Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Empty
PostSubject: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 10:13 pm

Within the Shadows of the Night, he appeared at the Center of the Largely domed around him, about the size of a normal arena, his right optical covered by his cut headband, awaiting an opponent to show up to fight his eager being, a small course of wind begins to flow through the chilling night, moving small blades of grass with the movement.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 10:15 pm

out of nowhere hakashi poped up." so ur one of the akatsuki right."
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 10:18 pm

"As i am" he said to the Female before him within the darkness, slowly shifting into the blackness, his cloak mixing with the color, turning him almost invisible.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 10:19 pm

Kisho appeared on the opposite side of the arena "this seems like it will be interesting, maybe i can join the battle"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 10:21 pm

"Of course" he said, shifting within the darkness, "I need a good challenge once in awhile..." as his voice faded, showing nothing of his form within the night-like area.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 10:23 pm

Kisho jumped down from the bleachers he was sitting in, craking the ground below him as he landed "and you are in luck, i am tonight entertainment"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 10:25 pm

"You are used to the Light....Yes?" he asked, his voice being heard around the area, his chakra masking his presence, "If you are, You are in a bad place to be here..." his voice became a bit more, 'evil' intended, "For the darkness, is what i live for..."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 10:27 pm

he chuckled slightly "i do not depend on the light to fight,i have honed my senses to near super human levels" he closed his eyes and began to listen in to his surroundings
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 10:31 pm

His voice became heard around the area, masking his position, chakra flowing through the ground to hide his scent from the enemy, "It won't matter, i have the Ability to manipulate chakra to my pleasing...."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 10:32 pm

"that might help you, but unless you can attack without so much as twitching, it won't hide you" he listened around the arena, homing in on where Toshiro was
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 10:34 pm

"Well it's going to take more than senses to mask me out...." he began to say, his embodiment appearing behind him, leaning in on his ear, "And you'll never catch me..." he said, vanishing once more, a demonic laugh being heard around the area, hidden within the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 10:37 pm

"it will take more than darkness to win" he pulled out a pair of metal gauntlets and slipped them on and tapped them together and took a boxing stance, bouncing from foot to foot
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 10:40 pm

"It will take more than Boxing to kill me...." he said, his voice being heard around the area, a white lightning began to charge in his palms, showing his darkened embodiment, his right optical covered in his cut headband, snug there, "This shall be the end of you..."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 10:44 pm

"i know more than boxing, this is just my preffered stance, allows quick foot movements to dodge incoming attack, protects the face and upper body, and allows for quick counter attack" he stood there waiting for toshiro to make the first move, and began to tap his gauntlets together, causing them to spark with electricity
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 10:49 pm

"His embodiment appeared behind Kisho within a flash of wind, The lightning grown to a larger state, lighting up the area just slightly, "Too slow..." he said, moving the Lightning towards the male before him, surging with a small mass of lightning himself, "Lightning Curse!!" he said, the lightning growing stronger within his movement.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Lightning Curse
Element: Lightning
For the Lightning Curse, The user sends his left or right index finger aiming at the target before them, channeling a small amount of white lightning to the charging point, then sending it to the target within a fast motion. once the lightning impales onto the target, the lightning seeps into the opponent, sealing a small black, 5 trigram seal on the right or left shoulder of the target, rarely on the chest area. Once this occurs, the target is immediately seared through in immense pain, surging through them unless sealed within the barrier seal on the center trigram, Thus remaining the seal to a dormant state, unless the will of the wielder decreases to nothing, then the seal is broken as the curse bursts to a powerful state, searing through it within moments of it's decrease.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 10:53 pm

Kisho heard Toshiro behind him shout and placed his left index and middle fingers to the cloak and said "bend lightning" as toshiro's attack hit his cloak it was absorbed into his cloak and channeled into his arm, down his ribs, into his stomach, and out the other arm, flying off into the sky
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 10:56 pm

His embodiment flickered away, back into the darkness, "Well done Kisho...Well done" he said, clapping some, the sound coming from every corner of the area, "Now lets see if you can smell me, when you can only smell chakra around you..." he began to say, the chakra flowing around the area, masking his scent and movement from all corners of Kisho's senses.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 10:58 pm

"who needs smell when you have hearing" he listened in for toshiro and found him, than in the blink of an eye, appeared behind him, dropping to the ground and attempting to knock his legs out from under him
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 11:01 pm

The chakra below him moved upwards in a needle like formation, forming into large, sharpened, protective barriers, to protect his embodiment from the kick, "With my chakra everywhere, i can manipulate the formation of any of within a snap of a finger" he said, sliding off into the darkness, not making even the slightest sound.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 11:05 pm

Kisho's leg slammed against the needle, making a loud metalic sound " seems i'll have to be a little faster" he reached up for the latch around his neck and undid the clasp holding up his cloak, and as it fell to the ground, it landed with the a large thud, creating a small creater "much better, now i can move more freely"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 11:07 pm

"Interesting" he began to say, the Chakra brightening up the Area to a point, showing both embodiments in the area, "Remember this Genin, Take one look at me, and know what will happen...." he said, beginning to move his headband from his right optical, showing it's Grey format.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 12:01 am

"so you have a dojutsu, due to previous experience, i know better than to look you in the eye" he rolled his shoulder making a loud popping sound and said "and i do have a name" he diappeared into this air and from behind him, toshiro could hear "it's kisho kimura" he said as brought his leg down towards Toshiro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 12:27 am

"What do we have here" Genesis said as he on the wall off to the side "a genin from the cloud, fighting a member of Akatsuki, what could have provoked this fight"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 10:18 am

bye the way im not a female i just put that on there for bevin to see
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 10:55 am

"well kisho i dont know why u r fighting him but be carful"hakashi said asi appeared on the bleachers."So what would a missing nija be doing here,"I i said puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next