Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Fumito on a quest Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Fumito on a quest Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Fumito on a quest Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Fumito on a quest Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Fumito on a quest Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Fumito on a quest Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Fumito on a quest Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Fumito on a quest Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Fumito on a quest Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Fumito on a quest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Fumito on a quest Empty
PostSubject: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 12:40 pm

"I need more power! And that I will find there, hehe." Fumito is holding a map and pointing on a small country southwest of Lightning country.
"Perhaps then, I will be able to defeat the Raikage." Fumito makes a grin.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

Fumito on a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 1:13 pm

"Whatever your up to, your still going to get your ass kicked if your challenge Kitaro-sama". I waved as Fumito turned round. "So, just get out of here".
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Fumito on a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 1:17 pm

((Jonin already? Nice, I remember that you were genin not long ago.))

"Only the most powerful one deserves to be the leader. I'm gonna prove that!"
Back to top Go down

Fumito on a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 1:25 pm

"The most powerful already is the leader" I said, lightly leaning against a tree "And I have no idea what your trying to do".
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Fumito on a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 1:27 pm

"He is... Until a more powerful one comes around." Fumito laughs.
Back to top Go down

Fumito on a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 1:29 pm

I giggled. "Your right, but that could be a long time". I stood up and walked up to Fumito "So what is it your trying to do???".
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Fumito on a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 1:34 pm

Fumito quickly hides the map from the Cloud ninja.
"You'll see!"
"Soon enough." Fumito attempting a staring competition.
Back to top Go down

Fumito on a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 1:36 pm

Without blinking I turned around and began to walk off "I already saw the map and I'm sure Kitaro will be very please to hear about a missing shinobi sulking around and trying to kill him. Yup he's going to looove this".
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Fumito on a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 1:49 pm

Fumito grunts.
"Eh, I guess. But are you sure he won't get an heart attack that old man?" Now that I think about it. I have never met Raikage.
"Hey, hold on, hold on! What do you want?"
Back to top Go down

Fumito on a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 1:52 pm

"Me?" I turned around "I'm just going to go tell Kitaro that there's an old man threatening to kill him and see how hard he laughs".
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Fumito on a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 1:59 pm

*waterdrop*
"Yo, kid! How old do you think I am? Honestly?"
Fumito is fuzzling with items behind his back. Organizing his backpack while it is still on his back.
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Fumito on a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 2:21 pm

A small puddle slowly rose in form off the ground beside, Fumito. It then changed form, becoming Masahiro, missing-nin of the hidden mist village.

"Fumito."

He had met the nin about a week earlier, and they had formed a small team, in order to attempt to take down a small country.

"Will you stop fooling around, we've a job to do."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Fumito on a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 2:25 pm

"Eh, yeah, right." Fumito pulls up the map again to continue his investigation of the enviroment.
"Can you believe that that kid called me an old man?" Fumito muttered without moving his eyes from the map.
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Fumito on a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 2:30 pm

Masahiro shrugged, "Somewhat, but it doesn't really matter, that same kid is going to give away our position thanks to you."

Shaking his head Masahiro glanced over at the map, "So I suggest you figure out which way it is we need to go, and we make ourselves scarce, like, now!"
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Fumito on a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 2:40 pm

"Hmph!" Fumito glances at Masahiro. Who is he to tell me my faults?
"Besides, I thought that kid seemed interesting. I'm curious what he will do."
"Pff, lets go!" Fumito staring at the map while he starts to walk. While he equips himself with a pen and writes down notes on the map.
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Fumito on a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 2:48 pm

Masahiro smiled a little bit at Fumito's reaction before turning back into a puddle. He didn't always mean to upset the nin, he was simply a little more serious then Fumito was, thus they didn't always get along. Regardless, he trailed after Fumito slowly, the puddle flowing like a river. This way, whoever decided to creep up on Fumito, would soon get their own surprise.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Fumito on a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 2:59 pm

Fumito pretends as he didn't take notice of Masahiro's sneaky way of traveling. Which Fumito finds very annoying.
"Hmph! Could you at least travel side by side, isntead of crawling after me like a poor dog?" Fumito was on a bad mood. [i] That stupid kid! I'm not an old man![i]
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Fumito on a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 3:03 pm

"Fine!"

Masahiro took form again, walking as a watery silhouette beside his partner before becoming physical once again.

"It was just a defensive tactic, will you relax? Some little wanna-be calls you an old man and you can't keep your temper straight for the rest of the day!"
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Fumito on a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 3:09 pm

"Hey! I'm not an old man!" Fumito trying to convince his mate.

"I should had killed him." Fumito nods firmly, as he was trying to convince himself of it.
"Well, he will die anyway, after I got the power up, hehe."
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Fumito on a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 3:11 pm

"I didn't say you were an old man, I just told you to relax."

Masahiro shrugged, killing this killing that, it was all Fumito really talked about, interesting how Masahiro was beginning to get use to it.

"What is this power up you keep mentioning anyways? You do understand we're splitting the earnings of this fifty-fifty?"
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Fumito on a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 3:27 pm

"Ehum, oh, yeah. Of course it's equal share!" I gotta get rid of him later.
"It's an ancient power which has been forgotten in ruins of an earlier temple.The Spiral country used it to defend themselves from any approaches from the Lightning country. The Spiral country kept there lands for over 50 years because of that power but was later overpowered by enemy. Frustrated and scared, the lightning country burried the power and left it to be forgotten. Today the area belongs to the Glow country."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Fumito on a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 3:52 pm

"To be honest, I have never been to Glow country."
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Fumito on a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 10:11 am

"Me neither. But it really seems like this power is something to be left buried."

Then Masahiro's brain clicked.

"But we need the Raikage to find out where it's hidden, don't we?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Fumito on a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 10:20 am

"pretty much." ki chuckled. he had saw them talk to the little boy as he was traveling back to visit miyuki. " though i dont think i like my friend fumito trying to kill my daughters sensei and a great water shinobi who is already close to the throne of mizukage." he was right behind Jtkhorb. he had used sneak tactics also, but he stayed near banks of puddles so they couldnt hear him and he had stayed in their blind spot too.
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Fumito on a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 10:39 am

The voice was easily recognized as Ki's, Masahiro having met him a couple times, another one of Itachi's recruits. Though he had stayed out of sight, as soon as he got too close he disturbed a small puddle, and Masahiro could easily sense him.

"You're right Ki, I am quite close to leading the Kiri, and had you not showed up at such an... inopportune time, I would have had one more tool in order to protect said village." Glancing over, he locked his eyes onto the map, then reached out and snatched it, leaping high and away.

"Now Ki!!!" For some reason, Masahiro had alot more trust in Ki then he did this Fumito fellow. After all, Ki was right, there was no way on earth the up and coming water country's kage should betray any other kage. Not that he was going to anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fumito on a quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a quest   Fumito on a quest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fumito on a quest
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next