Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Empty
PostSubject: Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest   Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 1:13 pm

Modorokie Lee arrived at the Hidden Stone Village with caution. He knew wes would arrive any minute, so he quickly tried to travel to the Tsuchikage's Office for a negotiation.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest   Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 9:48 pm

Wes was sitting in the office "oh lee you dont know im his assitant you wont negoaite"
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest   Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 4:45 pm

Modorokie got to the office, but saw Wes. He stepped back and grabbed hold of his swords. "Listen, I mean no harm. I just want to talk to Shu, to resolve this war thing. When the idea hit me, I pulled the mist out of a war before anything got bad. I just want to talk." He gripped the sword tightly and spoke calmly, but yet, sternly.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Genin
Genin
Shu

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: E Rank
Village: Hidden Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest   Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 5:23 pm

Shu appeared just before the two were about to go at it. "No fighting here, please. Is there a reason you are here Lee?" Shu asked, getting in between the two.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest   Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2008, 6:30 pm

"Yes, can we talk...alone in your office please?" Modorokie asked putting back his swords and walking up to Shu.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Genin
Genin
Shu

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: E Rank
Village: Hidden Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest   Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 10:07 pm

"Sure, Wes, stay out here. Don't worry, nothing bad is going to happen to me," Shu told Wes, him and Lee heading into the office.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest   Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 3:21 pm

Wes stood outside bu he used his earth sence jutsu if any move was made he would help Shu
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest   Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 1:02 pm

Once Modorokie entered the office, he sat down in a chair and leaned forward. "okay, what is going on in the 9 Dragons thing? I want to know the truth." He looked concerned, but despite that, he was serious about this topic. He didn't like what was about to happen and he knew Kitaro needed help because of the war situation. If it was bad news, it seemed as though he would have to cut his quest short.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest   Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 1:16 pm

Wes broke into the office "Shu dont say a word this fiend dosnt need to know"
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest   Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 1:18 pm

Modorokie turned around. "Or what Wes. I want to know what is really going on here." Modorokie demanded in his Commander like voice. "You and the Akatsuki's teamed up and are attacking the Cloud. What does this have to do with anything? why are you attacking an ally?"
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest   Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 1:20 pm

"whats going on is none of your business you should just leave and run of too your pupiteer the hokage of your bestest buddie the raikage!"
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest   Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 3:34 pm

"No, I'll leave when I know what is going on. Tell me Shu, then I'll leave." Modorkie was getting mad at this point as he tried to settle himself down.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest   Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 3:42 pm

"hey shu wont tell you anything and we dont have a peace treaty with the Mist so we could kill you here and now"
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest   Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 6:23 pm

"Actually, he signed the grand treaty. Every kage of the great nations has signed it, so he does Wes." He said as he sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest   Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 6:31 pm

"Well than we shall break it" wes said has he slit his palm reaching his summoning "staff of joushin
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest   Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 6:35 pm

"You know what, I'm not going to fight an ally. Go ahead and attack me, but I shall warn you, if you go, there's a good chance that you could die and I won't even have to lift a finger." He knew it wouldn't be good to fight in the office of the Tsuchikage, so he continued to sit there and turned facing the kage. "Now please tell me. If you tell me, we can aid you, but you have to tell the complete truth. Don't hide anything." He sat there, waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest   Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 6:39 pm

"fool you dont know my power" wes swung the staff with the speed of a bullet at lee's face

Stone's Chakra staff of Joushin
Type: Bow staff
Hieght 6 FT
Weight 2 ton
This staff is taylor made to wes's chakra so that when he pick it up it feelis like 1 ounce but its rel weight is two tons. Made by the first kage of the stone only one jounin a generation gets this wepon made to his chakra it is a great honor to have it. Unkown to Wes seeing has he is the first to wield sence its creator it slowly drains his chakra(lasts 20 of my posts)
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest   Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 6:41 pm

Modorokie didn't care as a thick layering of water blocked Wes' staff. it then grabbed it and engulfed it, so it was caught in a bubble and separated from Wes. He didn't mind at all really.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest   Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 6:43 pm

Wes smeared more blood on the tatoo and the staff came back to him "lions limb" Wes swung his staff even faster at lee this time his water would not stop him sence lions limb x8 macking the force 16 tons
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest   Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 6:46 pm

Chakra flowed from the water. It was his legendary green chakra. It fully covered the water and made it 5x stronger. The staff hit the water and slowed up it's force, but was sliced in 1/2. Since chakra controlled it, it regenerated and grabbed Wes' feet and picked him up from under him. Then, kept attempting to bang him onto the floor.
(Note: Modorokie isn't doing anything. It's all the water.)
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest   Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 6:49 pm

"how about we make some mud" wes said has hs head hit the grond than " Earth flow river"

Earth Flow River
Rank - B
is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and transform the ground upon which the enemy stands into a river of mud.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest   Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 6:53 pm

"Listen, don't waste your chakra. Not only am do I specialize in wate, chakrar and plant, but mud/earth as well." Modorokie performed some handsigns and made mud clones out of the mud river. "Nice try. I'm not gonna bother attacking you. It's a waste of my time, so my clones will protect me while I'm negotiating."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest   Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 6:56 pm

Wes made his hand signs than brought his hand to his mouth " Great break through" wes watched has the widn broke the windows in the office and force the clones out of the window
Great Breakthrough
Rank - B
is a Ninjutsu technique which utilizes the Wind Element. After bringing his hand to his mouth, Wes will blow a large blast of wind capable of leveling almost anything in its way.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest   Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 7:05 pm

Modorokie kept talking to Shu, while his water took over and got under him. It then surrounded Wes and spikes of ice began to form. They reached 5 ft. tall. and a water sheet formed across them. As this happened, a bubble formed around Wes and spikes of ice began to form on the inside of it.

Name: God Speed Spike Bubble
Element: Water/ice
Effect: Out of the water in the ground, the user creates spikes made of ice. As each one forms, it hardens. When they grow to their tallest height, 5 ft., they each spread a sheet of water across them and caging anything on the water into a bubble. The longer they are in a bubble, the more spikes grow inside of it. The bubble is made of pure water and once caught, movement is very mininum and nearly impossible to pop.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest   Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 7:09 pm

the wes inside the buble turned to dust and we was behinf him with the staff and the lions limb jutsu the water ould not be fast enough wes staff was alread a c from lees rib cage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest   Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just My Luck: Continuing his Quest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Earth Country-Hidden Stone :: Previous Tsuchikage Reign {Closed} :: Other Posts!-
Jump to: