Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Tsumi's Departure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Tsumi's Departure Empty
PostSubject: Tsumi's Departure   Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 6:33 am

With the mist at it's weakest in history, Tsumi had to make a decision. He would become a missing nin, gather powerful friends and jutsu, and come back to the mist. When he came back he would rebuild the mist village and become their Mizukage. But for now, he packed up. He left a note on the door of his two genin saying this.:

Dear Students,
Regret that I must leave Kirigakure no Sato. However, I will be back. Stay, train, and help each other. I expect you both to be able to beat me in a spar one on one when I return.

Your Leader and Teacher,
Tsumi Jidai
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

Tsumi's Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's Departure   Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 6:39 am

miyuki waited at the border of the mist. stadning on top of a pine
Back to top Go down

Tsumi's Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's Departure   Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 6:41 am

"Well well. What interest does the Greenhearted Mistress have in me?" Tsumi said, a smile on his face as he looked up her, a twinkle in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

Tsumi's Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's Departure   Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 6:42 am

miyuki sighed. giving away only a fraction of a smile. " just wanted to walk with you untill i know you wont get killed."
Back to top Go down

Tsumi's Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's Departure   Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 6:45 am

"I lived most of my life as a missing-nin." Tsumi retorted, though he was secretly relieved that she would be walking with him.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

Tsumi's Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's Departure   Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 6:48 am

she jumped off the pine and landed lightly next to him. " yes, but you havent been for a while. and most people always love the sport of fresh blood." she mumbled logically. even though she just made that up.
Back to top Go down

Tsumi's Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's Departure   Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 6:52 am

Tsumi nodded. It did make sense. "Well then, you are just going to have to protect me." Tsumi said jokingly. Today was a beautiful day, and now he was in good company. No reason to be down. Except..... His students.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

Tsumi's Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's Departure   Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 6:54 am

miyuki analized his expression. "dont worry, ill make sure they are cared for."
Back to top Go down

Tsumi's Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's Departure   Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 6:55 am

"Th-Thank you. But I want them to learn to keep themselves alive. Not that I appreciate the offer, but I will leave them be for a while. We shall see how they fare." Tsumi said, still amazed at how easily she could read him.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

Tsumi's Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's Departure   Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 6:57 am

she smiled. "i didnt mean like a hawk. i meant by just watching them literally."they began walking slowly down the trail.
Back to top Go down

Tsumi's Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's Departure   Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 6:59 am

Tsumi walked next to her along the trail, it took him a little longer to talk than before. "So....Had any interesting missions of late?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

Tsumi's Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's Departure   Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 7:00 am

"none whatso ever. the obnoxiouse demi god was as close as i got to action."
Back to top Go down

Tsumi's Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's Departure   Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 7:05 am

"Maybe I shouldn't have interrupted you fun." Tsumi said apologetically. He turned his head to look at her. His eyes had changed to green.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Tsumi's Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's Departure   Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 9:04 am

" Maybe you shouldn't have. " Gil. said walking out from behind a large tree. " Be at Peace. I have come here to take care of some buisness, i don't wish to harm you. For now " he casually walked pas them, brushing his shoulder against Tsumi.
Back to top Go down

Tsumi's Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's Departure   Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 9:19 am

"Touch the mist and you will suffer dire consequences when I get back." Tsumi warned. He then continued his path, steering Yumi away before there could be trouble. He attempted to distract her. "Want to see something I learned to do?"
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Tsumi's Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's Departure   Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 9:22 am

" If you fear the destruction of the Mist so much... perhaps you should kill me, because im going to destroy it at the first chance i get " he said as he continued walking.
Back to top Go down

Tsumi's Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's Departure   Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 9:38 am

Tsumi, however was already focused on ignoring him, not catching what he had said.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

Tsumi's Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's Departure   Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 4:50 pm

miyuki had retracted her claws which ripped her gloves to shreds. but she didnt make any move to kill the demi god. " what is it?" she asked. a bit of curiosity in her voice.
Back to top Go down

Tsumi's Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's Departure   Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 7:12 pm

Tsumi smiled wide. He remembered that she had liked mammals. So, he imitated a squirrel, calling one out. He offered him some nuts from a pouch, and the squirrel hopped into his hand. "Watch this." Tsumi said as his now emerald eye glowed. The squirrel met his gaze, and it's own went blank for a split second. Suddenly, it finished it's nuts and awaited orders. "Now, they still have free will, but they feel compelled to do as I bid them. I find it a useful talent. Now I am more than just a gardener and snake charmer. I am the forest's guardian." Tsumi said this as he looked at Miyuki. He then nodded to the squirrel, and hummed a tune. The squirrel instantly hopped on Miyuki's shoulder and offered her a nut. "His name is Donguri, ironically." Tsumi said to Miyuki.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

Tsumi's Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's Departure   Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 7:15 pm

she smiled at the squrrel and fed the creature the nut that he offerd her. "he's so cute...this is truly a miracle."
Back to top Go down

Tsumi's Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's Departure   Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 7:17 pm

"Any creature that meets my gaze falls under control. For more intelligent creatures it takes great focus, but for simple ones, like Donguri, it just takes a glance." Tsumi said, patting Donguri on the head.
((Donguri-Acorn))
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

Tsumi's Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's Departure   Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 7:20 pm

"life contunually marvels me. especally my greenkeeper, who embraces them."
Back to top Go down

Tsumi's Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's Departure   Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 7:25 pm

"Ah, well. I have had many years of practice. Maybe one day you will be able to embrace life as easily as I?" At this tsumi came upon a hut. He left a scroll on the door to the hut with a Notice.

Dear Shinobi,
You are receiving this because I, Tsumi Batsu has recognized your talents. Soon I shall hold a tournament within the mist, only the best of the best will participate. Winner gains control over Kirigakure.

Rogue Shinobi and Guardian of the Forest,
Tsumi Batsu.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

Tsumi's Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's Departure   Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 7:27 pm

she watched him set down the notice and when he was done she replied. " maybe one day, but i have yet to learn about nature."
Back to top Go down

Tsumi's Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's Departure   Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 7:28 pm

"Well. Maybe if we can figure out chi, I can find a way to help you create life with it?" Tsumi said this hopefully. He had figured out chakra on his own, so chi would take a little longer, big deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tsumi's Departure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's Departure   Tsumi's Departure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsumi's Departure
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next