Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 1:06 pm

"Wasn't supposed to hurt you yet...." he said, flipping back into the arena below them, his right palm pushing against the ground, "It was my specialty!" he said, the chakra spikes moving into small lines of chakra, moving into the gauntlet, "My specialty is manipulating chakra to a scale where i ca immobilize an opponent easily." he said within his dark tone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 3:43 pm

"what do you think is stronger, your chakra or my brute strength" he drew Hell and fired 3 rounds as toshiro
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 4:40 pm

"Well, I have both...." he began to say, smashing his right fist into the ground, a shock wave of power rushes through it, shattering it within moments, sending three waves of land towards the bullets, ceasing them in an instant, the land shattering.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 5:11 pm

"so what, you can break some ground, it's not that impressive, i can do it too" he fell back into the bleachers and sat down, raising his right leg and dropping it to the ground, shattering the stone seats underneath and causing a fissure down the rest of the bleachers till it hit the wall of the lower area "but the real question is, can your strength even touch me" he began to move to various seats around the entire arena almost instanly, each time saying "well can ya"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 5:30 pm

"Hehe, You have no idea..." he began to say, white chakra waves began to arouse his embodiment, "I haven't even shown you the best part..." he finished saying, smashing both palms onto the ground, shattering all the ground under his feet and Kisho's, sending hundreds of waves of White chakra blasting through the ground within the immense blast of strength.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 5:32 pm

Kisho moved from one rocky outcrop to the next, almost seeming as if he was dancing "good, but after all you've done, you think you would have hit me by now"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 5:35 pm

"I was just making sure this place was rocky enough..." he said, his smirk getting a bit bigger, forming various hand seals, "Secret Style, Ranmyaku shitsunen!!" he shouted, making hundreds of bolts of lightning blast through the ground under the white shades of chakra, forming more powerful than before, "Seki Iyake, Kai!" he said after the lightning began to emerge from the ground, aiming towards Kisho.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 5:38 pm

"again with the lightning" he disappeared from the center of the arena and reappeared off to the side at the top of the bleachers with his back to the wall
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 5:40 pm

The lightning struck the bottom of the bleachers, making a small electrical current run through the metal-like parts of the area, making them dangerous to touch, the back of his cloak bursts open, showing his two chakra-like wings, jumping into the air with the utmost grace.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 5:41 pm

Kisho jumped and flipped in midair, landing on his hands, his gauntlets protecting him from the electricity "you should learn a new trick" he said as he bounced from one hand to another
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 5:42 pm

"Well i will" he started, motioning his left palm to his left arm in a fast-like motion, a large wave of Shadow-like chakra began to form around his left palm, reciting the words, "Shadow Capture Technique!"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 5:50 pm

"i have an idea, how about you fight with a 'friend' of mine and i watch" he closed his eyes and when he opened them he said "level three" as a knight began to materialize before him, wielding a pair of spiked gauntlets coated in a unknown liquid, and once it was fully there, jumped into the air after toshiro
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 5:56 pm

He vanished within moments, his chakra depleting from the attack on Kisho, all traces of him vanish as he does, "Well then, Time to meet MY summon!" he began to say, appearing on the other side of the area, biting his thumb, "Prepare yourself..." he began to say, forming the needed hand seals, "Summoning Jutsu! Phoenix Arisen Jutsu! Nashito!" he shouted into the air, a giant bird of fire racing across the skies, iced over in it's colden feather, the icy Phoenix, Nashito, "Prepare yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 5:58 pm

"oh, a bird, big deal" the knight sill charged at Toshiro, paying no attention to the phoenix
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 6:02 pm

The phoenix's feathers began to release icy cold temperatures of -5000ºC freezing the broken and shattered ground below them all, the stands and electrified bleachers became a frozen icicle, moving his right palm forward, jumping from the icy ground, floating in the middist of the air, "Now try and get me..."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 6:05 pm

"i told you, i'm going to sit an watch as my friend fights" the the was crouching on the ground beneath Toshiro, and jumping with great speed it reached for his leg, trying to pull hum down with it
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 6:07 pm

"Too slow" he said within his dark voice, his embodiment immediately bursting with a massive amount of black chakra, heating up his embodiment to a point, placing his right palm into the air, "Summoning! Phoenix Arisen! Bikou!" he shouted into the air, as a massive black phoenix blasted from the smoke being conjured, under his embodiment, the spiked feathers of the bird racing forward to Kisho with some speed, "I have three more phoenix to summon you know..."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 6:12 pm

the knight appeared in front of Kisho, blocking the feathers with its chest plate, each feather causing a small dent in the armor "it will take more than that to break him you know" the knight again leaped at toshiro, coming level with him in midair, it thrust its fist at his chest
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 6:23 pm

"You don't know the half of it" he began to say, his chakra beginning to emerge from his embodiment, reciting the words in his dark tone, "Seki Nozomi..." he began to say, "Master, are you sure?" the black phoenix began to say, as he nodded, the phoenix blasting forward to attack the knight, it's sharpened feathers becoming more sharp and deadlier with it's massive amount of chakra flowing through it. "Kai!" he shouted into the air, his chakra overflowing his embodiment, moving his left palm to Kisho below, hundreds of masses of chakra blast from his arms, surrounding himself in small chakra bubbles, "Come at me..."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 6:26 pm

((surrounding you or me))

"well with my knight out, my options are limited with what i can do" he sat down watching the phoenix and knight fighting in midair
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 6:34 pm

The phoenix's feathers began to blast out from it's wings, surrounding the knight in a sphere-like formation, two more of it's feathers began to rip itself form it's wings, forming into large, sharper spikes, beginning to slide into the four open parts of the Feather sphere, coming closer to the knight with each passing second, "See that, Phoenix are good at manipulating their special trait, and so shall it be interesting..." he said to kisho, sitting on the air below him, his wings keeping himself airborne.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 6:37 pm

"well i wouldn't count my knight out yet, he has his own special ability too, while he might not be strong, his is fast, and all he needs to do is barely break the skin you his poison to work" the knight, drew back its arm, and punched at the phoenix's body
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 6:43 pm

The phoenix's feathers began to grow to an immense size, sparking in it's own blackish chakra, forming a protective barrier around itself, the feathers dropping onto the ground with a loud and crashing, "Thump", continuing to watch the two fight at each other, the ice phoenix perches among the frozen bars, it's wings fold upon it's sides, "So boring..."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 6:46 pm

"i'm sorry if i'm not able to entertain you" the knight continued to pound away at the barrier around the phoenix
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 6:41 am

The Phoenix of darkness, Bikou, began to become enraged, it's barrier swirling with untold amounts of chakra, "Have you ever wondered what Phoenix's are capable of?" he asked Kisho, continuing to watch the two strike at each other, "Because by the looks of it...It's going to be messy..." he said within his dark, unrelenting voice. The phoenix's barrier blasted from it's feathers, pushing hundreds upon thousands of tons of chakra towards the knight in a highly swift motion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next