Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]-

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]-   Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 11:26 pm

((I Will not post yet, so i will wait for one person to post so i can begin. I recommend really high leveled opponents since this shall be the last battle Toshiro will be participating in, since he will sorta....Go full force. This is a Death Match Btw, not an Off RPG either. Enjoy. ~ xD ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]-   Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 8:20 am

"Toshiro". My voice seemed distant and godlike on the cold wind. I did not look him in the eye. Instead staring past him into the distance. The wind picked up. Whipping my hair into my face with its icy tendrils.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]-   Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 8:27 am

A small drift of wind overcame the area, it was a forest, deep in it's branches, and far in it's reaches of life. Hearing the voice of Eiichiro, Toshiro moved slightly to the side, near the location of the voice, "Are you ready?" he asked in his dark, unrelenting voice. He was ready to give it his all, no matter what.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]-   Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 8:30 am

I nodded slowly, hesitantly even. My eyes with invisble under the shadows of the forests tall pines. "I am ready". Without raising my head I took a step foward then stopped. The wind got stronger, roaring through the pine needles. Tearing the weaker branches from the trees from which they grew.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]-   Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 8:37 am

A swirling mass of wind began to roar over the forest, tearing through branches, scattering leaves and pine needles everywhere, "One of us shall end here..." he said in his dark, unrelenting voice, shifting the headband from his right eye to his forehead. He was ready for anything, he means, everything. A swift movement of his palm to his rihgt arm shifted, a bit hurt from that poison he had earlier in the month, but was as strong as he was years ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]-   Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 8:42 am

"End....?". I wasn't acting normal. I seemed distant, detached from reality. The surrounding forests seemed to swirl and distort. It was like I was in a dream, it couldn't be real. Could it?. Finally my mouth moved. But I was far from speaking.

Last edited by Eiiichiro on Sat 08 Nov 2008, 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]-   Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 8:44 am

A surge of chakra roared about Toshiro's left arm, his right not too far behind, "You'll figure it out..." he said in his dark, unrelenting kind of tone, his eyes crimson with a deep meaning of a battle sense. He was in the mood to fight to the end. The moon set brightly overhead on the night scene of the forest, showing both figures standing in the darkness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]-   Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 8:48 am

Above us the tips of the tree's seemed to merge together closing of the night sky. Around us the forest went into a state of swirling darkness. At last I lifted my head. My eyes were still shadowed. Visible only as a dim crimson light.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]-   Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 8:49 am

Toshiro looked to the movements of Eiichiro, a bit confused, 'A bit rusty maybe?' he asked himself in his thoughts, vanishing from the point of the darkness. Appearing behind him with the chakra continuing to flow, he raced his right fist forward to Eiichiro's back, a surge of the chakra flowing at a much cleaner pace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]-   Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 8:54 am

I ducked under the fist and rolled to the side in mid-air. Centimetres underneath the deadly surge of power. I bended my knee's as I landed, absorbing the impact of the hard iced ground beneath my feet. A flute appeared in my hand as if from nowhere and I lifted it slowly to my lips where I began to play a distant heart-renching tune that filled the dreamlike state of the now blackened forest.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]-   Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 8:58 am

Quickly moving some chakra to his ears, he blocked any incoming sound waves that might enter him into a Genjutsu. Being a master of movement, this guy would be tough. Sliding backwards into the forest behind him, he crept into the shadows, a small crimson seal appearing at his feet. His arms show to have the palms in a complete 'Triangle' hand seal, activating his secret technique, "Natsuin Dankai! Ranmyaku!" he shouted, the seal glowing more and more violently with the activation.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-First Stage: Seal of Chaos - Natsuin Ranmyaku -
Description: The seal of Chaos is set on the ground below the user, glowing with the color of the chakra used to place it down, creating a larger long-range radius for attacks based on the user's performance. The user can channel chakra through the area of the seal and throw small sphere-like chakra blasts through the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]-   Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 9:04 am

My eyes were closed as I played on. I seemed to be lost in my dreamlike and mournful music. Then something happened. The wind seemed to collect in one spot and dance and swirl in complicated patterns. Still my tune continued and the wind seemed to take shape. Two wings burst out and a huge hawk settled itself on the forest floor. "Furi Damu" I said, taking the flute from my lips.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Furi Damu
Animal: Hawk
Looks: Has deep rich reddish brown feathers. Black shining eyes and beak. With bright yellow legs..
Size: Wing Span = 25'5 ft Head-Tail=20'5 ft Legs = 10'2 ft
Abilities: His screech cancels out summoning justu's and it badly damges your ears. Also he can extend his talons to a length of 10ft. Also his feathers are lightening proof.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]-   Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 9:09 am

Sliding his left arm to the lower half of his back, the back of his black and crimson lined cloak burst open, showing his massively shaped angelic wings, the figure of the seal below his feet widening slightly to the movement of his body. Seeing the hawk, he wondered if it was a technique, or real. Setting his palms once more in the expression of a triangle rat hand seal, he threw hundreds of spheres of chakra towards him, at speeds unimaginable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]-   Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 9:17 am

The hawk shot upwards the blast of the chakra licking at its talons. I held on to the massives birds neck. Praying that it could out run the blasts. As we flew upwards the hawk let out a horrible screech plunging the forest into an even deeper blackness.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]-   Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 9:19 am

Toshiro had the chakra still in his ears, he couldn't hear anything at the moment, not even the sound of a pounding boar could he hear. He was immune to sound techniques for the moment anyway, but not forever. The spheres of chakra stopped as he let his arms dangle at his side, looking towards his opponent, 'Lets see some real power now, shall we?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]-   Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 9:24 am

I dropped my flute and breathed out heavily. A cloud of smoke billowed out my mouth engulfing Toshiro and the rest of the forest floor in a massive black cloud.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]-   Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 9:33 am

Feeling the technique would be powerful, knowing this technique from experiencing it first hand on his training all those years ago. Quickly moving up through the black mist of smoke, his wings opened, floating into the sky as he raced through the smoke. He was trying to avoid the worst.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]-   Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 9:51 am

There was some kind of movement in the smoke."I wonder?...". I expelled more smoke from my mouth, causing the cloud to rise even higher. It didn't work, I could see a shadow racing upwards through the blackness. Just as Toshiro's head and chest were free of the smoke I clicked my teeth. The cloud ignited turning in a second into a boiling mass of billowing fire.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]-   Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitimeMon 10 Nov 2008, 6:52 am

A swift movement of his wings pushed most of the burning smoke away from Toshiro's legs, yet still burning his feet in the explosion of billowing fire. A massive shockwave of chakra surged through the area as he flapped his wings forwards, then backwards, pushing a massive wings towards the billowing fire, pushing it away in an onslaught. This drained Toshiro of his chakra, yet he was still able to fight.

Setting his feet onto the ground, slowly and carefully, he placed his arms in a triangle-like seal, a larger seal appearing on the ground, yet he was channeling it enough to be able to use it so early.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]-   Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitimeMon 10 Nov 2008, 2:09 pm

Furi Damu lurched away from the flames as they were pushed towards him through the now burning air. I sheltered behind his massive neck watching Toshiro form another seal.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]-   Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitimeMon 10 Nov 2008, 6:49 pm

Lifting his palms to the sky, and his gaze to the ground, he shifted his arms into an eight-trigram stance. With this stance, Toshiro quickly moved his left palm to form a half-triangle hand seal, a blast of chakra roaring through the ground around him. A seal, thirteen times bigger formed around the area, his arms shredding through the sleeves of his cloak. "Natsuin Dankai; Kaimetsu!!!" he shouted, the seal glowing angrily with a deep purple light, "Lets finish this!!!" he continued.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Fourth Stage: Seal of Annihilation - Natsuin Kaimetsu -
Description: After setting the seal of Havoc, the user will have 4 more seals of Annihilation around them, setting on the four edges of the seal, further increasing power to over 20 fold over, causing major harm to the muscular system and chakra network to over half of what the user used in the activation of the technique. Utilizing massive power, the user can perform a larger amount of power to the opponent, the aim of the user increased to a point where they can pinpoint the target and utilize power beyond their normal standards. The spheres of chakra blasts will further increase in power as the aim increases as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]-   Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 1:20 pm

The chakra surged through the air with amazing power, barreling towards me. Furi Damu spun round throwing me out of the blasts range. The blast hit him in the center of the wing, sending him spiralling heavily into the forest. I helplessly watched my partner as he crashed to the ground before twisting my body round and unleashing a massive torrent of fire 40ft high and 50ft wide which bursts towards Toshiro at unbelivable speed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jutsu Name: Head Mincing Pain
Element: Fire
Description: After releasing the Fire elemental from his body, Kakuzu will command the entity to release a large flaming mass from its mouth. This mass will quickly spread along the ground and race towards its target, burning anything in its path.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]-   Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 3:00 pm

Much of the fire races across his arms and torso, burning his legs at a tremendous pace, Toshiro knew he had to end this, here and now. Smashing his fist against the glowing ground, it smashed up hundreds of burning rocks towards the sky, blocking off the rest of the torrential of fire. Lifting his palm from the ground, his crimson and gray eyes look to the man before him, he was strong, devilishly strong. This had to end, now, without hesitation. Moving his palms in a complete circle formation, chanting the words, "Let the god of the oblivion, the might of the goddess, let the power of the darkness overwhelm my body, let it take into the grasp, of raw, true, POWER!" he chanted along with shouting the last part.

The seal around him grew to lengths unimaginable as he continued that chant, he was prepared to give it his all, no matter what. The chakra around him surged, more fiercely and more aggressively than ever before, his eyes turning a dark crimson with rage and power. This was his time, this was his time to obliterate. "Natsuin Dankai!!! Shitsunen!!!" he shouted at the finishing of his chant, blasts of power ripped through the area like it was nothing, the seal glowing a dark shade of crimson, then a dark black.
____________________________________________________________________________________
-Fifth Stage: Seal of Oblivion - Natsuin Shitsunen -
Description: After utilizing the Seal of Annihilation, the diameter of the seal will increase to over 500 meters, increasing power and aim 90 fold. This will cause major damage on the muscular system, actions of the user, nervous system breakdown, chakra network destruction, etc., Causing more harm to the user than the other four seals. The power of the user, within it's inhuman state can impact heavier blows to the opponent with ease if the target is within range of the seal, seven more seals will show upon the user, utilizing the chakra of that user and place it to a setting where the strength and power is increased to a point where they can shift strength to smash a boulder into oblivion with ease. The chakra blast spheres will increase in a size that a single sphere can cause a crater in the ground with absolute no problem, but takes a larger amount of chakra to utilize. Aftermath problems include the breakdown of the nervous and muscular system, along with the destruction of the chakra network, thus, killing the user in it's place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]-   Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 3:45 pm

My eyes widened as I watched Toshiro's amazing surge of chakra and power. There and then was the first time I actually thought I was going to die. Could this really be the end?."No" I yelled "Not yet". The air around us was still blisteringly hot from my last attack. Thinking on my feet I concentrated all my power and began absorping the heat into my body where I converted it into chakra. The air in an instant changed from boiling hot to freezing cold. Digging my feet in I leeched my bijuu's chakra, I opened as many gates as I could. I was shaking violently it was only a matter of time before I had to release this insane amount of chakra I was storing. Toshiro's mass of obliteration shot towards me. I let all but some of my chakra break loose in the form of fire and dived to the ground. Two enormous masses of energy collided ripping apart the forest, throwing towering pines into the air like sticks. The ground was torn up and hurtled like hanfuls of sand. Roaring filled my ears as I was thrown along with the rest of the forest. I hit the ground with my ears ringing. Through the mask of blood that had covered my eyes I caught a glimpse of an obliterated wilderness. My vision went fuzzy, I called upon the last remantnent of chakra I had stored and sent it to my heart. Then everthing went black.

Jutsu Name: Heat Absorption Technique.
Element: none
Description: E will first make handsigns and then start absorbing all the heat from the surrounding air. Once he's absorbed the amount of heat he wants he can convert it into chakra. Obviously works best in hot climates.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]-   Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 4:00 pm

The masses of chakra colliding sent Toshiro through the ground, skidding across it as pain ripped through him. This might be the end of him, but it seemed like so. Once closing the seal of Oblivion, it's over. The seal began to fade, his eyes turning a bit white with the motion of this. It was finally, the end of the great Toshiro Kazura, leader of the Kazura clan. This was, his final moment. The seal dimmed down as a surge of chakra roared about his embodiment, the systems in his body beginning to break down. Toshiro simply looked to the sky as he lay on the ground, the skidding making his back hurt the most. He simply let up a small smile as he began to say, "I'm sorry Kairi, but it's time for me to, let go..." he said, his voice trailing off, "I guess i can't fulfill my destiny, the destiny to destroy the clan that killed mine" he coughed violently, rolling onto his side as blood spattered onto the rocky formation next to him. This was truly, the end.

The seal finally faded down to nothing, a tear rolling down Toshiro's left cheek, this was the end. Toshiro Kazura, has fallen. His eyes close gently as his life trails off, the sight of his gray eye turning to a light crimson. Rain begins to fall onto the obliterated area, the fires around them cooling down to nothing. As if Kairi had seen this, her tears were felt by Toshiro, his loving sister, would be the 4th last of the Kazura, now he left it to his sons and daughters, to revive the clan once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]-   Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Strike: Toshiro's Oblivion -[Open]-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next