Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Searching Without a Trace

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A Rank
Village: N/A

Searching Without a Trace Empty
PostSubject: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 2:28 am

He stood on the roof of a large, metallic skyscraper, the full moon in clear view behind him. Since abandoning Akatsuki, he wore a cloudless version of the cloak with the Uchiha crest proudly worn on the back. As usual, it was raining in the village, though it became one of those things he eventually had grew accustomed to. He came to the village to search for Raigen, one of Amegakure's most powerful ninja, as well as another legend. At first he had always thought Revy Izumi and his feminine counterpart were the same person, but he later figured out that theory was wrong and sought to find Revy Uchiha. The evening they met those many years ago he knew they were destined by fate to be rivals, or at least something along those lines. "Where are they?" He thought. Kaze retreated and opened his eyes, analyzing the stronger chakras within range of his Sharingan looking for a familiar (or powerful) signature.

OOC: Heh.. I'm a bit rusty...

Last edited by Kaze Uchiha on Wed 28 Dec 2011, 2:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 3:20 am

Footsteps feel upon metal, spreading pools of shallow water into droplets that would resound back against the same inclined slope of the roof with a dull tinge, masked only by the echoing sound of the footsteps themselves. With the full moon came clear skies, a strange occurrence in the often water logged village, Masahiro chalked this up to the lunar activities themselves. It was a constant wonder to him that the many citizens of Amegakure stayed, something only made possible through the discovers of mortar and smelting. Had the buildings been made of anything softer, they would have deteriorated long ago. The clouded heavens made the area gloomy too.

We are each victims of a different fate.

The mantra clung to the edges of Masa's mind while he approached the lone ninja. While he made this approach from the rear, he made no signs to hide his arrival, for he had no intention of entering combat with the figure before him, nor was he in any way afraid of the Uchiha...

Yes, he knew who he was. Kaze had been from Konohagakure, once upon a time, and when in that time, was rather young as well... still was. Back then, Masahiro himself was new to the village, but provided the genin, chuunin and even jounin below his rank with as much knowledge as he could. Some of the ideals he passed on took, others were twisted, made dark by intoxicated minds. Kaze was a different case entirely. It was the sage's opinion that the Uchiha member before him was not entirely evil, even a word such as nefarious would have been strong. No, from what he had seen, Kaze Uchiha had nothing more then a strong, if not often misguided, sense of justice. That very same sense one day left him in the hands of a fate he could not control; His murder of a fellow clan member and a new ANBU recruit. When examined, it could have been ruled self-defence, but Kaze left the village all the same, and hid from his crimes, of which he was acquitted on every level. Despite Masahiro Yukina's protests, the village acted as expected, and Kaze was hunted.

Still wasn't quite Masahiro's reason for being where he was however, precisely twelve feet directly behind Kaze, two steps to his right. The moon at his back cast a long shadow that stretched past the missing nin, where it became parallel to it's twin, cast by that nin itself. From there the two silhouettes extended farther then the eye could grasp. Eyes focused upon this infinite point on the horizon, Masahiro spoke. Gently. Carefully.

"Good Evening, Kaze-kun."

[Atrociously short, I blame your short post for my self-disappoint. Good DAY!]
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 2:57 pm

Lying upon the rooftop of a large building within Amegakure was what appeared to be a small girl with long white hair, and light skin. Her appearance, aside from her orange eyes and black outfit, gave off a similar appearance to a ghost. The Villagers of Amegakure often fret as they noticed her from afar, but after taking a closer look, most of the time a sigh of relief passed once they see she is merely, in their eyes, a child. Lying atop the roof, the girl known as Revy Uchiha was merely hanging around the Rain Village out of boredom. The rain falling from above often helped calm her, and the noise flushed out any other annoyances, or distractions, allowing her to easily rest, or fall asleep. Although she hated falling asleep, she couldn't help it when she becomes to relaxed. Completely unaware of the 2 ninja that are nearby, approximately a few hundred feet to the north of Revy's current location, Revy dozed off into dream land. Her quiet breathing was barely noticeable beneath the sound of the falling rain, even as the rain lit up a little, coming to a small drizzle. The girls large scythe lied beside her, known as Acheron. The scythe has a black wicked design to it, with many sharp openings on the blade, and spikes below the blade, as well as on the bottom of the handle. It was truly a remarkable piece of work, and for a girl such as Revy to be wielding it, only made it even deadlier.

As Nightfall came, the villagers of Amegakure cleared the streets and returned to their homes for the night, though Revy remained asleep on the roof of the tall building.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 6:14 pm

"It has been a long while since Konoha sent anybody to pursue me. Though I don't understand your reasons for being here, I suppose its fine to see you again... Masahiro." He said, not surprised at Masahiro's presence. He remained still on the edge of the roof facing the opposite direction, then turning his head slightly to the right to view the Sannin from the corner of his vision. The Sannin was acting quite cool and collected this late evening, his appearance only changing slightly during the twelve months that had passed. He had respect and power, as well as many other important traits that fit his character. His name and title had power in the entirety of the Fire Country. That man was also full of surprises, whether it were traps or appearing out of the blue, point was he always had something new hidden somewhere. Friend, foe, or mutual, Kaze had learned to never take his guard down, even if he faced the Snowy Sage. He had to make sure a lot of distance was kept between them, as he specialized more in long-range fighting and Masahiro was partially the opposite. Kaze held nothing against the sage, but he was apart of the Hidden Leaf and a user of Light itself. The sage could knock him unconscious and drag him "home" in less than three minutes if allowed the chance to slip pass his guard. "I'll rather die fighting." He thought, unaware of Masahiro's intentions.

The rain slowly weakened to a drizzle as the two ninja stood silently in the darkness, the moon giving off it's own faint glow of power. He really didn't know what else to say so Kaze went silent after his earlier comment.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 6:27 pm

Masahiro's staff slipped from it's rest spot on it's shoulders, falling into his right hand to land silently on the roof beside him, held upright in an non-threatening position.

"Pursuit isn't in my nature. Besides, I am above the orders Konohagakure places upon it's many nin. My allegiances are to that of the protection of the village... Far from it's greedy accumulation of power. As a result, I reserve the right to treat you as I so choose, my deeds cannot be bound by a bounty placed on someone else's head."

As Kaze twisted his head, Masahiro's eyes stayed focused on the point in distance, fully aware that being caught in the sharingan's gaze would leave him vulnerable. The two nin respected each other's skills, regardless of their alignment. For someone as young as he was, Kaze Uchiha was certainly no whelp to simply throw a bag over and command to one's whims. Yet, at the same time, if anyone in the leaf had the ability to stand toe to toe with him, it was Masahiro.

"It's an oddly beautiful night here in Amegakure, I can barely remember the last time I was here and it wasn't raining. Although I do remember the event to be an entirely strange affair. My real curiosity, is what brings someone like yourself here, Kaze-kun."
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 2:44 am

((Seeing as Revy is sleeping, you can go ahead and skip over my post. Her actions wouldn't change within such a short period of time while asleep))
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 2:15 pm

He turned himself around to face the Sannin. "I am on a quest to find two ninja, one of them being of Uchiha blood. She left the village a couple years ago. Fate brought us this far, I believe that, and through it I will succeed. Although, I do consider this village my new home... one that I am not confined to." The rain kept him cool and calm, the moon was his light in the dark. It was perfect. Kaze's eyes widened as he fixed his gaze south. He did not know how Masahiro had found him so easily, but it no longer mattered. "Things are finally right again." He said as the seal on his neck glowed and quickly turned his skin dark grey, his black hair lengthening as well. He slipped his arms out of the sleeves and tied the sleeves into a simple knot. "It seems I have spotted her, and so I must go." He dug into the weapon pouch and pulled out a small note tied by thick string, tossing it at the man. "Provides directions to one of the Akatsuki's nearby hideouts, whether it is abandoned or not I don't know. I hate them just as much as everyone else." Wings sprouted from his back, completing his transformation. Kaze looked at Masahiro for a brief second, his expression saying Good-bye. He walked to the right side of the roof and leaped over the edge, spreading his wings. Making a sharp left turn as he glided a couple hundred feet to another skyscraper.

Kaze flapped his wings twice before landing in front of the targeted tower, deactivating his cursed seal. He untied the knot and slipped his cloak back on, his eyes on the roof. Black smoke and blue sparks appeared when he summoned Oblivion, a large black scythe that looked somewhat over-sized if compared to his average stature. He started running up the metallic skyscraper, quickly hurling his scythe up the building before grabbing the handle as he landed on the roof. He stood there in silence, but his attention focused on her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec 2011, 5:29 am

"Things are finally right again."

As the changes took place Masahiro kept his gaze averted, looking at something perhaps far off in the distance. "Only on the outside Kaze-kun. I'm sure one day, you'll realize things won't ever be right again. And when you do, they will." The words of a sage landed with precision, the man's tone reminiscent of a fortune teller. Reaching up, Masahiro caught the rolled note his eyes never leaving the same spot they were focused on. "I'll look into it, for the sake of everyone else you left behind." With that said, he turned his back to the Uchiha, he had other business to conclude in Amegakure, seeing an old student of the leaf was as painful for him, as it was any rebel of the leaf to be reminded of the very home they abandoned and the lives they left behind, Masahiro was sure his presence alone would be enough to let force the missing nin into thought.

When all was said and done, it was simply one more cog in Masahiro's never ending scheme.

The sage liked to stay ahead of the game.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec 2011, 10:42 am

As the two men part ways, Revy remained asleep upon the rooftop of a tall building, though only to be surprisingly awoken by the Uchiha of the two, after he landed beside her on the roof. The thud was loud enough to startle Revy, causing her to awaken quickly. Looking over her shoulder, she saw a man wielding a large scythe standing right behind her. After extending her arm to grab her own weapon, which was a Scythe as well, Revy stood up and mounted the scythe on her back. Surprise had struck across her face as she noticed the Sharingan in the eyes of the man standing before her. It reminded her of her past. A time when she had the sharingan, but she had always tried her best to forget about those days. Though something seemed odd. Why would another Uchiha be looking for Revy, unless he had just so happened to spot her while passing by. But even then, this is the first time she's ever seen another Uchiha in the village. Once with such a familiar look at that. Remembering quickly, Revy moved her eyes away from the eyes of the Sharingan, and looked past the Uchiha, instead of at him. Why one showed up here, she wasn't to sure of, but if he had tried to attack, or capture her, and bring her back to the Leaf Village, she'd have no choice but to put up a fight. Although Genjutsu was nearly useless against her, she didn't want to take chances against the Sharingan.

Because of her unique appearance, orange eyes, white hair, she was fairly easy to point out in a crowd. The rain thickened once more, coming down in sheets, soaking anything it manages to touch.

"Is there something you need...?"
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec 2011, 5:54 pm

Kaze studied her expression. "Hmph. Are you surprised, Revy? You should have known this was going to happen." Water droplets sliding down his cloak unable to soak it due to the waterproof material. From the moment she had awakened, the rain seemed to have started pouring again. He guessed Revy Izumi wasn't the only one who could make it rain. "I realized you were holding back your ocular powers the first time we sparred. This time, show me that power." Soon enough a thin, faint blue aura lined his scythe as he channeled chakra into it. "A coincidence that there are two Revys, but no matter. Same name, different fate!" He swung his scythe, creating a weak gust of wind capable of only pushing Revy further away. However, the force was enough to break a damaged pole, sending it banging down the skyscraper and crashing to the ground. He could tell Revy had gotten so much stronger since that last time, probably stronger than he was. Though he refused to accept this thought until proven otherwise.

OOC: Sorry, I had an unexpected shutdown so I was forced to start all over. >.>
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 3:32 am

Revy had just managed to brace herself as the strong gust of wind sent her airborne. Because of Revy's small stature, it easily threw her back, and blew her towards a large tower that stood tall over the Rain Village. Catching herself in the air, Revy flipped back, putting her feet to the point of impact, and landing on the side of the tower. She used the basic ninja method of walking on walls to stand on the side of the tower, and looked up, towards the one who is trying to start a battle. Revy recognized how the man spoke of their past, and now knows this man is Kaze Uchiha. Why he is here still remains a mystery. There had to be more as to why he had been searching for her. More to it then her being unable to use her Sharingan ever since that horrific day. Though the reason behind it is, and Revy hopes, will remain a secret.

So..did he abandon the village as well..?

Revy quickly strung together a few hand seals, realizing there most likely wouldn't be a way out of this fight seeing as the first attack was already made, and lowered her hands to her sides afterwards. What she had done was sure seen by Kaze's Sharingan, though what she did would most likely confuse him. The seed of chakra that was just sent into the sky changed nothing, not even the way the rain is falling. But what Revy had actually just done, was something more then just a basic chakra Jutsu. Revy had activated her Ukojizai, which had linked her senses up to the falling raindrops throughout the entire rain storm. This technique would immediately make her aware of any unfamiliar, or strong chakra when the rain is obstructed by it. This was mostly a safety measure, to ensure that if Kaze was here to take Revy back to the leaf village, any partners that may have came with him would be immediately noticed. After finishing her short preparations, Revy drew her scythe from her back, and held it down to her side, with the blade sticking up from the ground.

"Why did you come in search for me?"

Revy said in a rather loud tone, to make sure Kaze was capable of hearing her through the downpour.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 1:41 pm

He felt unsure what had just occurred after Revy started stringing together hand seals, but then noticed how her chakra was being sent into the sky and each droplet of rain contained a tiny portion of chakra. Only sensor-types and certain doujutsu could detect this change, it was like the rain was linked with Revy somehow. "I see... the technique must be sensor-related, as it isn't absorbing or disrupting my chakra." He thought, staring at his left palm for a brief moment before turning his attention to Revy. "It is just you and me, Revy. This is my battle." Though he could care less whether she believed him or not. There was a long pause before she decided to respond.

"Why did you come in search for me?"

"Hmph. Wouldn't you like to know." He deactivated his sharingan before raising his scythe and swinging it in her direction. An intangible force quickly swept itself toward Revy in a matter of seconds, leaving her with only the option to dodge it. If she saw it coming, that is. To conserve chakra, he used the technique at a C-Rank rather than A. "I will ask again. What ocular secret are you hiding? There are three options, which is it?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 3:13 pm

"Only 3 options? You don't seem to know your own eyes to well.." Revy said in a low voice, mostly talking to herself.

Revy leaped further up the tower, avoiding the blast of air that was launched from Kaze's direction. It was unable to destroy the tower, or even harm it to much, and seemed more of a bluff attack. Revy suddenly disappeared from her location on the side of the tower, and appeared a few feet behind Kaze. "Why are you so interested in why i no longer have the Sharingan..?"

If Kaze were to strike while she was this close, her weapon was ready.

(Sorry it's short, but i just woke up)
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 10:53 pm

Her response time was quick, managing to dodge the attack just before it collided with the tower. She did not detect it earlier than he had thought though, leading him to think the rain could not sense elemental techniques. Kaze twisted his left foot rotating slightly as he jumped back when he sensed her presence just seconds after she had body flickered behind him. She then asked another question but this time asking about his interest in her sharingan. Ah, so it is true. He thought, taking it as a confirmation. "Power such as yours is a rarity, and a gift. It has many purposes that it could be used for in this world of ours. Though before I continue, tell me... What is this power you possess?" Could it be that her Sharingan evolved somehow? It made him wonder whether such an evolution could exist, but it may be linked to their clan's tablet in Konohagakure. Although he had other problems at hand, and they were running out of time.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jan 2012, 12:13 am

"I don't know what you're talking about...the power given to me is no different then what the rest of you Uchiha use...Though it was always different for me...you were the one who had gotten it all. The fame, the attention. Everyone looked at you, and they shunned me only because of my appearance...that power you speak of..is now lost in the passageways of time.."

Revy had a somewhat depressed look on her face. Her head was hung a little, with her eyes to the side, not looking at Kaze, though he remained in the corner of her sight. Speaking of this always brought back memories she only wanted to forget. The night of her mother dieing in the rain, and the pain she went through trying to harness the power of such powerful, new eyes. Though she still remembers what her mother had written in the note just before her death. The evolution process. It seemed confusing to Revy when she was little, but now that she is grown up, she has a better understanding of what exactly happened, though pieces of the puzzle are still missing, that even she is unable to figure out.

"Even if i had shown you....you would probably be driven to madness, just like the rest of them..."

Revy spoke a little quietly, with a sight of depression on her face. She has had numerous experiences before, where she was seen with her rinnegan during practice. It had always wound up bad, as every time she was seen by mere peasants, who were later driven to suicide after witnessing the eyes of the sage, or they were killed by the uncontrolled power of her eyes. Why they were driven to suicide, if they weren't killed on the spot was unknown, though all Revy knew is it had to do something with her eyes, and the weak mind of a peasant.

"Such is the fate of one with tomoe that the eye can no longer see...."
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jan 2012, 2:31 am

"Wow, you're too good to be true friend, letting a rouge shinobi just roll out since he's formerly of your village and you have not beef with him. I can't blame ya though, I think I might've done the same thing if it had happened to me...maybe" said a voice to Masahiro's southwest. Apparently, there was another in the area and was listening to the entire conversation the two had been having and watching on from a distance. The man dawned a long, leather, hooded trench coat. He was sitting high on a window ledge and looked down at the Sannin with his hood overlapping his eyes and part of his nose. Hopping down, he walked over to Masa and proceeded to walk over to him at a slow pace and his hands pocketed.

"Man, I haven't seen you in ages and you still look virtually the exact same since I first met you. I suppose that's what we sages do eh? Just kinda walk around like a couple of bosses without being questioned to much extent I suppose. But I have to ask you now, whats YOU'RE motive to be here, kind sir?" Naizu asked as he approached to within 10 feet of the man and stopping. He needed not worry too much of the man attacking unprovoked judging from his last encounter, he was a logical person as Naizu was and is.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jan 2012, 2:46 am

Masahiro's eyes gazed at the distant rooftop, even as Naizu approached him. While he couldn't make out the forms of the two figures now locked in battle upon the far off spire, he could feel the energy, and recognized both signatures intimately.

"Wow, you're too good to be true friend, letting a rouge shinobi just roll out since he's formerly of your village and you have not beef with him. I can't blame ya though, I think I might've done the same thing if it had happened to me...maybe"

With one arm outstretched, holding his staff in an upright position, Masahiro didn't turn to welcome the voice, intent on watching the battle as he was. A moment later he sighed however, and spoke in his ever profound tongue. "Kaze Uchiha is no longer a lost pup to go chasing after Naizu. He is now a lone wolf, and you above all people understand that while he may be a fearsome predator, that that fact does not make him ultimately evil. Eventually he will be ready to rejoin the pack, as all canine do." At this point, the sannin glanced over his shoulder, to behold the man that was once only a mere pupil to him. He had grown, wizened, with it came a haughty air as well though, it was clearly not only his physical form that had swollen, but his mental one as well, his ego sharing a large portion.

"Man, I haven't seen you in ages and you still look virtually the exact same since I first met you. I suppose that's what we sages do eh? Just kinda walk around like a couple of bosses without being questioned to much extent I suppose. But I have to ask you now, whats YOU'RE motive to be here, kind sir?"

Masahiro turned his head back towards the battle, the sound of rain droplets drumming sheet metal beginning to escalate. "I haven't had a motive for years, and I won't pretend to start having one now. For me to attempt to shape the world around me to my want and desire, even if that goal be of peace and justice, would in itself, then be corrupt and foul. No, I have given up on being a man of goals and ambitions, I've retired to the true life of a sage, I wander as a hermit, sharing knowledge only where it is welcome."

Sighing again, Masahiro pulled his staff off the ground, sliding it over his shoulders so that his arms could hang over either end. The position was all too familiar to that of a scarecrow, and despite it's appearance, was remarkably comfortable.

"Perhaps now and again, I still feel the need to nudge a piece of the puzzle, some cogs need only a little grease, for them to begin turning on their own..."
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jan 2012, 4:48 am

"...Well, I suppose I should see what happens when you nudge pieces, unknowing of the after effect. I'm curious to know exactly how well the kid does under circumstances even his sharingan is unknowing of. Say, did you know the exact number of people, not shinobi, but people...citizens the man has laid to rest for his own personal reasons? I mean in my eyes, that's not a wolf straying from the pack, I see that more like the way of a snake. Don't get me wrong, everyone has done their fair share of this or that, but those involved or formerly involved with THAT organization...typically have nothing but self motive" he said in a fair spill of words.

Naizu looked to find something more behind Masahiro's being in the village hidden in the rain though at the moment, things seemed pretty genuine. His words did indeed feel quite sincere and his facial expression showed true emotion, though he seemed to have a soft spot for the rouge Uchiha. Perhaps there was another of spark of interest as Naizu went through his list of Uchiha that were rouge at the moment but only came up with less than a handful. There was the former Raikage in Keiro Uchiha, Ryuumi Uchiha whom was a former Kiragakure shinobi before taking off to find her children...He was trying to link another Uchiha to Kaze for possible relevance of a reunion but nothing came to mind.

Finally, he rested on theoretical possibilities and decided to go with the flow of the current situation. "Why don't you walk with me for a minute, there's something I wanna talk to you about seeing as I've heard somethings about your new place of residence." he said with a smile, pulling out a kunai and wrapping it with an explosive tag. "But first, I wanna move that piece and do a little cause and effect exercise...." he said as he spun the kunai around before catching it. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jan 2012, 5:50 am

"Self-motive is a vague and undefined term. If one holds the fate of his fellow nin more precious then all else, would performing acts to indirectly protect them be considered a self-motive, given that their protection meant more then one's own life. Some could call me selfish by that definition. No, I believe there is more to Kaze Uchiha then meets the eye, more then a snake in the grass searching for cast aside eggs of power. By all means, I let every man follow his own beliefs, and as such, believe what you will about him Naizu, but respect that I will do the same."

Masahiro then turned away from the battle, he knew what the outcome would be, and it set a grim expression upon his face, if only briefly. Some cogs were forever doomed to be misaligned, but there was always a chance. Walking the ten or so odd steps, he passed naizu just as a smile reclaimed his face.

"I would indeed enjoy a walk with you, my old friend."

The smile faded slightly as his eyes fell upon the kunai however. "You are your own man to experiment as you will Naizu Nimakee, however, know this; it is not often wise to prod a wild animal with a stick. Gentle guidance may be one thing, but be warned, should the beast turn it's feral eyes upon you, I will not be the one to calm it."

With the seriousness out of the way, Masahiro smiled again, continuing to walk past Naizu. A few feet later he stopped, leaned back to look over his shoulder, his eyes just clearing the cherry red polish of his staff.

"But with that out of the way, I dare say, he who dares to push the limits ultimately profits or fails... It's the act of doing so that brings joy to the theological mind... Have at it!"
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jan 2012, 9:36 pm

Naizu listened to Masahiro as he spoke his feelings and caught a glimpse of his eyes as they met his kunai. Smiling, understanding the possible thoughts of what may go with one wielding a weapon at a random circumstance, he would proceed with his exercise. He took heed of the warning Masa gave to him, but it mattered not, for this was for the Nimakee's own personal enjoyment. He cocked back his wielding arm, his right arm, before letting loose an absolute laser across the roofs and into the battlefield where Kaze and the other were waging a slow paced contest. It would land directly between the two, exploding a second after impact and letting loose a large boom.

"Lets go, I'm hoping that this does as I wish it to because if it does, things should get interesting and we will be but simple onlookers." Nai said as he walked to the Sannin quick enough to catch up with him, looking at him as a slight chuckle released from within him." I don't know why I have these moments that allow me to simply push envelopes and limits, knowing that it will back fire someday as it has before. But a man is his own as you have said yourself and each person has their own questions, interest and expected answers" he said, proceeding to the edge and hopping off and expecting the Sage to follow suite. In all actuality, Naizu was hoping to induce the Mangekyo, simply for observation purposes of its powers, side effects and duration. But with this, he remembered Kaze's curse mark, knowing that it could possibly be a loop hole and immediately let out a silent but fierce remark of "awwww fudge sticks" before laughing off his miscalculation.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jan 2012, 6:18 pm

"I never asked for that fame, now did I? I rejected that fame to roam the world freely without any bounds, the same way you left Konohagakure to live in the shadows. Fate, it seems, has a sense of humor. Hmph. Your memories of home are not gone though, not one, because you still dwell in them. Am I right?" He took two steps forward, his pupils swirling as his sharingan came back into view. "Can you not see? Our eyes are only half of the power we inherited, and you know that. I know your power has not left you.. I can feel it." He had thought about his drive for power some months ago, questioning the possibility of becoming mad and insanely power-hungry. After acquiring the cursed seal from Kyogi Domo, that possibility might have been in reach. But now he walked a different route, he had chose the path to dawn. Then Kaze went low, bending his knees and leaning his body weight forward, just as the kunai was traveling towards their destination. And without warning, he took off in an instant, his left arm hooked around her stomach as he reappeared, knocking them off the roof of the building. The moment he pushed her off the kunai exploded into a burst of flames, the fire slowly being extinguished by the falling rain. He had entered his level two state when they were about half way close to the bottom, slowly gliding to the ground. "That... was a close one." He said, analyzing the area as he tried tracking the source.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jan 2012, 11:23 pm

Revy clenched her fist in anger as Kaze spoke, but the presence of something appearing within her Ukojizai had interrupted those feelings. Something had managed to make it's way deep within her Ukojizai, without being detected before. Either that, or something made it's presence known to the rain, from beneath the roof of a building. Whichever it was, it distracted Revy for a short moment as she had her head turned towards the direction the two men were standing, though because of the rain, she couldn't clearly see that far. Because of this distraction, Kaze had already jumped the gun, and his Sharingan reactivated without Revy even noticing. He made a swift movement, and hooked his arm around Revy, pushing her off the building, but holding onto her as they fell. The force at which he had grabbed Revy startled her, and her causing her to try and react by grabbing her scythe, though it had only slipped out of her hand during the impact, and fell on the roof. Revy had made a big mistake by dropping her guard, and from the sudden push, it caused Revy to panic for a moment, nearly activating her true power in order to keep herself from falling such a long drop. Although she had only nearly activated it, it was as if some of it had escaped, and Revy, and everything around her, including Kaze, had become much lighter, capable of slowly dropping to the ground. It was as if time itself had slowed down. Though the feeling was only brief, for about a split second or so. It had let up a very short moment after it had happened, as Revy immediately negated the transformation of her eyes, keeping them from taking on their true form. Although her eyes nearly changed upon almost activating her abilities, Revy caught it in time, keeping her eyes from changing any bit.

Wings had sprouted from kaze's back, gliding them to the ground, but also confusing Revy. She had never seen such a thing before, and it appeared as if the tattoo on his neck had changed it's design. Revy had never seen such a thing before, she thought maybe it had something to do with his Sharingan, though she was to unsure to say anything about it. Just then, a loud explosion went off just above them, atop the roof of which they had just been standing on. It appeared Kaze had saved Revy for some reason, though that reason was unknown, seeing just earlier he attempted to attack her.

"There are 2 of them..."

Revy said, looking in the direction the kunai had just came from. Within her Ukojizai, she was capable of pinpointing location of each of the 2 men. There had only been one before, but it appears another had made it's presence. Two characters of large chakra amounts. Revy estimated them to both be very skilled, perhaps even more skilled then her and Kaze, though she couldn't be to sure, as what Ukojizai could sense was limited. If it was needed, she was ready to send a Sosei their way at any moment, but she was unsure of what is truly there, and she was afraid to give herself away if her Sosei were to be detected by them. For now, she had decided to not make any moves their way unless they had decided to strike again. For now, she had other things to worry about.

Revy looked back towards Kaze, hoping he had not felt that sudden slowdown. Though if he had, there was nothing she could do to change it. Though this could now lead it possible for Kaze to believe Revy was capable of time/space jutsu, capable of slowing down time. Though whatever went on in his mind, Revy was unsure of.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jan 2012, 1:41 am

Masahiro too turned, about to leap over the edge of the building as the explosion resounded far behind him. One foot already hanging over the lip, he stopped short. Something was... His sensations were burning, but he couldn't quite grasp what it was. Twisting his head sharply, he caught sight of the two nin dropping, Kaze's wings spread to brace their fall. But even so, when he had flown before he didn't appear to be nearly that... what was the word? Weightless? Something was a miss. And someone as tuned to nature as Masahiro was could sense it, the very laws of the world had just been bent, if only slightly. With his keen eyes, Masahiro watched intently, yes, there it was, even the rain in their immediate atmosphere was falling slightly slower, causing not only an ever widening gap of dry air beneath them, but a subtle distortion in the haze that was the plethora of rain drops between the sannin and his new prey.

Yes, prey.

If Kaze Uchiha was to be a lone wolf, hunting among monsters such as these, Masahiro was no longer sure of his grand scheme's success. No, he would have to be tested. The both of them, for if Masahiro was correct, and there was some form of great power within the stranger Kaze had just saved, it'd be best to find out now, before it came to his doorstep. Watching their flight path, the air around Masahiro began to grow still, static energy being sucked from the very air itself. Then, he was gone.

Appearing beside Kaze with the use of a body flicker, Masahiro held his staff behind him in his right hand, his left outstretched to grasp the man's shoulder. The grab was more then just a staple for what would be the rest of Mashairo's combo, but also a stunning shock. He had charged his palm with enough static electricity to deliver a nasty charge, one which would stun not only Kaze, but the young female as well, through their shared contact. If he could gain hold of him, the next blow would be a spinning kick, using the leverage from the grab to spin his own body into a three-sixty Masahiro's roundhouse would be devastating, and his aim was to separate the two, hopefully using their enlightened state to propel the winged Uchiha into the side building now behind them. The follow through would be what counted though, for if the kick connected, Masahiro would begin to charge his left hand with electricity once more. If he were to do so, he would then need to lose the staff, and his plan was to throw it downwards using the spin to allow for tremendous force, so that it would torpedo into the stranger, hopefully carrying her into the ground. He decided he would aim for the chest, winding her would be beneficial. With that hand then free, and his left hand charged up, he'd unleash his Raikou Bakuha towards Kaze, who, if all went according to plan, would then still be sailing towards the building. It would also be at that point that Masahiro could form a one-handed seal with his right hand, bringing it to his lips. The bolt of electricity would further stun Kaze, just as his Mizuame Nabara was released from his mouth. The sticky syrup would spray outwards in a projectile, where if Kaze did nothing, it would firmly glue him to the wall he had been sent towards. From then, it was a simple matter of finishing the combo; the Mizu Oni Yoroi technique would allow Masahiro to compress the surrounding rain to his skin, effectively increasing his mass. He would need it to, for catching up to his staff would be of no short matter, especially if he intended on landing upon the upright end of it, as both his famed weapon and it's to be caught target would strike the hard concrete of the Rain Village's streets below.

His strategy had been formed within the time the body flickered had carried him the distance to the two nin, and it had been reviewed in the time it took Masahiro to reach his palm the few inches that remained towards Kaze-kun's shoulder. Now all it took was action.

Techniques used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jan 2012, 1:33 pm

Looking at Revy, she seemed to wonder about the wing-like protrusions that sprouted from his back. "This is the power of the Cursed Seal. If you are still confused, I will better explain later." There was something odd about their flight to the ground, he felt lighter, almost weightless. The feeling lasted for only a split second but surely he did not imagine it. In addition, her chakra flow altered slightly during this brief moment. He locked onto the two ninja, recognizing one of them as Masahiro. Still here? Kaze did not know why the Sage was hanging out with the mysterious cloaked ninja--the same man who threw the kunai. Without hesitation, sharply spun to the right, facing Masahiro the moment he made an appearance, quickly utilizing his speed to recoil himself backward. Having already retreated to his level one state, the fear of the wings becoming a burden did not bother him. He still held Oblivion in his right hand (placed halfway up the handle), and Masahiro was well close within range of the blade and chakra. He barely dodged the raiton, though without the sharingan he may have been electrocuted. Although he may have been able to.. if he had let go of Revy, that is. Kaze exhaled ten wind release senbon targeted at the Sage, each projectile being over two inches apart and nearly invisible to the naked eye. And he had prepared the technique by breathing deeply through his nose instead so it was harder to counter. He let go of Revy as they landed a couple meters away from his new opponent. "I am not your enemy." He said, only loud enough for her to hear. He left it at that.

Was it... the Mangekyou, perhaps? No, that could not be it. Revy said she no longer had the Sharingan. That meant the interference (as he called it) earlier had to be a unique space-time technique of hers, outside of the Mangekyou Sharingan. Until today, Kaze had witnessed only one space-time technique, Kamui, utilized by Kiero's Mangekyou. Whatever it was, Masahiro may have seen it, or changed his ways and decided to kill them both and hang their scythes on his wall as souvenirs. It seemed fighting was their only option.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitimeSat 07 Jan 2012, 3:17 am

As Nai made his decent to the ground, there was an interesting feeling to come about him as a jolt through the body would. This however, was something quite different and could be described as...well, momentarily, his body seemed to slow and lightened as much as a feather. "Interesting" he thought to himself as he finally touched down with to the base ground below, contemplating the meaning behind it. Turning around and looking up, he looked to Masahiro, as he had noticed the Sannin had stopped just short of leaping with him. He looked as if he too could feel the brief weight lifting. Either this in itself was enough for him to take to the grounds of battle, some portion of worry for the Uchiha had taken over and forced him to look after his well being or perhaps he wanted to simply observe something Naizu had not seen during his decline of the roof top. Regardless of the reason, he took off quick, fast and in a hurry, not waiting for Naizu nor speaking a word to him.

"Sometimes its a good thing to move the pieces for the player it seems, now to learn of the outcome of move" he said low to himself. Raining and all, Naizu's body turned to a flame and a second later, he was gone from his spot, re-located back along the area he was formerly. High above and on a window ledge he sat, though he was close enough to see the ongoing and shaping battle. "Wow, he doesn't waste much time" thought the Canine Sage as he witnessed the attack of Sage unto the curse wielder. It showed that Masahiro was in no way looking to check on, nor protect either of the two former combatants. But with this, it seemed that the one Kaze was protecting was a woman none the less and for some reason turned to become her ally? What was the meaning of this? "Should I or shouldn't I...." he said to himself as he looked, watched and observed from above like a wolf upon a mountain ledge leading his pack to a dinner. "I suppose I'll just wait a bit to see what happens".

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching Without a Trace   Searching Without a Trace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching Without a Trace
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next