Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Empty
PostSubject: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2008, 11:36 pm

[Here's the deal; One person may fight me, so if anyone else wants to fight, just sit in the bleachers]

He stepped into the darkness of the night-like scene, his right optical covered in his cut headband, his cloak shading the rest of his body within the moonlight above, awaiting an opponent to arrive shortly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2008, 2:27 pm

"so we meet again toshi" Kisho said as he sat on the bleachers, looking around the dimly lit arena "you just love to fight don't you, seems that is all you ever do is fight"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2008, 10:25 pm

"Maybe, But i have my reasons" he began to say in his darkened voice, looking up into the bleachers.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 12:24 am

"is it masochism, or sadism" he said jokingly to toashiro "or is it just the thrill of the fight that gets you off" he began to stare at toshiro as if he were another puzzle to examine and solve
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 10:10 pm

"Maybe, i just want to test how powerful my techniques are..." he said within his dark voice, moving his right palm to his pocket, keeping it to a distant level.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 10:44 pm

"so you fight for self gratification" he stands up and brushes off his pants "but why would one such as you want to live a life like that, there must be something else more worth your time"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 11:12 pm

"Exactly...But my private life is nothing of yours..." he said, yawning a slight bit.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 11:13 pm

"well it hardly seems private, seeing as you are challenging random people" he slowly began to walk down the bleachers
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 11:17 pm

"I do more than challenge people for my own free game..." he began to say, moving his right arm to his cloak, moving it inwards some.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 11:19 pm

Kisho appeared nest to toshiro, leaning on his shoulder "of course you do, and i fight just for fun"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 11:52 pm

"..." he began to think to himself, if he should kill for his own game, or just do nothing, "What exactly do you want..."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 12:02 am

"i'm here to gather information, but what i want is entertainment"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 6:26 pm

"Entertainment Huh..." he began to say, a small smirk arousing his smile, "then let me show you, what fun is!" he shouted, vanishing from sight and into the darkness, not leaving any trace of his being around the area, "Come on, I want to see if you can figure me out..."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 6:33 pm

"i'm sorry to say, but i only do recon, analysis is left up to others like my father" he pulled out his gauntlets and slipped them on, taking his boxing stance, bouncing from foot to foot
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 6:41 pm

"That Trick again, Oh well" he began to say, his voice being heard around the area, "You caught me in the wrong mood..." he continued, a swirling cloud of black chakra began to form in the middle of the area, blue waves of chakra flowing around the ground, "I just like to play with my food before i devour it..." he finished in his dark tone, appearing high into the air, four black-chakra wings appear on his back, letting him float in the air.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 6:44 pm

"who said anything about a trick" he jumped into the air, level with toshiro, spinning both of his legs around, one towards his head, the other towards his stomach
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 6:47 pm

Both attempted attacks are heard with a cling against a metal surface, a large, 9' sword appears in his left palm, in a direction to block both attacks, "Meet my new weapon, Yuui..." he began to say, "Yuui, Meet your Dinner..." he finished, moving the blade forward some, drifting off into the darkness, the cloud of chakra following, "Come on..."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 6:50 pm

"oh i have one like that too" he reached into his cloak and pulled out an almost 8' long blade "Yuui, meat Masamune" he said as he elegantly swung the sword around him
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 10:15 pm

"You don't get it, Do you..." he began to say, the darkness lightening up to a point where both of the opponents are seen, "Yuui is a special kind of blade you see" he said, moving his right palm along the blade of the sword, a small spark of black chakra roams around it, "It's no ordinary blade i may say to you, she doesn't like being messed around with..."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 10:19 pm

"but that is just what i do" he swung the blade off to the side with his left hand "i'm sorry but i can' help the way i am, i can't halp but joke around in a fight" he pointed the sword at toshiro and said "no come"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 10:22 pm

"Maybe, but it seems Yuui would like not like to fight at the moment, so I'll fight for her, Alright?" he began to say, a small chuckle being heard in an evil tone.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 10:25 pm

"a master bowing to the will of his weapon, now that just doesn't seem right" he lunged at toshiro, swinging the large sword to toshiro's right side with immense speed
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 10:29 pm

"Oh no no, i just don't want Yuui to get sick...." he began to say, pushing the blade, with his left palm, heading towards him to the side some, pushing it away from him as he lunged his right palm, a fast pace of chakra flowing along with it, both palms moving at inhuman speed.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 10:32 pm

"come now" he said as he back handed toshiro's right palm with his right arm, spinning in mid air, swinging the sword around to toshiro's left side
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 10:39 pm

Yuui, who was on Toshiro's left side, rose up on her own, blocking the sword impaction, a sound of clashing metal is heard, "Didn't i warn you?" he began to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|   ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People| Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ORPGDM Toshiro Vs. |Up to 3 People|
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next