Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Training Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Training Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Training Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Training Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Training Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Training Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Training Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Training Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Training Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Training Empty
PostSubject: Training   Training Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2009, 3:45 am

Nagoyaka instantly appears about 2 feet above the air landing on the ground with 1 foot first, there are rocky mountains all over the place and the ground is as hard as rock
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2009, 3:54 am

Tamekaze was sitting on a rock reading a book like always. Tame loved this piticular place cause it was always quiet and peacefull, and also good to train his sand abilities. Tame also loved to watched the sun set from up here. " Aw what a bright day and great time to began training." Tame said in a calm emotionless voice. Tame then sat his book down and began to look out into the distance where he spotted a girl sitting there. Tame then picked up his ook and began walking towards her wondering why she was here.
Back to top Go down

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2009, 4:00 am

Nagoyaka looks over in and sees a man walking torwards her, she grabs her sword and stand up and sets it on her shoulder crossing the back of her head. she pulls the front of her cape up hideing her face from under here eyes, her hair is slightly blowing with the wind, she stands there and awaits his arrival
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2009, 4:11 am

As Tame got close he lookedat her and then sat down. " So what are you doing hee." Tame said in a calm voice. " And by the judge of it it seems you are a rogue ninja of some kind." Tame says with a calm tone. Tame then at and waited on the ladie to speak.

((Sorry for Short ness cant think))
Back to top Go down

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2009, 4:14 am

"im more of a knight ninja..who posesses stuff no one else could obtain, im here waiting for a battle so i can improva a skill of mine" Nagoyaka takes her sword off her shoulder and stabs it on the ground and leans on it "do you think youd be a challange?"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2009, 4:19 am

Tame watched the ladies moves as she spoke. "do you think youd be a challange?" "Na i dont think so, I know so if its a training partner you need you got one so when do we began my ladie." Tame said as he walked back a few stepps and then stood there ready to spar even do it look like he wasnt even close to ready.
Back to top Go down

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2009, 4:22 am

Nagoyaka pulls down the front of her cape showing the rest of her face, she pulls her sword out of the ground and lets it rest across the back of her head again "good.." Nagoyaka tilts her head down makeing her hair shadow her eyes, she instantly dissapears and reapears above Tame and swings her sword very fast down
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2009, 4:37 am

Tame seen her when she first moved to the sky. Tame moved the twist his wrist around making sand rush and block the attack of the ladie. " You must not now me allow me to interduce myself, I am the strongest ninja to walk Sunagakure and a lengendery Sannin known as Tamekaze of the Desert." Says as he thrust his hands forward making more sand rush towards the ladie trying to grab her arm or leg, Tame was trying to teach her a lisen never to forget.

Jutsu Name: Sabaku Kyuu
Element: Sand
Description: Sabaku Kyuu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Tamekaze. Tamekeazewill cause sand to rise from the ground and wrap around the legs of his target, restraining them in place. The sand will then rise up to full encase the target. This technique alone can crush the bones of his opponent but the technique is usually used to prepare the victim for the Sabaku Sousou technique.
Back to top Go down

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2009, 4:40 am

Nagoyaka quickly dissapears again and reapears about 10 feet away from Tame on the ground "im Nagoyaka kontan...of the Kontan clan", Nagoyaka runs at Tame and swings her sword downwerd at him
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2009, 12:03 pm

Tamekaze jumped back dodgeing the swing of the attack but made it look like it hit him as he was falling backwards as his head was tilted back he opened his eyes and smiled left his head up. Tame was holding sand in his hands. Tame then swung his arm open real fast. " Sand Shuriken" Tame yelled as two dozens of Sand Shurikens where created and thrown alround the area making it a bit harder to dodge.

Jutsu Name: Suna Shuriken
Element: Sand
Description: The Sand Shuriken is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Tamekaze. Using his chakra to control nearby sand, Tamekaze will hurl disks of sand at his opponent. Spinning through the air the disks are deadly in strength, inflicting large amounts of damage to his target and surrounding objects.
Back to top Go down

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2009, 12:15 pm

Nagoyaka jumps back and uses million slash to cut up the shurrikens

Name: Mirion Kiritateru (Kontan - Million Slash Technique)

Element: Taijutsu

Description:

Nagoyaka will combine her abilites of speed and precision. This will allow her to swing her sword in a barrage of swings. Noone knows just how fast this will let her capable of swinging. It is obviously fast due to the quick movements of her hand. She swings 3-5 times quickly, but in all out seriousness; if seen cutting a tree, or a humanoid perhaps - It will slice them into pieces, leaving them a pile of blood and flesh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training
Page 1 of 1