Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2008, 11:10 am

"How does this help with my training?" Tsumi asked, increasing his range of hearing slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2008, 4:43 pm

Dosu stepped in the practice place " umm am i in the right place im looking for a trainer" He asked standing there dumbfounded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2008, 4:54 pm

Tsumi whipped around.
"Not the place. Oshiroku and I are training here alone. Who are you and what village do you pertain to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 5:24 pm

Dosu was thinking for a moment , under his breath he muttered " Sound ish Leaf" softly. " Mist , i live near here" he said scratching his back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 5:26 pm

"Really? Then why did I hear Sound ish Leaf under your breath? You should learn to lie better kid." Tsumi said coldly, his eyes were closed.

((Way to lie quietly in a training about learning to hear things^^))

"If you are of the leaf tell me why you are here and what your name is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 10:52 pm

" Kirimatu , Dosu Kirimatu. Training " he said taking out the long strip of grain from him lips
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 3:56 pm

"Well, Dosu of the leaf. Why did you come all the way here to train?" Tsumi said, keeping his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 5:54 pm

" theres no one in the leaf village to train me " he said cock eyed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 5:56 pm

"Well, there are only three left in the mist. So there is no one here either."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 7:01 pm

" oh great so i came here for no reason? " said Dosu slouching

(OOC: how come no one accepted my weapon?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 7:17 pm

((I don't know. If I had seen it I would have probably passed it.))

"Basically."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 12:21 pm

" Alright, ill go back to the leaf village" he said running away

(( Dude its like before the wind reaper guy just press Ctrl+ F and put in Dosu and thats my name!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2