

Oshi swung his arm Earth bullets slamming into the heads of the snakes banging them down. Using his momentum he spun a purple barrier forming around him as three clones appeared around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance Icon_minitimeWed 24 Sep 2008, 4:04 pm

Tsumi chuckled and fired another torrent of snakes. This would be his plan for now.

Jutsu Used~
Senei Ta Jashu - Multiple Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Senei Ta Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a torrent of snakes which erupt from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snakes can wrap around and bite into the target to hold and bind them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance Icon_minitimeWed 24 Sep 2008, 6:02 pm

All of the snakes were struck down except for one again as one of the Oshi's reached out with his hand and another threw a smoke bomb. As the snake entered the smoked out area it became taught as the Oshi with his hand out had grabbed it pulling it toward him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance Icon_minitimeWed 24 Sep 2008, 7:44 pm

From underground a bigger, red snake appeared suddenly. it appeared right below Oshi as a few black snakes appeared under the clones. They each attempted to bind them at surprising speeds and bite their necks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance Icon_minitimeWed 24 Sep 2008, 8:46 pm

Hearing the snakes the Oshis all clap a wave of sound going outwards pushing the snakes back as bullets of earth shot out at Tsumi the smoke cloud, still not cleared yet.

___
Name: Sonic Boom Jutsu
Range: 0-10 yards
Effect: The user claps or creates a sharp noise controlling the sound waves to make a dome of sound. When the original noise is created the sound expands from the source pushing anything in its way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance Icon_minitimeWed 24 Sep 2008, 8:51 pm

Tsumi laughed a little and used another torrent of snakes as shields. He looked around seeing hundreds of dead snakes. He weaved handseals and 20 or so of the snakes turned into clones. Each clone extended their limbs and necks into the smoke, striking everywhere they could.

Jutsu Used~
Name- Hebi Bunshin - Snake Clone
Rank- A
Range- Long
Effect- This is a ninjutsu utilized by the missing-nin Tsumi. As long as there are dead bodies of snakes lying around when Tsumi preforms this technique, there would be no difficulties in it. For every dead snake in the area, Tsumi creates a clone. These clones can sustain attacks just like regular ninja, but the only jutsu they can preform is soften modification. They also develop fangs that Tsumi doesn't have, and utilize his special snake eyes. These clones are just as fast as Tsumi, but their attacks are significantly weaker.

Senei Jashu - Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a snake which extends from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance Icon_minitimeWed 24 Sep 2008, 8:53 pm

The clones all missed as the smoke cleared revealing an empty area. Realizing the trick Tsumi looked down a hand gripped around his ankle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance Icon_minitimeWed 24 Sep 2008, 9:08 pm

Tsumi was caught by the ankle, only to reveal that there was one last snake underground. The snake burrowed a little further and bit into Oshi's wrist.
"Didn't you wonder why I played those notes at the beginning? I fed snakes into the ground."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quest for acceptance   A quest for acceptance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quest for acceptance
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Water Country-Hidden Mist :: Mizukage Office-
Jump to: