Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Empty
PostSubject: Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar)   Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 1:39 pm

Revy walked around a land filled with streams and rivers, she was searching for 2 twin blades known as the lightning fangs. Revy had heard people around the village talking about some type of legendary sword, The Blades of Destruction, they are hidden in a spot low beneath the ground, the blades stay in 1 spot but are constantly moved around year after year, wich is why no one has ever found them. Revy sat next to a stream of water, she simply sat there with her legs crossed looking into the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar)   Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 1:53 pm

Xarias was flipping around in the distance, performing graceful aerobic moves to increase the speed she jumped upon. As she tread on branches, they broke. She came across a woman, sitting down. An unusual amount of chakra was sensed from her. And... A bijuu. A powerful one at that. She stopped. She appeared in front of her and noticed her ring. Xarias let her hand out, exposing her former-Akatsuki ring with symbolized "Immortal Being". "Ah. Your Revy Izumi Seichuu. Pleasure to meet the leader of my former position."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar)   Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 2:00 pm

Revy stands up and turns to Xarias, "So your the immortal Xarias" Revy said, Hm....i sence a strong bijuu....one as strong asmyself, but very dark energy...wait..VALKYRIE? WHATS UP MAN ITS BEEN MILLENIUMS!!! Okaeshi screamed in Revys head, "Hm..so im guessing yous know each other, enyways, im here just searching for something, im sure you know what im looking for already as you came here for them yourself"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar)   Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 2:03 pm

Xarias looked at the girl as the inner-demon inside of them. "Whats up nigga!" Valkyrie screamed back. Xarias looked up, and sighed. Then back down at Revy. "Yes, I am Xarias. And yes, I am looking for the Lightning Fangs."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar)   Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 2:19 pm

"Well, i havnt found them yet but im sure theyre here somewhere" Revy walks over to the long stream and uses Sonar jutsu ednging out sonar waves, they come back with nothing detected. Revy stood up and stretched her back, "Im intrested in finding out how they work and theyre abilities" Revy sais, she positions herself in the front of the river she had just scaned, she grabed her dragon blade on her back and swung it out so fast and shiefd it so fast it was almost like she never even took it out, she began to walk to the next river, about 5 seconds after revy began to walk away the water in the stream shot high up in the air, leaveing a huge slash in the bottom of the river to mark that she has already checked this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar)   Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 2:22 pm

Xarias walked along the river with her, and looked at her. "Your quick with a blade. Would it help to know that I would like to have those blades in my possession? I will let you study them if it further increases your blacksmithing skills, any." She looked at the crater slashed within the water. She ignored it, and continued to walk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar)   Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 2:36 pm

Revy walked infront of a huge river moveing downstream very fast, Revy uses her Sonar jutsu, the waves bounce back this time off a very hard object, "I might have just found them..", Revy removed her armor from the waist down, she put her cloth skirt and bagy pants on the ground next to Xarias, she was in just her panties and wrapings she had always had on, she kneeld down and put her hand on the edge on the river, and positioned herself to dive deep into the water. She kneeled and got ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar)   Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 2:42 pm

Xarias walks over, and lifts her clothes off with a swift brush of wind. Only her black bra, and panties were seen on her perfect illustrious body. She walked up, and laughed lightly. She smacked Revy on her ass, making her fall into the pool of water.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar)   Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 2:44 pm

((Make it harder for you?))

At the bottom of the river, just within the mouth of a relatively well lit cave, stood Masahiro. His eyes were closed and his breathing came naturally (something odd for people underwater), if one were to observe him closely, they'd determine he was praying. What he stood on however, was far more important. The lightning fangs. As one of the followers of the eternal kami, it was the duty of all sages, at one point or another, to guard legendary artifacts, lest they be taken by an evil heart. As the sonar beam washed over him however, the sage opened his eyes. Someone was here for them.

A moment later, Masahiro burst from the water's surface, flipping once before charging chakra into his staff and then standing on it. "Revy Izumi Seichuu. We meet again. Unfortunately, this time I cannot be so welcoming to you. You should turn back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar)   Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 2:53 pm

"Dont be so cocky Masahiro, were in my teritory right now so you better think before you speak" Revy did a single handsign and it began to rain, Revy dove deap into the pool and grabed the boulder like object that held the 2 blades rusted inside
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar)   Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 3:00 pm

As Revy dove, Masahiro flipped backwards off of his staff, grabbing it again on the way down. Sinking into the water he landed on the boulder, pinning it. His staff was then placed on top of the intersecting blades, keeping them from being drawn from the stone. Even under water, Masahiro spoke, his voice having a bubbling effect.

"Your element? Revy, you are on far more then equal ground at the moment. These blades have never been simply acquired, but earned. Today, I will be your challenge." If one then examined the stone closer, they'd be able to see a seal, keeping the blades in place.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar)   Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 3:03 pm

Xarias stood still, sighing. She walked upon the lake, and uplifted a wave of water particles, allowing the water to solidify and freeze above them, making it a dome. The water was sucked up, and made the inner-cave drained of water, and only a limited amount of oxygen. Now, the surface underwater was now overwater. They were sealed inside. She floated above the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar)   Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 3:28 pm

Revy used Flame wheel jutsu directly above her to melt a hole right above her, she threw the boulder up through the hole, Revy jumped out following the boulder breaking through the water that fell down, As soon as Revy got out Xarias freezed the water that was falling to seal the hole traping Masahiro inside.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar)   Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 3:40 pm

Masahiro simply smiled, his staff flying into the air above his head, freeing his hands.

"Atsugai!"
Spoiler:

On the surface, all that could be heard was Masahiro's voice, and then a blinding white light flashed through the water. Next, the entire river was thrown into the air, spraying as if blown apart, Masahiro leaping up into the middle of the torrent. His staff, landed on the far side of the river, digging itself into the ground as he formed more hand seals from mid air, the water from the river and rain around him making a perfect environment for his technique.

"Death by a thousand flying water needles."
Spoiler:

As the needles then rained down towards Revy (naturally ignoring Xarias, as his battle was not with her), Masahiro continued his motion through the air, landing in a balanced position on top of his staff, only to form another hand seal. This time however, he sat and waited. One, to see how successful his attack was, and two, to see what his opponent would do afterwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar)   Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 3:55 pm

Xarias looked upon Masahiro. "Masahiro.. I wish to obtain these blades for myself, not for Revy. Please, stand aside and allow me to capture them?" Her voice echoed, as the slicing sound of needle-like senbon projectiles flew beside her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar)   Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 4:05 pm

Revy raised a water shield over her to protect herself from the needles, she lowerd it when they stoped. Revy stood beside Xar looking at Masahiro.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar)   Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009, 12:26 am

Masahiro stood stock still, stepping down off of his staff and picking it up behind his back, spinning it slowly, thinking all the while.

"If that is true, the wielder of the fangs is to beat the chosen guardian at the time. If that is true, then you shall be my opponent Xarias, not she."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar)   Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 6:13 pm

Xarias quickly manouvered from the air, speeding around the entire dome of the area, winding up a tornado, firing Amatarasu into the winds, having the tornado turn into a dark black wind spiral. The heat generated from the tornado was enough to burn whomever stood by it. She pointed at him, and spiraled, she flew around the entire figure of a circle, moving at break-neck speeds. She was going to slam head on into him. She then spat large fireballs in his direction. Still spiraling, she headed towards him as quick as possible.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Xarias the Undying on Tue 14 Jul 2009, 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar)   Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 6:30 pm

Revy runs to the rock, she summons up 10 Bomb-Ombs and places 1 by the rock blowing it up, the rock blows up leaveing 2 rusty blades, Revy quickly grabs them and holds them bith inbetween her side and arm, she throws the other 9 Bomb-Ombs up at Masahiro blowing up around him. Revy grabs her armor (She has been fighting in her panties and wrapings the whole time) and runs near the end of the Dome.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar)   Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 7:08 pm

Masahiro dropped his staff seeing the flames, against the Amaterasu there was really only one thing he could do, and that was to simply try and quell it's heat. Forming multiple hand seals, he slammed his right foot down.

"Cold Snap!"

Instantly, a wave of his own chakra washed over the area, freezing all it could. If Xarias did nothing to prevent it, she too would freeze, falling to the ground in the midst of her attack. The fireballs were extinguished, just as the fuses on the bomb like creatures went out, their bodies freezing and klunking their way along the ground to Masahiro's feet as the wave of frost and subzero temperatures continued to move out. As his chakra met the tornado of Amaterasu, it did little but move through it, the fire being nearly impossible to put out by means of the cold alone. This left a ring of flaming tornado in the middle of what was now Masahiro's ice field, however the heat no longer resonated from it. Looking up again, Masahiro continued to hold the hand seal, hoping to catch Revy in the technique as well, despite her attempts to gain distance. As he watched, his left foot kicked his staff up, letting it spin around his two elbows as his hands stayed neatly folded together.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar)   Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 7:24 pm

Xarias uses elemental control to heat Amaterasu's heat radiation to the near degree of partial supernova. She then quickly slams into the ground, after holding her hand out and having a supersonic glowing ball of reddish-black appeared in her palm. The heat from Amaterasu would completely melt the ice winds, and turn them into a bleak smoke substance. Xarias slams an axe made of pure darkness into the ground, completely melting the surroundings, the dome of flames was now completely surrounded, and melting everything it touches. Xarias spins in place inside of the lava her axe created, and controls the entire flame bullova; closing it all in on Masahiro. With one hand, she pulls down, the other - She swings around and pulls toward her chest, making the fire rotate, and enclose the area. This would completely burn anything inside of the dome if hit.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar)   Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 7:59 pm

Revy did a few hand seals, she tried to keep together from the intence heat from the flames, water began to string together very fast under her feet makeing a sheet of water, she looked at it and it became very cold almost to freezing point to keep it from evaperating to fast, she did a few more handseals and created a tunnel of water leading out of the fome through the flames and wind, it wouldnt hold up long just long enough for revy to jump to the other side, the tunnel formed and sealed behind revy, she quickly jumped through to the outside in the tunnel and was now outside the dome, the fire and wind shot down evaperating the water and broke the tunnel as soon as Revy got to the outside with both blades still in her posession.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar)   Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 8:20 pm

((Not that I want to start arguing again. But please don't try and cut down on my S Rank ice technique that once again, didn't stop Amaterasu's flames and only quelled it's heat to bearable levels, when you can use a B rank water technique to cut through Amaterasu's flames like butter. Once again, I don't want to argue. I'm just saying that if you quit arguing about my viable technique, I won't argue about your (while still viable) less then viable technique.))

Masahiro needed to act quickly, getting out of this bind would require some real chakra usage and some technique he had not used for awhile. Flipping his staff into the air, he quickly shot both hands out to either side, using the dragon's palm technique to release a rush of air. Although all this did was fan the flames outwards, making them hotter, it gave Masahiro the necessary time he needed to perform ultimately necessary techniques. Breaking into a long string of hand seals, the snow peak sage watched in awe as his staff burnt to an ashen crisp above his head, the flames were getting nearer. Even still, he didn't miss a beat, finishing one technique, he called out the name briefly before moving onto the next, activating it.

"Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors!"

More hand seals.

"Ward of the Kamis!"

And finally.

"Fire Sealing Jutsu!"

The fire sealing was performed last, for just as the dome was getting closer to Masahiro, threatening to crush him, the fire to be sealed was not as large. The demonic ice crystal mirrors had been to temporarily stall Xarias from using Amaterasu directly on him, as without visual contact, the best she could have done was burn the mirror, and then burn him. However, the whirling dome destroyed the mirrors and protected Masahiro from sight anyhow, Amaterasu not being able to overcome Amaterasu. As the seal made quick work of the flames, the dark Kuraijutsu continued on. However, as it met the Ward of the Kami's it simply curled around Masahiro, driving itself into the ground around him and causing more destruction. As the techniques then fizzled, Masahiro was left still standing, although clearly fatigued. With the Ward of the Kami's still glowing off his skin, he raised his head, shaking out the sweat from his hair.

That was amazing. The Amaterasu is clearly one of the strongest ninjutsu in existence. The rumours weren't entirely false.

His breath coming a bit slower, he looked up towards Xarias. "That truly was a display of power. As always, I have more then respect for you my friend. You have bested me yet again, as such, you may have the swords. You however Revy, should hold more honour in combat. You needn't have defeated me to earn the blades, only gained my trust that they would be going to the right hands. All you've shown today is that you know how to take things and run."
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar)   Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 8:29 pm

(Sorry for double post. Here's the jutsu though)

Enlightenment Palm
Art: Taijutsu
Type: Offensive, Defensive
Description: The enlightenment palm is a style of taijutsu developed by northern temple monks. Masahiro's adaptation of this style works extremely well alongside his Bo-jutsu techniques. The entire basis to the enlightenment palm is based on core strength, precision and momentum. As Masahiro will generally build quite a bit of momentum during his different staff forms, it makes performing the Enlightenment Palm that much easier. By drawing momentum from the core, then strike quickly and precisely with the flat of the palm, the user's physical energy will transfer past the palm itself, creating a weakened burst of air or so. By all means this is no Fuuton jutsu, but it is easily capable of snuffing candles up to ten feet away, or weak fire based techniques. At closer ranges, it's been known to knock back relatively heavy weights, an attack easily capable of throwing an opponent off their feet even if they are out of physical contact range.

Makyou Hyoushou - Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors
Art: Ninjutsu
Type: Supplementary Per Turn
Range: Close (0-5m), Mid (5-10m)
Description: After forming the necessary hand seals, nearby water forms long flat mirrors 360 degrees around the target. The user then places themselves inside one of the mirrors. Once inside the mirror, the user can then use the mirror reflections to confuse the target. Utilizing the reflections, they can then almost instantaneously move from one mirror to the other. To attack, they must exit the mirror but can re-enter at any time.
Limit: Hyouton Element.

Kanbou no Kami - Ward of the Kamis
Art: Ninjutsu
Type: Defensive
Range: -
Description: Joutenjutsu - Seijou is a technique utilizing holy abilities. Forming hand seals, the monk will release holy chakra from his body. This chakra appears as a glowing aura which will protect the monk from evil essences. Thus, any attack fueled by evil will simply be directed to flow around the aura, and then away from the monk. This ability consists of a high chakra use, meaning even the most adept ninjas can only sustain it for short periods of time (5 posts every 20 posts and/or thread).
Limit: Holy Ability.

Fuuka Houin - Fire Sealing Method
Art: Fuinjutsu
Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Description: Fuuka Houin is a Fuuinjutsu technique that allows the ninja to seal away a nearby fire. After unrolling a scroll to hold the fire, the ninja writes the needed sealing incantation onto the scroll. Then by forming the needed handseals, a vapor will emanate from the scroll to encompass the fire and take it back to the scroll for sealing. The stronger the sealing capabilities of the ninja, the more efficient he becomes with this technique.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar)   Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2009, 12:12 am

Xarias glides down, and stands before the wearily fatigued ninja. She nodded in grace, assuring Masahiro. "Masahiro, old friend. Once again you have proven yourself worthy to a ninja such as myself. You never cease to surprise me." She says, nodding. With that, she turned, jumping into the air. While elevated, she took her fingers, bent all but the middle and pointer - And touched her head. An extremely thin beam shot out, and seemed to melt her head. But, suddenly, her body dispersed and turned into crows. The real Xarias wasnt even fighting. As Xarias helped Revy get out, they began to walk off. As Revy stopped, Xarias looked back. And her body completely dissapeared in a split blink of an eye.

Last edited by Xarias the Undying on Wed 15 Jul 2009, 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar)   Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for the Lightning Fangs (Rev+Xar)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Water Country-Hidden Mist-
Jump to: