Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 2:02 pm

"i'm not one who really looks into creatures of myth and legends, i'm more of a man of science" he continued to watch the knight fruitlessly attack
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 11:41 pm

"Well then" he began to say, appearing behind Kisho while he was distracted, "Bikou!" he shouted, moving his left palm to a snapping formation with his left middle finger and thumb, the phoenix vanishing within a moment, his right palm swiftly moving towards the back of Kisho, a large mass of chakra built within the moving palm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 12:02 am

Kisho just sighed as he appeared a few seats down, out of Toshiro's reach "you think that just because i'm watching them that i can't hear you move, i'm not that stupid" he looked over his shoulder at Toshiro
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 12:09 am

"I knew that...." he began to say, pointing down to the previous amount of shadow-like chakra below him, beginning to form upwards to kisho, in a sticky, like substance, forming all around, 2 feet away from him, within the formation of the "dragon" hand seal, "Just needed you in the right spot..." he finished, reciting the words within his mind, "Kage Nottori!" he thought, the chakra flowing at a bit more deadly pace.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 1:07 am

Kisho lifted his feet off the ground, than slamming them into the ground, standing up as he did so, creating a large cloud of dust in the nearby area, hiding Kisho as he moved away from Toshiro saying "how many time must i tell you, you are to slow, honestly, i was expecting more from a memer of akatsuki"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 11:58 am

"I wasn't expecting such a good battle from A Genin either..." he began to say, moving his gaze to the ground, a small evil tone being heard in a laugh, "I guess I'll have to go my extra limit then, won't i?" he said, his chakra beginning to turn to a dark, black color, his voice beginning to recite the words, "Seki Nozomi...." he started, his chakra beginning to become more and more intense, "Kai....." he finished, the chakra raising to inhuman standards already, "Seki Kumori........" he started with a long pause, his wings beginning to become fiercely larger, the power surge slamming onto the ground below his own, smashing it to nothing below his feet, "KAI!!" he shouted into the air, the chakra gain blasting through his chakra network, making his chakra to an inhuman level, "Now come at me Kisho! I want to see what you have!"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 12:08 pm

"haven't i told you, i was a jounin and missing-nin before. didn't you ever find it odd to see a 20-year-old genin" he grabbed a five foot long claymore from his cloak and took a battle stance waiting for toshiro
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 12:12 pm

"You won't live after this next gate Kisho, I'll tell you that...." he began to say, moving his palms forward some, hundreds of sphere of chakra blast out from his arms, just floating in the air, then converging into a small sphere in front of his palms. "Prepare to meet death..." he finished, blasting the sphere forward, the sphere vanishing within the moment of the blast, appearing before Kisho as it began to explode, sending waves of pure white chakra through the area towards Kisho with inhuman speed and Aim, forming lines of it's direction pointing at Kisho.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 12:16 pm

Kisho began to block as many as he could with his left gauntlet and sword while also trying to dodge, but even so, getting cut by some on his arm, legs, and the right side of his stomach. After the attack was finished he said "is that all you've got, i'm not a child you know" he appeared behind Toshiro in an instant, swinging the massive sword down towards his shoulder
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 12:22 pm

He grabbed the Swinging sword by it's blade, a small amount of blood rushing down his arm, his demonic laugh being heard from him, "You think I'd be fool enough, to fall for that?" he began to say though his demonic laughter, "You have no idea, What I'm Capable of!" he shouted into the air, slamming his right heel to the ground, vanishing from sight. He appeared on the other side of the area, his chakra overflowing the area, showing the currents of Chakra on the ground of the Arena, over the ceiling, and through the bleachers, all in formation, "Now lets see you take this!!!!!" he shouted, forming the dragon hand seal, "Seki Kasai!!!!" he shouted, moving his palms to an OX hand seal, "KAI!!!!" he shouted into the air, his chakra beginning to Burst out of control, smashing through the bleachers without his movement, his skin turning to a dark crimson, "See the power, of a True Akatsuki!!!" he shouted, slamming his right heel down once more, shattering the bleachers in front of him and behind him, vanishing from sight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 12:24 pm

"Do not forget i am here,so try to not hurt me please".Said sesmois made with Toshiro-Sama that was atacking kisho blowing up the bleachers almost hitting sesmois.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 12:28 pm

a cruel, almost evil smile came over Kisho's face as he said "do you think you frighten me, i've faced people far more sinister and far more evil than you ever will be, you do not frighten me" he pulled a vial out and broke it against the sword, covering the blade in an unknown poison "bring it"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 12:31 pm

[Sesmois, no more posting in my battle, okay?!]

He appeared in the high-air moving his palms forwards, charging huge amounts of chakra within a large sphere of black chakra, the air beginning to become dense with the pressure of the absorption, the chakra on the ground began moving up the walls, through the ceiling, the to the sphere, infusing it with a massive amount of chakra.
"This is where you meet your end..." he began to say, his evil smirk showing.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 12:36 pm

kisho smirked as he threw the sword at Toshiro's chest, than said "level 7" as armor began to materialize, covering every inch of his body, along with wielding a large broad sword and a shield he said "show me what you got" he said as he held the shield in front of him, braced for an attack
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 12:41 pm

The sword shattered before it could even come close to him, smashing his right palm, along with the condensed sphere of chakra to the ground, creating a Massive wave of pure black chakra, blasting through the stands like nothing, the ground below it turned to a molten rock area, moving the blast of black chakra to Kisho, making the bleachers before him, behind him, and to the sides of him blast with inhuman amounts of chakra, a giant pillar of the chakra raises up, smashing through the roof, making the moon shine through the opening, "I have one more gate, not even the strongest Shinobi can handle!!"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 12:46 pm

"well you've barely even touched me so i have my doubts" he said as he rose his shield to block the blast of charka, sliding back as the pressure hit the shield "but since on shinobi can survive, does that include you" the shield began to absorb the chakra that was pressing against it "now it's my turn" he stepped forward and thrust his shield into the air, creating a massive shock wave with the same power as the chakra the shield absorbed
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 12:49 pm

He swished his palm to the chakra, blocking it in an instant, moving it towards the wall to the back of him, the wall smashing with a large explosion, "Yes, that includes me..." he began to say, his wings forming in a small blackish of color, "Yet it gives me more power, more power than any Bijou, including the Kyuubi Spirit..." he began to say, "At the Ultimate price..."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 12:51 pm

"so you are willing to kill yourself at my expense" he chuckled at the thought "it must seem pretty bad to have to go to such an extreme to fight someone such as me" he dashed as Toshiro, covering the distance between them in an instant, thrusting his sword towards his chest
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 12:55 pm

He grabbed the word before it hit his chest, a small run of blood drips onto the ground below them, "It's not wise to be near me in my Fifth state, but I'll make sure you won't see to live tomorrow..." he began to say, "Seki Chouin...." he began to say, his chakra wings blasted from his back, forming to an immense size, turning a large crimson color, "Prepare to die!" he shouted, "KAI!" he finished, his chakra levels grew to an Inhuman amount of a Bijou, more powerful than the Kyuubi Spirit, smashing through the walls of the area, even the ground below him, sending Kisho away from him in a blast of chakra, a large wave of chakra surrounds him, protecting him from all harm.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 12:59 pm

Kisho lay on the broken bleachers, his armor dented from the force and chuckled as he said "bad idea to get cut by this sword" he held it up to reveal the same poison as before "game over" he stood up as rubble fell around him, "i'd give you 4 seconds before you won't even be able to move"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 1:05 pm

"You Don't get it...." he began to say, a small purple substance being burned from his bloodstream, "With all this chakra within my chakra network, so close to my bloodstream, all poison is neutralized..." he said within his dark voice, forming various hand seals in the action, shouting the words, "RANMYAKU SHITSUNEN!!!" he shouted into the air, billions upon billions of bolts of fiercely charged lightning bolts blasted their way from the ground, walls, the sky, and his palms, raging Forward with extreme amounts of energy raging through them, being at it's highest state, more powerful than the Kyuubi Blast.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 1:11 pm

"you can hit this suit with lightning all you want, me and this suit of armor never make physical contact, all you're doing it making this more deadly" he said as the lightning surged through the armor, sparking out at random "and you might be able to neutralize human made toxins, but this is made using other worldly ingredients" he again charged at Toshiro, spinning in mid air, swinging the large sword with great force
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 6:54 pm

"Doesn't matter Kisho, All sort of poison doesn't matter, once the gate closes, as does my life" he began, moving his left palm to the blade of the sword, shattering it in an instant, "And that lightning that your armor just got hit with, was just a small little token, for the big prize!" he said within his dark, unrelenting voice, forming various hand seals. "Time to end this...." he said, appearing behind Kisho within a flash of a second, shouting the words, "Kage Sutoraiki! (Shadow Strike)" as he moved his right palm and left heel towards Kisho with his inhuman speed, being at the most power as he could conjure, bursting with unlimited amounts of chakra within the palm and heel, a large smirk on his expression.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 10:29 pm

"is it really worth killing yourself just to defeat me, and for no reason at all" he said catching toshiro's wrist and block his heel with his knee "well is it" he said pulling toshiro by his wrist and throwing him to the ground
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 10:33 pm

He laid there on the ground, a large smirk on his expression ,"Of course it is..." he began to say, his embodiment beginning to surge with a surge of powerful chakra, bursting through the ground, his teeth beginning to sharpen, "This is going to end here, For both of us..." he said to Kisho before him, slamming his left heel to his right foot, sending him down. Standing up with the movement of his legs, his right palm aimed towards his chest, "This ends here and now, For both of us...With one Surge of my Condensed chakra this close will kill even me..." he said, a large chakra sphere, about ten times the size of himself appears on his right palm, ready to explode, a wave of black chakra surrounds his legs and arms, keeping him pinned to the ground.

((Might sound a bit G-moddish, but you hit me down with one post, so I'm returning the favor...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)   Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Off Rpg Death Match (High-lvl Ninja!)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next