Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Fumito on a quest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 10:45 am

"Hey Ki" I quipped lightly, I jumped up from my seat " there's not much going on here just an old man and his wannabe sidequick trying to be all evil and stuuf". I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 11:10 am

" Hello Kiddies... having fun " said a synical voice, which seemed to come out of nowhere. Then, a man stepped out from behind a tree. " So, Masahiro, i hear you want to take down the Lightning Country... and so do you Fumito ? " he said walking around standing infront of them, ignoring Eiichiro and Ki. " How about this, since the chance of the two of you beating me is already nill, i propose you join me, as i becme Mizukage, and we wage war, togther " he said as his eye's turned greedy and twisted, glowing Red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 11:18 am

"OMG its like everyone wants to take over lightening" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 11:26 am

Masahiro reduced himself to a double face palm. Why is it no one ever understood his motives. He took a seat on the ground, shaking his head.

"Firstly, no, I don't want to fight the Raikage, or wage war against him, in fact, he's a powerful ally. I simply said I would, so that I could use Fumito to help me track down this power object or whatever it is, because it seems like it will give Kirigakure a huge defensive bonus. Secondly, nobody is going to let that face take over for the previous Mizukage." Masahiro ended his speech by pointing at the new nin who had arrived.

Masahiro neglected to say his third thought, which had something to do about how he'd seen tougher talking flies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 11:30 am

I sat back down and shrugged "Whatever you say, I'll act like I belive you". I laughed again and looked at Gilgamesh, who was staring at me evilly. I returned his manic stare.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 11:37 am

"Masahiro-kun! You traitor!" It seems the legendary Ki Willow has showed up too. How troublesome. I better avoid battle
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 11:39 am

[ Im not looking at you ][Im not a Nin, im a Warrior. Nin's are Sneaky but Gil. is a cocky guy but an honourable fighter]
" Why did i expect any better of a filthy mortal..." he said smiling. Now his smile had vanished and a twistwd look took over his face as he stroked his rich blonde hair. " Well anyways, one mortal more or less down't matter anyways." he sai as he signaled at Masahiro.

[ we need bad guys Masahiro. With your app. taken into consideration, you could do well as a bad guy. Bah, but why am i even argueing with you ]
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 11:41 am

[ Btw, Masahiro, i read your last PM ater i made this post, so sorry. Just ignore it or make up a reply ]
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 11:46 am

Gil was giving him away, Masahiro was a little on the treacherous side. Oh, how it called to him.

"Alright, it looks like you've atleast one good idea. But call me filthy again, and you'll find yourself in trouble." Masahiro then turned his head to Fumito. "And sorry, but you're headed down the wrong path." He then raised an arm into the air, his other coming down in front of his mouth. He locked eyes with Gil, nodding once, then focusing his chakra, everything disappeared in a dense mist.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 11:48 am

Ah, what is he planning now? To slay me? Fumito looks around in the mist, noticing a total invisibility of surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 11:50 am

" Excellent. Now, its time to know, wether you are going to assist me as well Fumito or are you going to die here along with Eiichiro ? " he said as his gaze rested on Fumito. His eye's were Red, like an animals.
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 11:51 am

In a flash, Masahiro appeared at Fumito's neck, a kunai held against it.

"Only one choice really Fumito..."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 11:51 am

"Eh, I must say that I got no idea who you are who is calling my name." Fumito walks carefully around in the mist, feeling lost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 11:53 am

Sensing a fight I jumped up and threw my hands to my sides. "Shit" I muttered descreetly pulling my sleeve up to reveal my summoning tattoo, whatever happened someones blood was going to be spilled.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 11:54 am

jtkhorb wrote:
In a flash, Masahiro appeared at Fumito's neck, a kunai held against it.

"Only one choice really Fumito..."

Masahiro noticing a sec later that it was just a substition he was threating. 2 kunais was thrown toward Mashiro out from nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 11:55 am

" Maybe some of you Humans aren't so useless afterall. I have to remember about your expertise in Espionage, Masahiro " he said. Suddenly, a huge warp portal appeared near Gil. Almost as big as his Torso, and from that, a blade came out, its hilt, coming out first, followed by the blade. He took the sword and Pointed it at Fumito " This Sword is known as Merdach. It is the Sword after which Exclibur was Fashioned so you can imagine its power. Well then Fumito. Answer us. " he said as he pointed it at Fumito. It began to glow with a Blue Aura.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 11:56 am

[Adding]
Seeing it was a substitution, Gil. appeared infront of Masahiro and knocked the Kunai away with Merodach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 11:57 am

There was blood on my tatto by now and I swung my arm, sedding a rain of shuriken towadrs Fumito. Two of them clashed with the Kunai throwing them to the ground. The others tore towards the missing-ninja like bullets.
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 11:58 am

Masahiro raised a short vortex of water, deflecting the kunais, then slid using the puddles down into a crouched position beside Gilgamesh.

"I think we should leave him, I've got the scroll." Masahiro opened the scroll, revealing a map and intel on the power artifact.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 11:59 am

[ For the last time please refer to me as " The Demi-god,King/Warrior.]
" Why do you say that ? Why should we leave two people who are bound to be thorns in our side's " he said looking at the two of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 12:00 pm

Another volley of deadly stars ripped threw the air tearing the paper to shreds and scarclry missing Mashiro's hand. I rolled to the ground and landed in a crounching position ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 12:00 pm

Eiiichiro wrote:
There was blood on my tatto by now and I swung my arm, sedding a rain of shuriken towadrs Fumito. Two of them clashed with the Kunai throwing them to the ground. The others tore towards the missing-ninja like bullets.

The kunais stroke Fumito and he flew away by the force. But a moment later, Fumito puffs and reviels that it was also a substition.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 12:03 pm

The Aura around Merdach was now getting even stronger that before. " Are you sure you want to fight me when im using Merdach ? " he said again, smiling insanely.
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 12:03 pm

"Fine!"

Masahiro did a number of handseals.

"But I'm tired of these projectiles!"

Water from the puddle then gathered around Masahiro, hardening to create a shield like armor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 12:05 pm

I thrust my hands into the ground and two white-brown wings burst out my back and spread out to their full span. Looking up I saw the Gilgamesh was readying to attack, I let another hail of shuriken tear towards him flanked by a flock of crows, squawking wildy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fumito on a quest
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next