Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Training - Zakku & Tsumi

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Training - Zakku & Tsumi Empty
PostSubject: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 8:34 pm

Zakku leans against a tree waiting for tsumi to arrive "he is late...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 8:36 pm

"Huh, being late my first day. Not impressive is it?" Tsumi said, standing on a branch in the tree. "What do you want to learn? Snake summoning, sound, my trade-mark chakra absorption, regular training?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 8:48 pm

"Lets start with snake jutsu training...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 8:50 pm

"An eager one then." Tsumi said, pulling a scroll from his back pouch. "Before you can sign the contract, you must beat a snake, and prove your worth." Tsumi said. From the scroll came a snake the size of a building. It had a scroll wrapped around the length of it's body, hiding most of the scales. The scales that popped out were green.

"Greetingssss Human. You wishhh to sssssign the contract?" The snake said, without opening it's mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 8:53 pm

"Yes i do....." Zakku got into a ready stance awaiting any attack it could throw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 8:56 pm

The snake slowly opened it's mouth. From it's mouth poured a toxic gas that began encircling the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 8:57 pm

Zakku drew in a deep breath and held it and jumped at the snak and slashes at it using my arm covered in black chakara
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 8:57 pm

The snake was there then gone. From the ground it popped out, biting at Zakku's spine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 8:59 pm

Zakku sees the snake and at the last second uses boulder body to make his rock hard "that was close"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 9:00 pm

From the snake's mouth came the gas, twirling around Zakku.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 9:02 pm

Zakku breaths in some gas and then turns his body and goes down the snakes body and once he reachs the bottom he uses a comet punch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 9:04 pm

((Here I will teach you to rp more effectively as well. First, put as much detail as you can into your post. The more detail the less openings you have. Second, post the jutsu you use with the post so its not so confusing.))

The snake made a circle with his body, rolling out of the way. It then sprung back into its original shape, spiting poison clouds at Zakku.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 9:07 pm

Zakku hits the ground and stands up and charges at the snake and throws two senbon then a demon wind shuriken and one more senbon in the shadow of the demon wind shuriken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 9:08 pm

The snake's scroll absorbed the weapons, firing them back.
"Only one thing workssss human." The snake said. His defense seemed impervious, except for one spot. The only exposed soft spot on his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 9:17 pm

Zakku tries to kick the soft spot keeping his guard up and throws a few senbon to distract the snake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 9:20 pm

((Do you even know where the soft spot is? I will give you a hint, its not a place where the scales aren't. its an organ and it allows humans to use Dojutsu.))

The snake moved out of the way, the scroll reflecting the senbon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 9:21 pm

((OH!))
Zakku jumps high into the air and kicks the snakes eye and then punches the other
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 9:23 pm

The snake fell back, disappearing. The scroll was left behind. It looked exactly like Tsumi's but it was green.
"That scroll will allow you to summon snakes, but more importantly, summon that snake. His name is decided by you when you sign the scroll, and it is your signature summon. Mine is Batsu, the snake of shadows. Known for his evasiveness. Yours is known for his abilities with poison. The scroll does not have the same effect, that was a genjutsu cast by the poison you breathed in." Tsumi said this with some pride in his voice. "You are a smart child."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 9:33 pm

"You always have to aim for the least expected....." Zakku Bites his thumb and signs his name and puts Miraku for its name
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 9:36 pm

"Good. Now to teach you to summon it." Tsumi showed him the handseals slowly, then taught him to give blood and place his hand on a solid surface. For demonstration purposes, Tsumi summoned Batsu. Batsu was an extremely tall, almost eel-like snake. He wasn't as bulky as others, but he was 15' tall and black with eyes like Tsumi's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 9:41 pm

Zakku Memorizes the hand signs and tries it and makes a small snake "Oh great" twitches a little "either i messed up or i got screwed....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 9:42 pm

"Haha, you messed up. Don't worry." Tsumi said, laughing a bit. "Try using your demon to boost your chakra level." Tsumi said.

((I will add the Kuchiyose to you're app.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 9:47 pm

((ok))

Zakku Focus' the demons chakara and repeats the jutsu and makes a large 20' snake and he looks at Zakku.

[i]"Who are you supposed to be? I am not helping you untill you grow stronger weakling....still its animpressive feat to summoun me...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 9:50 pm

"You have summoned a snake successfully!" Tsumi then turned to the tall snake. It was the same snake Zakku had beaten. "Miraku, he beat you. You are his summoning now. However, he will not be powerful enough to control you until he is a lot stronger. You are dismissed." Tsumi said this as the snake disappeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 9:50 pm

"Woah......well how about chakara manipulation now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training - Zakku & Tsumi   Training - Zakku & Tsumi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training - Zakku & Tsumi
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next