Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Empty
PostSubject: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 5:57 pm

Oshi sat on top of his great bell Cadence while waiting for Tsumi to show up. If the kid didn't come in a few minutes then obviously he didn't want to train and Oshi would leave. Reaching in his back pocket Oshi extracted a headband and from behind him he drew out a vest. Looking into them deeply. I remember myself at that age...I wouldn't have been denied anything...then smiling he thought again I guess I never changed...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 6:00 pm

Tsumi appeared a short distance away, flying out of a tree and landing softly, walking slowly and calling a greeting to announce his presence.
"Here and ready to train, Oshiroku-Danna."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 6:11 pm

Standing up Oshi welcomed in his new student. "Welcome Tsumi" he said jumping off his bell holding his things. Walking towards Tsumi, Oshi held out his gifts and when he reached Tsumi he handed both to the ninja. "You are now a Jounin in the Mist Village" Oshi paused and let Tsumi put the things on and the continued "I know it is a surprise that you will start out as this rank but the Mist village has a lack of people and you have shown great strength....after training with me you will be one of the strongest"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 6:12 pm

"Th-Thank you, Oshiroku no Danna." Tsumi stammered, placing the vest on under his cloak. He then tied the headband around his left thigh(My usual positioning for my characters.). He bowed in thanks. "I look forward to serving well.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 6:19 pm

Bowing back Oshi fixed his tunic in place adjusting his own headband which was located on his left arm and walked back to his bell sitting on top of it. "Now Tsumi...I know you are skilled in the arts of Snake Summoning but I can not help you with that, although I can summon birds...You also have skills in the arts of sound in which I am a master..." pausing Oshi continued "What do you wish me to teach you first...Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, or Sound Jutsu...I am open for anything...I know it is important to teach my students what they wish to know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 6:21 pm

"I originally came to this village for two things, Sound and my Bloodline. Since you have no idea about the Batsu clan, I shall say Sound." Tsumi said, waiting for Oshi to begin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 6:26 pm

Oshi smiled "Ok then...lets begin" he said raising his hands as they turned purple. Oshi made a hand sign and that was the last thing Tsumi saw before everything was black. "Now Tsumi...before you can be taught to control sound you must know all about sound itself...what do you hear??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 6:30 pm

"I hear, your voice.......birds chirping......a body of water nearby......something snapped a branch....and...." Tsumi tried his hardest to hear more, but couldn't. "Thats....thats all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 6:39 pm

Oshi listened out over the terrain. He could hear everything from the minute whisper of wind on the grass to the snap of a fish under the water of the small lake in the center of the clearing. Outside of the clearing were tall trees and many animals. "Reach farther Tsumi" he said "Embrace the sound around you...to those of sound training sound is a living thing...it lives and breaths and moves...listen closely and try to pinpoint its movement...and don't forget...sound lives everywhere."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 6:52 pm

Tsumi attempted to reach out a little more. He heard heavy breathing, probably his own. He heard a fish jump, a splash. "A fish just jumped from the water and landed back in, I am breathing heavily. The wind is blowing trees around. Theres a crunching sound, probably an animal in the forest. I can here even breathing............I can here.....nothing else."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 6:59 pm

((hear not here...I don't usually correct spelling but its confusing me))

Oshi smiled "Good good your learning quickly...now don't reach so far...concentrate on smaller things near you...eventually you will be able to "see" farther but to have real clarity you must start at shorter distances...this will help you hear smaller objects." Oshi paused for a second then continued "This will also help you with what we are doing next"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 7:03 pm

"Hm....and what is that?" Tsumi wondered aloud. He focused his hearing closer, hearing Oshi's voice and breathing. He could hear a snake slithering past him a few feet away. Then he heard a small squeal as the snake captured a mouse in it's mouth. He heard the mouse go limp and be swallowed.

((My bad, I usually have pretty good spelling. I hate typos.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 7:08 pm

Oshi smiled knowing his pupil was already hearing things he had never heard before "What did you hear Tsumi?" he asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 7:09 pm

"I heard a snake slither by, kill a mouse, and swallow it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 7:21 pm

"Good good...what did you hear about the mouse...how do you know it is dead?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 7:32 pm

"Well, it squealed, then I heard bone crunching, and the air leaving its body all at once, it sounded kinda like one breath from a human but more exasperated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 7:37 pm

"Hmmm" Oshi frowned at this...it was not the answer he was looking for but his pupil had already made more progress than he had expected "Try again" Oshi said as he found a cricket on the ground grabbing it and quickly killing it as needles of sound shot from his fingers in and out. "Look farther than just the surface Tsumi"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 7:40 pm

"I can sorta hear........a fading bumping, but it goes away too quickly to tell. I can hear a crunching as something pierced the insect. I can hear.....no its gone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 9:59 pm

Oshi grabbed another bug doing the same thing "Listen to the bumping...thats the crickets heart...let the sound overcome you and feel the vibrations inside you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 10:01 pm

Tsumi closed his eyes, letting himself be overcome by that one sound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 10:07 pm

"Now feel the sound...feel it resonate in your bones...listen closely to the crickets heart...let the sound cover you" Oshi said quietly trying not to disturb Tsumi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 10:12 pm

Tsumi listened carefully, zooming in on the heartbeats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 10:16 pm

"Now go farther...listen into the heart...feel the crickets blood flow through it...feel its life" Oshi then killed the cricket "Now feel it die"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 10:19 pm

Tsumi started a bit as the noise stopped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitimeFri 03 Oct 2008, 10:42 pm

"You just felt that cricket die...you heard its life disappear into thin air...extend that reach outwards...listen to the life of the forest" Oshi said while standing on top of his perch. Oshi spread his mind feeling the animals in the forest and then Tsumi's heartbeat and then the blood flowing flew his veins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai   Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training - Oshiroku and Tsumi Jidai
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next