Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Empty
PostSubject: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jun 2008, 11:50 am

Sitting in the tall grass of the Mist Village Oshi waits for Modorokie to come show him these powerful swords he has been talking about.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2008, 12:45 pm

A shot of wind blew and out of nowhere came Modorokie Lee, the Mizukage, holding a golden case with a cobra and dragon emblem on it's side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2008, 5:12 pm

Looking at aww at the shining case Oshiroku said nothing his breath swept away.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2008, 7:50 pm

Modorokie took out the blades."'Now listen, you have to learn to work with the swords very delicately. If you don't, it could be very bad for you. That's why I am training you now. alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jun 2008, 2:00 pm

"Alright Modorokie i will be carefull...What is first?" Oshi's hands hovered over the blades.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jun 2008, 2:05 pm

Modorokie walked over and handed the dual blades to Oshiroku. "The first thing that you must do is learn the proper technique for these swords. Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jun 2008, 2:06 pm

"Backing into a stance Oshi says "I'm ready"
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2008, 11:53 am

Modorokie smiled. "The first thing you must do is...chop the wood. I am going to take you through this step-by-step. When you chop the wood, the swords are an ax. Simply, you chop the wood. You may begin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2008, 2:07 pm

Hmmm...choping wood...thats new ... Holdingthe swords loosly in his hands Oshi swings them both at a tree tightening his grip as he swings.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2008, 2:22 pm

ki watched as the boy was about to chop wood. he was sitting ontop of a haystack.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2008, 6:36 pm

Modorokie didn't have to look to see Ki Willow sitting there. "Oh, what are you doing here Ki? Have you...well, you know what I'm talking about. Anyways, Oshi. Now, you see those logs that you made...I want you to stack them, using your swords, but without moving them." He then turned to Ki and stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2008, 9:28 pm

"yes i quit. im joining you now, remember? you know i hate violence." he was lounging with his hands behind his head. they saw a red scar coming from the seal on his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2008, 2:51 pm

Looking at the logs and at his swords and then at the logs again Oshi said "Did you say without moving them?...and i have to move the logs with the swords?...huh?"
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2008, 7:47 pm

"Yes. This is what I have been taking about. The swords can do things only shinobi dream about. Stature No. 1, focus your chakra into the swords and point them at the logs...also, i understand ki. I really appreciate you joining."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2008, 3:10 pm

Closing his eyes Oshi concentrates thinking about the logs and the swords and focusing his chakra. Opening his eyes Oshi sees...
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 12:36 pm

...the logs started to float because of a small, red beam coming out the tip of the blades. 'Now, oshiroku, start stacking the logs."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 5:17 pm

Concentrating Oshi attempts to move the logs with his mind/swords...This is awesome...and a bit freaky...
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 6:29 pm

"Now, you have to let out a constant amout of chakra or it won't work. Just keep going," He said as he walked around Oshiroku, observing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 5:15 pm

Releasing his chakra Oshi feels the logs move in his mind. I can do this...he thought. Then he stacked one of the logs.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 6:43 pm

"Good, now a couple more..." Clank, a log dropped onto the ground. "Alright, keep trying." He walked over chopped down some logs with his hands. "Now just keep focusing." He stood on top of one, jumped and the log jumped onto anotherone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 6:44 pm

Focussing with all his might Oshi attempted two more logs dropping one but stacking the other. Keep going Oshi...don't quit
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 6:52 pm

Modorokie kept watching Oshi and continued also to stack his logs, only by his feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 6:53 pm

Attempting to stack two logs at once Oshi begins to sweat. The logs wobble and set down on the stack. "Yeah" Oshi said.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 6:58 pm

"Good job, now as you can see, I completed a second stack. I want you to turn your swords into a boomerang and hit them both at 1 time. This is the first secret of the swords." Modorokie stepped bvack to watch Oshiroku.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 7:00 pm

Confused Oshi looks at the blades wondering...Is this just like before...do i think it and it happens...stepping back Oshi concentrates and one sword willing it to be a boomerang.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee   Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training of the swords. Oshiroku and Modorokie Lee
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next