Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
An old place Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
An old place Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
An old place Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
An old place Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
An old place Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
An old place Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
An old place Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
An old place Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
An old place Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

An old place

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

An old place Empty
PostSubject: An old place   An old place Icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 2:10 am

Back when things happened to be aggressive and fierce, when the ninja actually had a meaning behind their jobs. Back when it wasn't against the ways of peoples morals to learn how to defend yourself and more. Back when things were normal and knowledge was what shinobi would actually seek, there was a person that reigned over this village. This ninja had decided that it had been long enough, and it was time to come back to his last place of of leadership. He had come back to his clan, to where he last lead a hidden village and did what it took to make sure that no one would challenge it. Forming at the front entrance was a man that signified what it truly meant to a warrior and not be afraid to say it. "Mr...Mr. Nimakee, you're back" said one of the guards, instantly standing and bowing to him. Simply a smile was brought to his face and his newly found state of coldness, at least for the time being, was gone. He sported a tank top, some baggy pants, black and fresh out a store, his hair flowing with the wind. "Please don't act like that, I know there's a new head at the helm and he prolly wouldn't like this hehe" he said with a show of humor. "Come right through sir, we'll-" "Don't, I'm only gonna be here for a day or two, trust me, its for the best" he said interrupting the man as politely as he could. Waving at the guards he walked on past and proceeded toward town.
Back to top Go down

An old place
Page 1 of 1