Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 10:40 pm

"no, you didn't" he said, bringing his knee up towards Toshiro's stomcah
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 10:45 pm

"Kage Sutoraiki..." he mumbled to himself, sending his left palm towards the knee, a blast of black chakra flowing with the movement.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 10:48 pm

Kisho raised his leg faster so that toshiro's palm would hit his armored shin instead of his knee "maybe i should bring i flash light next time we fight" he said as he flipped back, away from toshiro
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 1:38 am

"You aren't leaving Already, Are you? The fun is just beginning..." he began to say, moving his left palm forward some, sending the cloud of Black chakra in all forms of direction, above, below, to the sides, front and back, even diagonal, "Come on..."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 11:47 am

"when did i say i was leaving" he braced himself for an attack from any direction
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 4:39 pm

"Heh.." he thought to himself, the cloud ceasing it's movement, swirling around in a containment like formation, bursting into a shell of pure black chakra, "Come on...I want to see if you can defeat me..." he began to say, a small smirk shifting onto his expression.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 4:57 pm

"i've never been one to make the first move"he crouches lower to the ground, holding the sword so that it was running along the path of his out stretched arms
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 5:02 pm

"Too bad..." he began to say, the sphere of chakra bursting on the inside with small spikes, not going to kisho, but beginning to enlarge, going towards him with a small amount of speed, "I suggest you find a way out of the Barrier of chakra Kisho, you might not live much longer..."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 5:04 pm

"funy thing about chakra, rather hard to keep solid shapes, let alone weapons" he said as he spun around, slicing the ends off the spikes
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 5:07 pm

"Well you don't know me, within the time of my clan being alive, I practiced my chakra control, and being able to hold chakra to a solid state is child's play to me!" he said, moving his palms into a formation of hand seals, "Secret Element, Ranmyaku shitsunen!" he shouted, sparks of lightning blasting through the ground under the sphere of chakra, small holes in the barrier opening to allow the Lightning into it, "Say hello to my Technique..." he said, "And there's little time for you, so you better hurry it up!"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 5:12 pm

"if you insist" he said, stabbing the sword into the ground, clapping his hands together, dodging some of the lightning, than thrusting his hand out, absorbing one of the blot, redirecting it away, than lunging at the small opening that the lightning came through, being scrapped by some of the spikes before breaking the whole open wide enough for him to get out
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 5:15 pm

"Well done, Well done" he said, clapping his hands together, "Your the first one to ever escape that technique, i should congratulate you..." he said in his dark tone, almost amused, "Well it's time to continue this, so i'll give you your gift at the end..." he finished, vanishing from sight in a flash of wind, appearing far into the darkness, showing nothing of him.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 5:22 pm

"i feel so, 'special'" he said as he brushed himself off and inspected his wounds, before reaching into his cloak and withdrawing a large war ax with a spike protruding from the back of the ax head, with an almost 6 foot long handle, resting it over his shoulder he said "i can't wait to see my 'prize'"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 12:50 am

"Hmmmm...An Axe, how Cliche..." he said, the arena brightening up by the sun arising overhead, "Oh goody...Morning..."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 8:16 am

"i don't think it's cliche, i could have pulled out a morning star and made a bad pun if you prefer" he said as he turned the ax to reflect the sun into toshiro's eyes
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 1:53 pm

"No, i think i'll pass." he said, moving his left palm to the sky, the entire arena showing, "And looky looky, the sun's out, which counts out a few of my jutsu, oh great..." he said, a large chakra blade forming in his left palm, Yuui being gripped by the hilt on his right palm, "Lets go..." he said within his dark tone, taking his battle Stance.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 1:58 pm

"lets start" he said as he pulled out a smaller tomahawk and threw it at toshiro, lunging after it, following up by swinging the large ax parallel to the ground, trying to cleave toshiro in two
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 2:08 pm

"Interesting, but weak..." he said, slashing the blade of chakra at the Axe below him, the tip of it stabbing into the ground, with a tight fit, stopping the axe in it's tracks, Yuui moving forward some, blocking the Tomahawk with ease, "Slow attacks won't work, nor will your little neck brace..." he said, a small trace of chakra began to surge it's way in a fast-like precision down the axe, up the handle and onto Kisho's arms, moving a bit upwards towards his neck.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 2:28 pm

Kisho twisted around, spinning his legs towards toshiro, while pulling on the handle of the ax lodged in the ground to give him extra momentum in his kick towards toshiro's mid section
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 3:17 pm

He pulled the chakra blade from the ground, the sword vanishing as the kick passed through it, falling back into the dirt behind him, laying on his back. A small chuckle was heard from him, evilly, "Well done! Your the first to ever even put damage on me, that's some impressive power you possess" he said, standing up, his hair turning a devilish black, growing to a length that his hair reaches his shoulders, "And i congratulate you for that, well done..." he said, clapping his hands together.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 4:06 pm

"do i get a cookie now" he said jokingly as he stood up and freed his ax from the dirt "or do i have to break a bone first" laying the shaft across his shoulders he bant his knees and readied for the next attack
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 4:09 pm

He began to laugh in his evil tone, slow at first, a couple chuckles, than a full evil laughter, "No no! I get to show you what i truly am Capable of!" he shouted, flashing from one location to the next like he is just an illusion, his right palm blasting with a surge of chakra, "I will use a new Technique on you, lets see if you can handle it!"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 4:19 pm

"oh, picking p the speed i see, guess i will have to too" he lowered his ax and reached up to his neck with his left hand, and while keeping an eye on toshiro, unfastened the clasp of his cloak, letting it fall to the ground, than bedning over ad removing the weights from his legs before disappearing, appearing randomly around the room without even seaming to move a muscle saying "although i never can seem to move slow enough for a normal person to see" appearing in another spot on the opposite side of the arena "but you can see me can't you"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 4:36 pm

"This isn't the Half of it, I haven't even used one part of it yet..." he said, smashing his right fist into the ground, creating a massive crack in the ground below him, beginning to watch it form to a larger one, smashing through the area like an earthquake, shaking the arena to a point where the bleachers begin to crack from the stands.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 4:40 pm

"oh, shocking" he said as he continued moving around the arena, barely seeming to move "i don't see what you are trying to accomplish with that, it won't change how this battle goes", he appeared above toshiro, still crouching over the ground, flipping head over heel, swinging down the large ax
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next